Yet another first time Epistane user

JoshR

Awards
When I read "aaron" I tend to pronounce it "ahhhh, ron"

Also what's the purpose of vanadyl sulfate in my epistane. From what I read it's toxic

Aaron330

Aaron330

Awards
When I read "aaron" I tend to pronounce it "ahhhh, ron"

Also what's the purpose of vanadyl sulfate in my epistane. From what I read it's toxic
Which brand are you taking?

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have always used the 1000mg caps from NOW. I usually do about 2 g on cycle unless back pumps arise then I go to 5g /day....works every time for myself.
OG Trenadrol's back pumps were the worst for myself. By day 3 I could hardly stand up straight

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have always used the 1000mg caps from NOW. I usually do about 2 g on cycle unless back pumps arise then I go to 5g /day....works every time for myself.
OG Trenadrol's back pumps were the worst for myself. By day 3 I could hardly stand up straight
that's cause you're like 100 ol timer. :lmao:

Aaron330

Aaron330

Awards
Hmm. Guess ill order some of that to have on hand, cuz it sounds like ill probably need it. Do we have any idea what causes these crazy back pumps??

JoshR

Awards
Update time!
It's been 5 weeks I've put on 10 pounds so far. All lifts are up drastically.

My only problem and concern. Is that my left testicle is a little sore. Like I'm having a very dull ache. Both testicles have gotten small but that's normal. What's up with the ache though? Any advice?

rphash49

Awards
Update time!

My only problem and concern. Is that my left testicle is a little sore. Like I'm having a very dull ache. Both testicles have gotten small but that's normal. What's up with the ache though? Any advice?
It's normal. You will probably have minor ache when they start to recover also.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Update time!

Stop jerking it so much.

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
Or just the tip with a twist. Don't go summit to base lol.

JoshR

Awards
Always been just the tip kinda guy myself (no homo). But some soreness is normal? How small are the boys gonna get? Glad I only have one week left

rphash49

Awards
Always been just the tip kinda guy myself (no homo). But some soreness is normal? How small are the boys gonna get? Glad I only have one week left
Yes some soreness is normal don't sweat it. Lmao I have no idea how small they are going to get. Personally epi doesn't give me testicular shrinkage at 40mg, everyone is different. Have your serm ready to start the day after your last epi dose and you will be back to normal size before you know it. For me torem gets my boys full quick. I'm talking days. Clomid around 2 weeks give or take a day or two depending on what I'm running. Not sure with nolva, I've never used it as a solo serm cause I think it's not smart.