Will Alpha-T2 Fight Against or Work With the Female Terminator?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No need for thanks! Thats what friends do for each other! Or at least as much as you can with the distance between us.
Like I said on Facebook, you and Matt have been a huge support for me (and not just for this!). I appreciate you both so much, and sometimes it just needs to be said! Definitely wish we lived closer!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow I missed quite a bit not being part of this log. Congrats on a great effort. You had the best physique so the rest is easily fixed and you'll feel better the next time out. Shaking can also be a symptom brought about by exhaustion. When I am in a dieted down state I have to watch how much I pump up or I start to shake a bit. Posing is very exhausting in itself when were so depleted. Looking forward to the pics....

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow I missed quite a bit not being part of this log. Congrats on a great effort. You had the best physique so the rest is easily fixed and you'll feel better the next time out. Shaking can also be a symptom brought about by exhaustion. When I am in a dieted down state I have to watch how much I pump up or I start to shake a bit. Posing is very exhausting in itself when were so depleted. Looking forward to the pics....
You did indeed :)

Yes, well I got the Judges' scorecards and comments sheets back last week, and for me they were "too much eye make-up" and "smile", so that was it. The woman who was the leanest there actually got the comment "too lean", which makes me think that if I'd been as lean as I wanted to be, then I probably wouldn't have even got third. So funny how very different the federations are in what they're looking for, and how everything within one federation changes from year to year. Never mind, though - if I compete again, I know what I did wrong, because I had a "great shape and look" despite the "distracting make-up" :shysmile:

It wasn't being depleted (although I probably was quite a bit, since I'd been carb depleting all week and did NOT do any carbing up), because I was fine that morning and during "pump-up" when I was posing - no shaking there. Pre-Finals, I had to "pump-up" for ~45 minutes (alternate sets with only 30 second recovery periods) to even get close to a decent pump and vascularity as well :sigh:

Same - they should be here soon!

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Too much male-up, rubbish IMO! You were obviously just too beautiful for them if it was "distracting" for them...

You'll own them next time!

Also looking fwd to show pics

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Too much male-up, rubbish IMO! You were obviously just too beautiful for them if it was "distracting" for them...
It was actually the FEMALE Judges that made those comments - and they were the ones that decided on the Figure placings; the guys had no issues with me.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jealousy....
They just want different things at different times; Figure is so very SUBjective . . . I wasn't the complete package these particular Judges were looking for :shrug: No biggie . . .

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
So you decided against the November competition correct? Or did I dream that?
Yes...Rosie and I both decided it was in her best interest to forget about that competition. I want Rosie to win a smaller competition first to gain some confidence and then maybe she can aim for the big time. Also, monetarily speaking...the competition comes at a bad time for us.

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Competition Pics

Competition pics have finally arrived.

Sometimes when I look at images in retrospect, I realize that I was in better condition than I thought I was, but when I look at these, it just makes me cringe.

I look closer to 9% bodyfat than 8% bodyfat. Also look as if I am holding quite a bit of water - although I didn't carb load and used natural diuretics the week before the show. Definitely disagree with the Judges about my physique - the girl who won was a lot leaner and looked far better than I did (I look fat next to her!) You could barely see the definition in my back, my lower back was holding too much fat, my legs had cellulite on top of my lower body being too chunky, and my posing could definitely have used more practice as well. Yes, I am a harsh critic of myself, but I have to be. Interesting and embarrassing looking over the images.

You can be sure that if I compete again, I will make sure that I am at least in decent shape!

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.