Will the real Slim Silver please stand up? (Lean Fuel Extreme Sponsored Log)

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
I think some people can handle a cheat meal a week...

Some morph that into a cheat day, then a cheat weekend, then a "short" weeklong binge... I still think that you need a solid foundation of 2 or 3 weeks at a minimum to develop some kind of self control over your diet.
Yeah everyone is different.That's also true about the morphing. lol I have done that before one cheat meal turned into a cheat weekend. :sigh1:

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Yeah everyone is different.That's also true about the morphing. lol I have done that before one cheat meal turned into a cheat weekend. :sigh1:
Sh*t happens... :lol:

Just gotta figure out what works for you. I only "cheat" out of necessity anymore - just to change it up... but there isn't really much I can't eat that I enjoy anymore. Except maybe Skittles! :happysad:

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Crock pot meals sound amazing! You gotta know how to use those...:thumbsup:

I cooked up some Turkey tenderloin, then made a casserole out of it with broccoli, brown rice and a super small amount of Low fat cheese spread on the top.

I usually don't have a cheat meal once a week, I just have a higher carb day on Sunday. I like to cheat once every 4-6 weeks maybe, depending what's on the menu.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I have really changed my eating habits. In the past I would eat a big burger and fries or stop by Taco Bueno/Taco bell. Now instead of fast food I eat turkey or chicken on a whole wheat wrap. It is small steps I am taking, but at least they are in the right direction.

As for the G-Bols, I had the green turds as well. Not much issue with gas though.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I love me some chilli.

I just grilled up some lean sirloin marinated in (splash of evoo, garlic, jalapeno, cilantro, lime juice) topped with some guacamole i just whipped up.. **** was bomb.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Waddup my fellow AM members? I forgot to weigh myself this AM so I will be sure to get the weight tomorrow. I am not convinced the scale will be moving down this week even though I did 40+ minutes of cardio on Thr, Fri and Sat. I am still going to continue this week with cardio/core only to give my body a week and a half break from weights. Hopefully it will pay off and I can start throwing around heavy weights without some of the joint pain and other minor issues that have been annoying me the last few weeks.

Judging by the Lean Fuel Extreme bottle I have less than a week left so I really plan to finish it up strong. Regardless of the weight portion my belly and waist is much smaller than before so I have been very happy with the progress I have made.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Day 36-43

Starting Weight: 198lbs
Day 7 Weight: 196lbs
Day 14 Weight: 193.5lbs
Day 22 Weight: 195.5lbs (This is my fault and not LFE's)
Day 28 Weight: 192.5lbs
Day 35 Weight: 190.5lbs
Day 43 Weight: 192.5lbs

Starting Measurements: Waist 36.75" Belly over belly button: 37.5"

Observations:

My weight went up this week which is a tad disappointing. It is really frustrating since I dropped the weights to focus on cardio since Thursday. I did 40+ min on Thr, Fri and Sat. I took off Sun and was back today with 35 minutes. My gut looks smaller and more defined in the mirror and my board shorts that used to be snug are now very loose. I did start drinking Body Fortress Protein last week after shipping my ATW protein back for the recall. I know it has creatine which I have not been taking for a long time so who knows. My diet has been pretty good and the only real cheating was on Saturday night with a margarita.

Supplements
Lean Fuel Extreme @ 4 caps/day (2 AM, 2 around 11AM)
Whey Protein
Multi Vitamin
Xtend on workout Days
Fish Oil @ 9 caps (I upped the dosage because my joints are sore)
Fiber Chewables

Food yesterday:

Still sticking with pretty low calorie meals and trying to limit bad cabs.

Negatives:
No negatives. I really like the fact that LFE is assisting me without making me all jittery.

Other Notes:

This is going to be the last week of LFE based on the amount of pills I have left. I think I am probably 5 days out from finishing the bottle.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Creatine will definitely make you hold a couple pounds of water - even after a day or two..

What's up with the recall?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I usually put on 2-3 lbs immediately when getting back on creatine, especially creatine mono. It's all H20.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
hey bro, great looking log! sorry i didnt find it till today. Im almost in the same boat as you were, 35, around 265 with the same bf% I am going to use you for insperation

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Creatine will definitely make you hold a couple pounds of water - even after a day or two..

What's up with the recall?
They recalled several batches of their protein due to potential salmonella that was found on one of the machines. The last tub I bought tasted funny and mixed like crap (unlike any other batch I have bought from them) so I sent it back. To make due I bought cheap body fortress protein that includes creatine mono and then bough a small tub of ON whey. I don't think it is a lot of creatine, but that it the only thing I have really changed and the weight climbed.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
hey bro, great looking log! sorry i didnt find it till today. Im almost in the same boat as you were, 35, around 265 with the same bf% I am going to use you for insperation

I promise that it can be done. Not necessarily easily, but if you stick to it you will never want to go back. Keep up the fight because it is a daily struggle for anyone that has battled with being overweight!

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Well guys, I am about to finish up the second bottle of LFE and today I had a chance to snap some pics. I think I have come a pretty good way with this run. I know I could have done better and I regret having the bad meals looking back on it. However, I am down 7.5lbs (weighed 190.5 this AM) in a little over 6 weeks. I am above my goal weight, but I continued eating lots of protein and working out like a mad man so I am pretty sure I gained some muscle during the time as well. I still have a ways to go on the fat loss department, but I am getting much happier with my physique than I was 2 months ago!

Final Pics:

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Lookin' much leaner silver. Keep it up bud.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are there Silver....like Timber said: start adding the muscle on now and the metabolism increase from that will act like a furnace for any remaining fat! Congrats big man!!

