If I log my Icon One cycle would you guys be interested with before and after pics?

Dboy111

Awards
Thinking about loggin my cycle soon for you guys. What I got so far is run the Icon One it has the 1 andro and 5 dhea base. Carry aromasin in case of estrogen related side effect. I’ll use Nolvadex for my PCT. Am I right so far? I also read that some people use a natty test booster with the PCT is that necessary? For the Icon One should I just go with the 5 pumps a day and get two bottles? I didn’t wanna overdue it with compounds since it’s my first cycle so I’ll leave out the Alpha Four and Ultra Epi or are those necessary? Can I run the Icon One alone? Also, are the transdermal doses equivalent to the oral doses or stronger? Thanks guys.

Dboy111

Awards
Subbed. 5 pumps of icon one should be plenty, but Alpha Four will come in handy if you get lethargy sides. Far as I know 1 andro doesn't aromatize so you won't have estrogen sides, but i'm not sure if the test from Alpha Four would be enough to need an AI. Natty test boosters are fine to add to pct but not really necessary. Interested in others' opinions.
Do I need to rub it all in the same area all at once or can I spread it out over my body? Should I split the dose too am and pm or just do it all at the same time?

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Do I need to rub it all in the same area all at once or can I spread it out over my body? Should I split the dose too am and pm or just do it all at the same time?
Just follow the directions on the label. Much research has been put into this product.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Right, that too lol. Not sure why I just quoted the label instead
It really is a great product and you only need to use the recommended amount. Every other company will mislead customers into thinking 130-200mg of oral Andros will blow you up and we all know you actually need 3 to 4 times what label says.

Dboy111

Awards
It really is a great product and you only need to use the recommended amount. Every other company will mislead customers into thinking 130-200mg of oral Andros will blow you up and we all know you actually need 3 to 4 times what label says.
How do you like it so far? Is it ok to run solo since it has the 5dhea in it? Or do I need andro 4 or epi?

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How do you like it so far? Is it ok to run solo since it has the 5dhea in it? Or do I need andro 4 or epi?
All you need is two bottles of icon one, 4 Andro and or epiandro are not necessary. 1 andro is strong so make sure you have a serm before starting. I've just started a couple days ago, it takes a couple weeks before you notice any muscle gains but weeks 3 to week 8 you notice big changes at 5 pumps a day.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
With 2 bottles of Icon One, Nolva for PCT and Aromasin on hand you have all the basics you need. Test boosters on PCT are not necessary at all, more like a nice to have addition. The Icon one is designed so, that it can be run solo. Adding Epiendro would increase energy, strenght and probably well being, but it's not necessary. Adding 4-Andro would be a nice addition, especially if getting low estro sides, but most likely not necessary. Some type of cycle protection product, like CEL cycle assist is always a good addition, but the Icon One is not very harsh, so likely not imperative to have.

Composner laid out the best application sites. Inner arms could be utilized as well. The body has these entzymes in the upper body (chest, traps, delts, neck), that convert Andros to their target hormones, so those are the best application sites. But any thin skin areas are ok as well. 5 pumps of I-1 is quite a bit of product to apply, so if you can apply it all first thing in the morning, then that's what I would do. If you can't fit 5 pumps in one application, then apply the rest in pm. You want to spread the transdermal to a somewhat a large area for better absorption, but no need to over do or over think it.

Transdermal Andros are typically considered about twice as effective as oral. But a few things go in to it, like application sites used and how well your skin absorbs the product etc.

Good luck. Should be fun.

Last edited:
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yes i would be in to follow as well .. love iconic products.