Who would be interested...

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The gastric emptying worries me for a Carb Backloading diet, as you want the biggest and quickest insulin spike durring the backload. Hence the need for high glycemic carbs.

However HCA's ability to increase Ketone Production intrigues me as this is the goal of the first half of the backloading diet. Hence only fat and protein for the majority of the day.

Any reason not to use this in a fasted state? And can you speak on the increased ketone production for us?

Plenty of IF and Keto guys around here.
Carb back loading will still work. You want the carbs to increase insulin and then drop it really fast which is exactly what hca can do.

As long as the sugars are lower faster then normal the better it will be for the Recomp/cut.

However some will argue that it's more about the leptin response rather than insulin since leptin serves to burn fat (in the right setting)

As far as the ketones. I need to find this flow chart I have that I have

Essentially what in theory happens is the reduction of malonyl co a causing increase in fat oxidation. Coupled with low insulin levels and lower sugars your in a primes environment for ketone production

That what I gathered from the research I've done on it. It's still to be determined on a ketostick or whatever testing means you have.

Using it in a fasted state will work better to free up more fatty acids

You can see more a little in this below

[1] Sherwin RS et al.; Journal of Clinical Invest.;1975 55:1382-1390

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Little over 3 weeks and I am finishing up my first container. I am down 6 lbs and look noticeably leaner on my face and overall.

Diet was not clean but I did not overeat my portions. Meaning I had pizzas, ice cream, hamburgers,...etc without going over my caloric requirement per day. Lifting just 3 times a week with maintenance type training and a lot of softball.

Can't wait to see results when I go full on with other supps added, cleaner diet and back to intense training. That will happen mid fall.

I have gotten so used to the taste that I don't think twice about just popping 3 scoops in my mouth and chasing it with water.

Good stuff EBF. Your products obviously fit me to a tee and I have not been disappointed yet.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Glad to hear this. Thanks for reviewing.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thx for your support Fuey bro.

Great feedback

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thx for your support Fuey bro.

Great feedback
No problem Chris. Still have 9 tubs to play with.

Testing out higher dose right now.

2 scoops 4x day
2 servings spread out.
1 serving prior to softball or gym.
1 serving before sleep.

I feel noticeably drier also. I can tell because my face dry and hands are dry. Very rare during summer. No more wet look from bloat.

Wait will fall. It's going to be fun. Still have Recompadrol and AAV2 laying around to add to my stack with PH and metabolic powder.

Not lifting heavy or intense right now. Looking to get my shoulder to completely heal. It's getting there.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Nasty stack man.

Miss my aav2 and recompadrol. I am very excited to try MPowder.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No problem Chris. Still have 9 tubs to play with.

Testing out higher dose right now.

2 scoops 4x day
2 servings spread out.
1 serving prior to softball or gym.
1 serving before sleep.

I feel noticeably drier also. I can tell because my face dry and hands are dry. Very rare during summer. No more wet look from bloat.

Wait will fall. It's going to be fun. Still have Recompadrol and AAV2 laying around to add to my stack with PH and metabolic powder.

Not lifting heavy or intense right now. Looking to get my shoulder to completely heal. It's getting there.
Damn dude! Really appreciate that support!!!

That stack is killer with recompadrol and aav2. Won't need to go over 4 scoops mp unless you really want to fire it up

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Good feedback Fu!!!

My wife and I are enjoying our tubs as well. Works nicely for my free eating days when I step away from diet time to time.

I've maintained weight last month at least and bf levels have stayed same. My goal has been to maintain as I struggle sticking to a diet this time of year.

Ill be starting a mini 4-5 week cut next Friday so things should get fun. Ill be adding a serving b4 my am wo.

Thanks EBF

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good feedback Fu!!!

My wife and I are enjoying our tubs as well. Works nicely for my free eating days when I step away from diet time to time.

I've maintained weight last month at least and bf levels have stayed same. My goal has been to maintain as I struggle sticking to a diet this time of year.

Ill be starting a mini 4-5 week cut next Friday so things should get fun. Ill be adding a serving b4 my am wo.

Thanks EBF
Thanks for the love guys!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is mpowder designed for those who just gain fat very easy from literally below maintanence calories? I eat a damn good diet, but just so prone to fat gain and my carb intake is not high at all. Ive used recompadrol before, trying to decide which would be better for me.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is mpowder designed for those who just gain fat very easy from literally below maintanence calories? I eat a damn good diet, but just so prone to fat gain and my carb intake is not high at all. Ive used recompadrol before, trying to decide which would be better for me.
I would say so yes.

Ideally all 3 products are ment to be used together to Recomp with no diet change but metabolic powder will do that solo as well. There's many ways to use it.

I prefer cooking it into what I'm eating whether it be pancakes chili rice eggs oatmeal. If I can't mix it in I take it 30 minutes prior to my meal depending on caloric intake I will choose how much I use

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would say so yes.

Ideally all 3 products are ment to be used together to Recomp with no diet change but metabolic powder will do that solo as well. There's many ways to use it.

I prefer cooking it into what I'm eating whether it be pancakes chili rice eggs oatmeal. If I can't mix it in I take it 30 minutes prior to my meal depending on caloric intake I will choose how much I use
Im picking this up. So if you cook with it, you are taking it with the food; but when you don't cook you take it 30 mins before? Is there a reason to take it 30 mins before, does it work better that way?

Mike

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im picking this up. So if you cook with it, you are taking it with the food; but when you don't cook you take it 30 mins before? Is there a reason to take it 30 mins before, does it work better that way?

Mike
Studies show it works a bit better 30-60 minutes prior to aid glut 4 translocation