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
You are there Silver....like Timber said: start adding the muscle on now and the metabolism increase from that will act like a furnace for any remaining fat! Congrats big man!!
Word. I would strongly advise against any more dieting at this point. Eat big (AND CLEAN) - give your body a change - work hard...

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
That is my current plan now. I decided that it is better for me to add some solid muscle mass for a few reasons.

1. I like being a larger guy and don't think I would feel that way at 180 or below.
2. I am not discusted by my belly anymore so I am OK with it coming off at a little slower pace as long as I am adding mass.
3. As you guys have stated, more muscle requires more fuel which should help with continued weight loss.

I actually lifted today for the first time in a week and it felt great. I was missing throwing around the iron so, but it was good for me to take a break. I just hope I didn't disappoint Iron Mag Labs with my progress.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think the Log served it's purpose completely! You dropped a good amount of weight and were still a little loose with the diet. That to me shows that the product gets it done.

TIME TO GET HUGE!!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
looking great Silver. Good to see this was kind to you and you busted your ass with it

Brenn

Brenn

Awards
Hey Silver,
I've been out a while on holiday, so just logged in to check on you! Looking good, Mate, way to go! And it shows well, that you dont have to be religious about it, to make good progress.

You've got an impressive physique in the making. It's a great start. You've already made huge progeress from your starting point. Big respect.

By making little improvements to your lifestyle, you'll see results that will push you to do even more. Soon you'll be one of those folks who see what other people do to their bodies and what you USED TO do, and just shake your head in wonder.

Im looking forward to the "Silver at 8% bodyfat" thread! Your fight and attitude is inspiring stuff for those fighting the same fight, mate. You are winning the battle, no mercy now!

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Day 44-46

Starting Weight: 198lbs
Day 7 Weight: 196lbs
Day 14 Weight: 193.5lbs
Day 22 Weight: 195.5lbs (This is my fault and not LFE's)
Day 28 Weight: 192.5lbs
Day 35 Weight: 190.5lbs
Day 43 Weight: 192.5lbs
Day 46 Weight: 191.5lbs

Starting Measurements: Waist 36.75" Belly over belly button: 37.5"
COLOR="Red"]Ending Measurements: Waist 36.25" Belly over belly button: 36.5"

Final Observations:

I was really happy with my run of IronMagLabs Lean Fuel Extreme. The bad thing with some of these weight loss supplements is that it really affects your sleep due to the ingredient profile. After the first couple of days I didn't have any issues with restful sleep. This product also had very good appitite suppresion, but sometimes it wasn't even enough to overcome my bad habits. At those times however the only thing that might work would be wiring my jaw shut. :)

Progress throughout was at a pretty good rate especially with me learning along the way that some of my food choices were trash and then overcoming the July 4th setback. I have a tendency to get ADD when dieting and sometimes would screw up my progress with bad food choices. However, I know I lost weight and size in key areas while keeping most of my strength and muscle mass along the way.

Final Pics:

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I think the Log served it's purpose completely! You dropped a good amount of weight and were still a little loose with the diet. That to me shows that the product gets it done.

TIME TO GET HUGE!!
I appreciate your support Az. You are an excellent mentor on how to do things the right way and it shows with the success you have obtained!

looking great Silver. Good to see this was kind to you and you busted your ass with it
Thx for the opportunity to log a stellar product. I think it should definately be a consideration when people are contemplating which weight loss supplement to take. I had better luck with it than several of the other more high profile supplements on the market!

Hey Silver,
I've been out a while on holiday, so just logged in to check on you! Looking good, Mate, way to go! And it shows well, that you dont have to be religious about it, to make good progress.

You've got an impressive physique in the making. It's a great start. You've already made huge progeress from your starting point. Big respect.

By making little improvements to your lifestyle, you'll see results that will push you to do even more. Soon you'll be one of those folks who see what other people do to their bodies and what you USED TO do, and just shake your head in wonder.

Im looking forward to the "Silver at 8% bodyfat" thread! Your fight and attitude is inspiring stuff for those fighting the same fight, mate. You are winning the battle, no mercy now!
It is pretty wild talking to coworkers and to people that I used to be really fat along side. They notice my progress and I can tell they are jealous of the changes I make by there comments. I don't hold it against them because I used to feel the same way thinking I don't have the time to workout or I am happy being fat. There is always time to work out and nobody is happy being fat.

I am not sure that I will have get to 10% body fat or below, but I am going to keep striving to make more progress as I go which should eventually get me close to my goals. I know my workouts are where they need to be and I am getting my diet more in check. The progress I see in the mirror inspires me to keep trying, fight through the pain and one day stand with my head high saying I have arrived. I know it is a ways off, but it is a marathon right?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow nice work bud! Really cut up!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking forward to the Silver backed Gorilla in the making!!

MATTYO1977

Awards
  • Established
Nice work Silver. Take it easy on that back and get healthy for your next step. I am with AZ, you are turning into that alpha male Silver back that you have been looking for. Keep at it and be well.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Nice work Silver. Take it easy on that back and get healthy for your next step. I am with AZ, you are turning into that alpha male Silver back that you have been looking for. Keep at it and be well.
Man...great minds think alike. I was just wondering how my boy MattyO was doing since I haven't seen many of your posts lately. My back is doing suprisingly well and I have squatted 2 weeks in a row with both times hitting multiple sets of 225. I still have some aches, but nothing is preventing me from excelling. I appreciate the feedback my man!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear your back is feeling better homie. Stay up bro.