X-Lean is COMING BACK!!!

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'll be calling Dustin tomorrow to be filled in on where we are at with X-Lean and Matrix. I'll be sure to let you all know what's happening as soon as I can! :)

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
I'll be calling Dustin tomorrow to be filled in on where we are at with X-Lean and Matrix. I'll be sure to let you all know what's happening as soon as I can! :)
Good deal :)

Things should all be almost squared away now with production since the switch. Time to catch up on the rest of the product line and continue fourth on the new up-coming releases :D

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Okay! We should have X-Lean available at Nutra within a month! Hopefully it will not take longer than that, but I will definitely keep everyone up to date on it.

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
Okay! We should have X-Lean available at Nutra within a month! Hopefully it will not take longer than that, but I will definitely keep everyone up to date on it.
will definitely be looking for it.

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
looking forward too it...I have not run a cort blocker in several months.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
X-Lean is in the queue to get capsuled! Shouldn't be too much longer until it's available! :D

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
c'mon I need this product so i can be chisled like m-16!!:147:lol

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
c'mon I need this product so i can be chisled like m-16!!:147:lol
If I can find a pair of low cost Nike frees, I am going to stock up on the Formex and the X-lean.

I have an idea...
They should combine the Formex and X-lean and call it

Leanex.....

Aromatizes estro, crushes cortisol, and boosts your immunity.
Helps you get ripped and resist the rhinovirus.

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
Smart Asses...lmao

Thanks and Yes hopefully it will be soon.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Smart Asses...lmao

Thanks and Yes hopefully it will be soon.
I don't think anyone was joking when they complimented you my man, haha.

You are shredded !

Oh and can't wait for X-Lean !

It'll be here before ya's know it :D

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Update on X-Lean:

It looks like X-Lean is bottled and almost ready to go. We're waiting on some packaging for the bottles before we send them out.

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
Update on X-Lean:

It looks like X-Lean is bottled and almost ready to go. We're waiting on some packaging for the bottles before we send them out.
awesome!
awaiting this one for a while.
thanks for the update Babywifey.

possible ETA?
because I want to order the first day.

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
FINALLY!!!! Any chance of free samples? :You_Rock_Emoticon:

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
lolz

After I stock up, free samples are all that are going to be left. Lol.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
awesome!
awaiting this one for a while.
thanks for the update Babywifey.

possible ETA?
because I want to order the first day.
I don't have an exact date, unfortunately. But I will keep everyone updated on how we are doing.

:lol: we'll have to wait and see.

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
Sweet. Been waiting for that for awhile!!!:147:

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
double bump.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
It is in, but we are waiting on something before we can release it. I am sorry for all of the delays, we have been making HUGE changes behind the scenes and it has taken longer than expected. I will give you more details shortly.

chonzey

Awards
has anyone tried bold x by anabolic industries. im 23 and the guy at nutri shop said take two pills a day and i wouldnt need a pct because its not very adrogenic. does anyone know if thats true

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
has anyone tried bold x by anabolic industries. im 23 and the guy at nutri shop said take two pills a day and i wouldnt need a pct because its not very adrogenic. does anyone know if thats true
Welcome to am.com, I am not familiar with bold x, or anabolic industries and google produced nothing of any value. To provide any replys, you will have to give more info about the product, chemical structure, compound name, etc. "not very androgenic" is vague so do some research before experimenting with it. You may want to post a thread in this section:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/

See if anyone can give you any opinions, once you get some more info about the product and also do yourself a favor, and look here:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/

Be wary of what advice you take from the "guys" at the store, they are, after all, in business to sell stuff to you.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
It is in, but we are waiting on something before we can release it. I am sorry for all of the delays, we have been making HUGE changes behind the scenes and it has taken longer than expected. I will give you more details shortly.
I'm glad the man himself confirmed this for everyone :D

Now it's just a matter of time until we'll all be leaning out :lol:

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
:sigh1:

Please search the STEROID section as RoadBlock suggested.

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
muchas gracias.

I am going to get my six pack back.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
this is great news planning on using it for my anti cort after future cycle.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Bumping this thread for a possible ETA to the retailers ??

I'm excited to give this stuff a go !!

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
I posted an update in the Matrix Energy thread but X-Lean should be in the capping process right about now :D

Last I heard from Dustin earlier in the week we were getting the bottles and powder ready to ship to the capping facility.

Soo we're definitely in the final stages with this one guys !

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Any samples available, even if they are not free? I'd gladly buy a bunch! I loved the old formula so much that I am jumping out of my seat waiting for the new one to be ready!!!

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If the ingredient is what I was told, I'm not sure if this will come out... any word, AK?

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Another delay maybe hmmmmm:think:
Im as interested as everyone else but lets remember this was just posted on Friday:

I posted an update in the Matrix Energy thread but X-Lean should be in the capping process right about now :D

Last I heard from Dustin earlier in the week we were getting the bottles and powder ready to ship to the capping facility.

Soo we're definitely in the final stages with this one guys !
Nothings going to happen over the weekend, so lets all keep our fingers crossed that everything proceeds smoothly from here on out.

:)

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
UPDATE:

X-Lean is all set and ready to go :D:D:D

Just waiting for the warehouse to start shipping it out !!