Shred Time- out of date still good to use?

kevker

Awards
I have a couple of bottles of 5% Shred Time that expired in 06/23. Now I'm always dubious about the effectiveness of otc fat burners, but I did find these did help raise my energy during the day and I didn't suffer an awful crash after. My question is, are these still good to use or should I just throw them. Powder in the caps still look good with no discolouration etc. Only reason I asked is a few years back I had an "interesting" couple of days after drinking some out of date protein which I would prefer not to repeat.

As always, thanks in advance

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If it's new and sealed I would say yes it is still good to go. Worst case it is less effective.

If you're interested in picking up a new product and ditching the expired one, OL just lauched AlphaChisel that might treat you well for what you're looking for. There are a few folks logging it right now in the supplement logs section.

kevker

Awards
If it's new and sealed I would say yes it is still good to go. Worst case it is less effective.

If you're interested in picking up a new product and ditching the expired one, OL just lauched AlphaChisel that might treat you well for what you're looking for. There are a few folks logging it right now in the supplement logs section.

Thanks. I have seen that, but it's not available in the UK. Not sure whether it's just because it's new (sometimes takes a while to reach us) or it may contain something that's banned here, would have to go through the ingredients to see.