X-Lean is COMING BACK!!!

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Is there going to be a write-up, or will this fall under the new shadow marketing department? ;)
Either way, I cannot wait!

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The bumpty Dance is your chance to do the bump.

abnxtwo

abnxtwo

Banned
Awards
X-LEAN

Where's it at come on not a single word for so long after saying its on its way. :wtf1: The people need an update..

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Where's it at come on not a single word for so long after saying its on its way. :wtf1: The people need an update..
I'm gonna ask the boss about putting the writeup out for everyone...

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm sorry for all of these ridiculous delays, guys. Dustin is supposed to be coming in here and giving a formal update soon.

Getting X-Lean out right now is proving to be a very difficult task. It's out of us IBE Reps hands as well as Dustin's, and while we are all doing everything we can to make this supplement available, it is not immediately in our hands.

Believe me, we want to get this stuff out to you all ASAP. And we will continue trying.

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the strong effort.
we appreciate it.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wait, I thought the warehouse was ready to ship it out?

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wait, I thought the warehouse was ready to ship it out?
It is capped, bottled and nearly ready to go. A few weeks back we were planning on shipping X-Lean out, but there is another holdup and something's come up that we have to wait on.

Frustrating, I know. None of us like how long this is taking. :irked: Bear with us, guys. We'll get there.

ejg700

ejg700

Awards
Any word on the write up? I'm interested to know what that, "third ingredient," is... Or maybe you shouldn't, because that make the anticipation worse, lol!

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Any word on the write up? I'm interested to know what that, "third ingredient," is... Or maybe you shouldn't, because that make the anticipation worse, lol!
I'm working on getting that one out...

ejg700

ejg700

Awards
I found a bottle and a half of Retain2 on *bay, which is the chit BTW! I figure I'll run that, and hopefully by the time I'm out, X-lean will be on the shelves:)

abnxtwo

abnxtwo

Banned
Awards
X-LEAN

:684: still no updates on the X-Lean wow!!

You were right Mr. LUNGZ I won't hold my breath.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I want you all to know that while I'm a representative of IBE I definitely do not endorse this delay in releasing X-Lean. The release of this product has taken WAY too long. I love IBE's products and many of the people behind the company- they have been my favorite for a long time and because of this I am proud to support and be a part of IBE.

ejg700

ejg700

Awards
So about that "third" ingredient? If I guess will you tell me if I'm right:)?

abnxtwo

abnxtwo

Banned
Awards
????

Let's just all forget about it and if it comes well than good but other wise this just a thread that is going no fricking were.

Empty promises..How bout some free sample bottles for all the jerking around :veryhappy:

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
So will it be offered at an incredibily low price to make everyone forget about te wait?