New version of blood shred stimulant thermogenic powder discussion

Olympus Labs Rep

Olympus Labs Rep

Awards
This is the second of three threads I am starting up tonight as I have three developmental formulas for three supplements that have been most recommended by the members of AM to bring back and explore

please let us know what you would like to see in the new thermogenic powder. Aside from the staple of a great energy, mood formula, and appetite suppressant formula what other ingredients, flavors, and approaches would you like us to take? We want this to be something extremely palatable yet reflective of innovative OL.

do you want us to focus on appetite suppression, energy, mood and focus exclusively or take a multifaceted approach of utilizing ingredients with other properties.

This is a feedback gathering thread to help us expedite the new release.
With this type of effort we could see the comeback within as little as three months

jgraves31

jgraves31

Awards
An actual thermogenic shouldn’t be focused on the three aspects you mentioned (appetite suppression, energy, mood/focus) but instead on ingredients to target fat burning processes quicker/easier/more effectively and raising core body temp. I don’t need a product to help me eat less - I can do that on my own.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would love something to really focus on the fat burning like said above, you could always bring out another product for appetite suppressing or like some kind of single ingredient? but something with fat burning focus, mood and energy would be amazing.

Olympus Labs Rep

Olympus Labs Rep

Awards
An actual thermogenic shouldn’t be focused on the three aspects you mentioned (appetite suppression, energy, mood/focus) but instead on ingredients to target fat burning processes quicker/easier/more effectively and raising core body temp. I don’t need a product to help me eat less - I can do that on my own.
It’s a thermogenic powder. For people to use it everyday it has to taste well and most people are not fortunate as you when it comes to appetite suppression via a caloric deficit. Cutting is both mentally and physically tough. I’m also confused, an increased heart rates increases thermogenesis which is done due to stimulants which you said it shouldn’t focus on?

also, I find it redundant to say this but we wouldn’t create anything less than bloodshred of the past which did everything you detailed. I’m all for constructive feedback but I feel a little confused by your response.

Olympus Labs Rep

Olympus Labs Rep

Awards
I would love something to really focus on the fat burning like said above, you could always bring out another product for appetite suppressing or like some kind of single ingredient? but something with fat burning focus, mood and energy would be amazing.
It will be multifaceted like bloodshred of the past. Is there something you liked about that product? Is there something you would like to see different?

Olympus Labs Rep

Olympus Labs Rep

Awards
As long as it doesn't have alpha-y/rauwolscine or yohimbine derivatives!
It will most likely have st1m-x which is way more tolerable than y and it’s derivatives. Thing is traditionally y is such a staple to cutting. Let’s see it’s definitely open for discussion

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It will most likely have st1m-x which is way more tolerable than y and it’s derivatives. Thing is traditionally y is such a staple to cutting. Let’s see it’s definitely open for discussion
Will there be a st1m-x free version sort of like the "War" version of Blood shred? St1m-x felt dirty to me just like most y derivatives. I loved the "War" version, but the "Raw" version felt dirty.

Olympus Labs Rep

Olympus Labs Rep

Awards
Will there be a st1m-x free version sort of like the "War" version of Blood shred? St1m-x felt dirty to me just like most y derivatives. I loved the "War" version, but the "Raw" version felt dirty.
The raw version had 6mg of alpha-y lol. No way we ever go that high again. Apart from the inclusion what else’s would you like to see?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The raw version had 6mg of alpha-y lol. No way we ever go that high again. Apart from the inclusion what else’s would you like to see?
I almost died from that sample of RAW I got back in the day. Well felt like death at least.

Olympus Labs Rep

Olympus Labs Rep

Awards
I almost died from that sample of RAW I got back in the day. Well felt like death at least.
yeah just too many stimulants in general with varying levels of tolerance with y in general. I’m glad to see you still here kicking and I’ve definitely been on the back end of that experience you described albeit with a DMAA product that had a slew of other stims

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
[/QUOTE/]
Focus, mood and energy are what I would like to see. When I cut I drop my carbs which kills my appetite so I am concerned about that. Some ingredients to help free fat to be burned would be great too. The main thing I want is clean energy

jgraves31

jgraves31

Awards
In your first post you are calling this a “thermogenic” powder then mention 3 staples (appetite suppression, mood/focus, energy) which aren’t inherently associated with thermogenisis (especially the first 2). Later in the first post those staples are mentioned again when it’s asked “do you want us to focus on appetite suppression, energy, mood and focus exclusively”. My answer to this question is “no”. I’m confused when I see those 3 things twice (with labels of “staples” and “exclusively”) yet no mention of actual thermogenic ingredients for a supposed thermogenic product.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
And that explains why even 3/4 scoop was legendary.

I only worked up to a full scoop here and there but holy **** it was a ballistic experience. The OG Dragons Mist at 1/2 scoop was also euphoric but too much body shakes

And remember, the original Bloodshred Raw was 250 ‘mg of caffeine and not 400+. That’s a great dose for a fat burner so you don’t have to worry about having a coffee or Diet Coke later.

Maybe you could do a 2 mg Y / 2 mg AY / 2 mg equivalent Stim X blend.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I never tried Re1gn, so not sure how I'd respond to it. But Bloodshred was not kind to me.

Some ingredients to consider:

BAIBA
Paradoxine
pro-GBB
Forskolin 95%
3' 5' diiodo-l-thyronine (think this is the right version). Was just talking about how we don't see this much anymore.
TTA

Plus any stims you want to throw in there (minus the alpha y/y). But you'll definitely want some type of feel good mood elevation in there too.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Where did the Triumph thread disappear to?

