Why is AM still on the arginine bandwagon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
SonicSWOLE

SonicSWOLE

Awards
  • Established
Interesting this coming from a company representative.

Where was I proven wrong about Arginine? I showed multiple studies showing it CANNOT raise NO in a healthy male, especially when taken infrequently like most pre-wo's are.

Again, I am not sure I understand the animosity. I never came in here promoting i-Force or any of our products, I was merely looking for a discussion on the ingredient Arginine. I dont get why this has to be a personal battle when in reality, I am more than open to saying " i was wrong" but I must be presented with sufficient evidence to do so.

The other ingredients I just spoke about, if you can find me studies proving me wrong, please do so...I will again admit that I wasn't correct.

why so angry?
I also noted that this was a 'personal choice' and nothing to do with the company I represent. Not angry, just don't like the message you've sent or how it was delivered. I will be exiting this particular context of this thread now.

Oh...and if you are upset about the comment I made, you can either try to repair my opinion or threaten to contact the company I represent because of my PERSONAL CHOICE (which one did you send me a pm about?). Done.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Check the logs bro! :D

mod edit: maybe the one in your sig?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Interesting this coming from a company representative.

Where was I proven wrong about Arginine? I showed multiple studies showing it CANNOT raise NO in a healthy male, especially when taken infrequently like most pre-wo's are.

Again, I am not sure I understand the animosity. I never came in here promoting i-Force or any of our products, I was merely looking for a discussion on the ingredient Arginine. I dont get why this has to be a personal battle when in reality, I am more than open to saying " i was wrong" but I must be presented with sufficient evidence to do so.

The other ingredients I just spoke about, if you can find me studies proving me wrong, please do so...I will again admit that I wasn't correct.

why so angry?
wasn't this thread started to promote your non-arginine containing products? geez???? three blind mice....:newbie:

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
VS has not been shown to be ineffective, in fact recent research only solidifies the previous findings.

Where are you getting your stuff?
You must spread some reputation before giving it to DAdams91982 again.

Damnit! haha

iForce

Awards
  • Established
wasn't this thread started to promote your non-arginine containing products? geez???? three blind mice....:newbie:

actually it wasn't...

i have been promoting HemaVol in our company section as well as the company promotion section.

i have posted at least 5 times in this thread that i was here to get an honest opinion on why people here still like/use arginine. and as i've said at least 10 times, if i wanted to pimp HemaVol in here, i would be doing so!

SonicSWOLE

SonicSWOLE

Awards
  • Established
actually it wasn't...

i have been promoting HemaVol in our company section as well as the company promotion section.

i have posted at least 5 times in this thread that i was here to get an honest opinion on why people here still like/use arginine. and as i've said at least 10 times, if i wanted to pimp HemaVol in here, i would be doing so!
Among other things, right?

A personal choice is just that...personal, not publicly posted on a forum.

Please edit your post or additional actions will transpire.

-Vaughn
Sorry I had to air this, but you can not step on my personal choice and my ability to let people know what that is, VAUGHN.

SonicSWOLE

SonicSWOLE

Awards
  • Established
The question to the thread is: Why is AM still on the arginine bandwagon?

My answer is: Arginine containing products work, and on many different levels.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
actually it wasn't...

:umbrella:

iForce

Awards
  • Established
Among other things, right?

Sorry I had to air this, but you can not step on my personal choice and my ability to let people know what that is, VAUGHN.
among what other things?

As an employee/representative for a competing company, you have made decisions(like it or not) on what is acceptable conduct on a public forum. As I also stated in the PM(the part you didn't publicly include...odd, doesnt PM stand for PRIVATE message?), I have no qualms with you whatsoever, and respect your opinion completely. However as an employee for another company, voicing said opinions in such a negative light(especially when this thread was 100% intended to simply discuss why people use arginine), it has crossed over into libel.

I don't enjoy sitting here and asking people questions and having someone jump into a thread without even trying to ask me what I'm doing/thinking and saying what you just said. It was uncalled for, and unprofessional. As a result, I asked you to simply edit your post to not include libel statements. Furthermore, I also stated that I fully believed you and I could come up with a solution so nothing further would come from this...you apparently feel differently.

Mods - I will be reporting my own post shortly. Please feel free to shut this thread down/lock it up. I learned quite a bit from some studies Poison posted, so I guess I got what I wanted from the thread. Anything past that has been nonsense that will not help anyone out.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Closed since some of you insist on making this a ****in bitch fest.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
And what is really hypocritical is the same people complaining about "promotion" are the ones that do it the most or represent companies that do it the most, OR contact me about coming on here so they can sell THEIR products.

Please leave the hypocrisy at the door before everyone can see it.....or we show them.

Status
Not open for further replies.