Olympus Labs Rep

Olympus Labs Rep

Awards
In your first post you are calling this a “thermogenic” powder then mention 3 staples (appetite suppression, mood/focus, energy) which aren’t inherently associated with thermogenisis (especially the first 2). Later in the first post those staples are mentioned again when it’s asked “do you want us to focus on appetite suppression, energy, mood and focus exclusively”. My answer to this question is “no”. I’m confused when I see those 3 things twice (with labels of “staples” and “exclusively”) yet no mention of actual thermogenic ingredients for a supposed thermogenic product.
Not trying to be argumentative but there’s the old bloodshred formulas as benchmarks here when discussing what would like to be seen, updated, and or changed

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No Alpha-Y, no panic attack gimmicks. Make it a feel good supplement with 'higher than normal' energy.
Take All Out Sweat or Napalm by Merica Labs and just make it better haha.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Better flavoring.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Stim x, yohimbe, whatever is an automatic no buy

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
What exactly is Stim-x? I haven’t seen reports of what it is. Only many think it is some form of Yohimbine.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What exactly is Stim-x? I haven’t seen reports of what it is. Only many think it is some form of Yohimbine.
PricePlow did a pretty thorough write up of their investigation. Basically, Olympus seems to refuse to acknowledge, so no one can say for sure, but literally everyone says the effects are identical to yohimbine, and there’s a bit of evidence suggesting it probably is that, more or less.

Olympus Labs Rep

Olympus Labs Rep

Awards
PricePlow did a pretty thorough write up of their investigation. Basically, Olympus seems to refuse to acknowledge, so no one can say for sure, but literally everyone says the effects are identical to yohimbine, and there’s a bit of evidence suggesting it probably is that, more or less.
Ill wait for that evidence. You are on an agenda to just write negative comments towards our brand. Reviewing your recent post history all of it is towards OL and full of doubtful and negative comments towards our brand. If you’ve had a bad experience message me and I can rectify it

also what investigation? I remember Priceplow thinking origin was spiked and testing it with it having positive results or testing our eliminate to see if it was spiked and it was clean as well.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is Origin a 'cutting' preWO?

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So it’s not yohimbe? I thought it was just a special extract of yohimbe for certain alkaloids based upon the effects everyone had and when reign was originally introduced

Olympus Labs Rep

Olympus Labs Rep

Awards
So it’s not yohimbe? I thought it was just a special extract of yohimbe for certain alkaloids based upon the effects everyone had and when reign was originally introduced
that’s correct. It is of the same family but not the same alkaloid. Similar in the sense how yohimbine is different from a-yohimbine and different from the 11-hydroxy yohimbine that I believe was in a diff product in the past

THEstudent

Awards
that’s correct. It is of the same family but not the same alkaloid. Similar in the sense how yohimbine is different from a-yohimbine and different from the 11-hydroxy yohimbine that I believe was in a diff product in the past
Any stimulants that don't kill erections/libido or even improve it? Yohimbe is so unpredictable. I can take up to 10mg of alpha-yohimbine and be okay but if I take a yohimbe extract standardized for 8mg yohimbe alkaloids I feel like I am having a heart attack.

Olympus Labs Rep

Olympus Labs Rep

Awards
Any stimulants that don't kill erections/libido or even improve it? Yohimbe is so unpredictable. I can take up to 10mg of alpha-yohimbine and be okay but if I take a yohimbe extract standardized for 8mg yohimbe alkaloids I feel like I am having a heart attack.
I get what you mean. You won’t have this issue. It’s synthetic not a natural extract which contains an abundance of alkaloids

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
many responces to you stating they would not want stimx in it. yet you keep insisting it needs stimx? why did you even post the question if you already know what you are gonna do regardless? serious question

Olympus Labs Rep

Olympus Labs Rep

Awards
many responces to you stating they would not want stimx in it. yet you keep insisting it needs stimx? why did you even post the question if you already know what you are gonna do regardless? serious question
He was asking about Oracle. It hasn’t even been pencilled in for the new fat burner yet. Probably gonna be two versions again if anything

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
He was asking about Oracle. It hasn’t even been pencilled in for the new fat burner yet. Probably gonna be two versions again if anything
no you asked what people would like in new fatburner and like i said MANY people have stated that they do not do good on any form of y...myself include
"As long as it doesn't have alpha-y/rauwolscine or yohimbine derivatives!"
your answer: "It will most likely have st1m-x"

Olympus Labs Rep

Olympus Labs Rep

Awards
no you asked what people would like in new fatburner and like i said MANY people have stated that they do not do good on any form of y...myself include
"As long as it doesn't have alpha-y/rauwolscine or yohimbine derivatives!"
your answer: "It will most likely have st1m-x"
I also said everything is tentative as we speak. This is a think tank. AM has the ability to influence decisions. I’m just kinda confused because my triumph thread got deleted. But I was directly responding to someone who I believe was interested in the inclusion of stim-x and what it’s effects were similar to. Anyways the more feedback I get the better I’m excited to whip up some world class formulas and flavors regardless of stim-x. I may just do a more intense version of it as an offering and one without it

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I also said everything is tentative as we speak. This is a think tank. AM has the ability to influence decisions. I’m just kinda confused because my triumph thread got deleted. But I was directly responding to someone who I believe was interested in the inclusion of stim-x and what it’s effects were similar to. Anyways the more feedback I get the better I’m excited to whip up some world class formulas and flavors regardless of stim-x. I may just do a more intense version of it as an offering and one without it
I truly think a blend of AY + Stim X would be a world beater. Maybe a third part regular Y as well. In my opinion, embrace the alkaloids if you’re gonna go with a hardcore variant.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Let’s get a restart on the triumph. I know a ton on this site have been clamouring for a return of the mighty triumph

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i would like to see a powder with carnitine tartate and yohimbine hcl,something like og alphamine