Who wants a PES tshirt?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya she is. Shes doing a show in a month or 2 so she doesnt feeel she looks good right now LMAO OK! So keep your eyes open more of her to come ;)
I am just sayin... I think I maybe have to push for Marms to be our official PES Talent Agent.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PES thongs? For Australian readers we have a completely different meaning to the word lol.

sarguy

Awards
  • Established
PES has helped me shred over 60 lbs of fat, change my life, and open my eyes to the power and effect of the endocrine system on weight control! I've done 4 runs of AT2 and Erase, I'm on my first run of Anabeta, and I've gotten two other guys on the PES bandwagon. I ordered Erase Pro the day I heard about it, and c cant wait to log it on a newyears final-phase fatloss run!

I even managed to mention PES in my interview with Carl on SuperHuman Radio!

I would wear that shirt proudly.

Tom

crackerdoctor

crackerdoctor

Awards
I like PES.

I keep a bottle of Erase on hand for friends who need it (it's come in handy), and Anabeta is a solid product.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PES has helped me shred over 60 lbs of fat, change my life, and open my eyes to the power and effect of the endocrine system on weight control! I've done 4 runs of AT2 and Erase, I'm on my first run of Anabeta, and I've gotten two other guys on the PES bandwagon. I ordered Erase Pro the day I heard about it, and c cant wait to log it on a newyears final-phase fatloss run!

I even managed to mention PES in my interview with Carl on SuperHuman Radio!

I would wear that shirt proudly.

Tom
What was your interview on?

sarguy

Awards
  • Established
My interview was a listener spotlight on my weight loss. I credit Superhuman Radio with calling my attention to PES and the paleo diet that I follow now.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The 15 winners are being selected on January 1st so you only have a few days to get your entries in!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
The 15 winners are being selected on January 1st so you only have a few days to get your entries in!
Hope you guys send one to Australia :)

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
I just got my 4 bottles of AB. Now I'm just waiting for my erase pro. (any idea when that will ship btw).

I get a ton of questions in my gym. People always ask what I'm taking. They notice the shirts I'm wearing and ask if that company makes good stuff. I'd wear a PES shirt proudly.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Good luck to everyone that applied. I'm hoping to win one to sport around the gym myself! :fingersx:

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
I love Erase and Alpha T-2 for one reason and one reason only. Because they WORK!!!!!!!!!!!

VeeSix

Awards
I work for a University and will wear the T-Shirt in the Gym there, as I flaunt my goods to the hot chicks! (No I don't mean I become a voyeur exhibitionist!).

For the New Year I have 3 x Erase, 3 x Alpha-T2, 2 x Anabeta to get through in my quest for the killer-lean body. I am also awaiting access to Erase Pro which I will aim to use around May time, shortly before my Summer (i'm out of sync with the world) recomp.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweet can't wait!! I am ordering some new Erase and some more Anabeta. Going to do a sick wicked stack in Jan and end it with Anabeta!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is there any pubmed citations I can read about these shirts? How well do they really work? I am down for free stuff and all but it is my body and I'm not willing to put something in or on it without knowing its effects first. Is this shirt something I can wear during PCT? Were there any beta testers?
And as stated earlier, you can count on a great dual-shirt log from Midwest and I.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
I'll take one for the team and beta test for FL3X. Just let me know where to send my addy :laugh:

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just got my 4 bottles of AB. Now I'm just waiting for my erase pro. (any idea when that will ship btw).

I get a ton of questions in my gym. People always ask what I'm taking. They notice the shirts I'm wearing and ask if that company makes good stuff. I'd wear a PES shirt proudly.
Someone has said in another thread that theirs have just been shipped so I don't think it will be long.

Is there any pubmed citations I can read about these shirts? How well do they really work? I am down for free stuff and all but it is my body and I'm not willing to put something in or on it without knowing its effects first. Is this shirt something I can wear during PCT? Were there any beta testers?
And as stated earlier, you can count on a great dual-shirt log from Midwest and I.
We have no pubmed research on these specific tshirts but here are some things we expect them to deliver.

- Tshirts keep people warmer than wearing nothing
- The effect of receiving a PES tshirt for free leaves you feeling warm and fuzzy inside
- The brightly coloured logo on the top attracts a lot of attention, perhaps leading to more people checking you out in the gym*
- If you own a PES tshirt you literally don't need to wear another tshirt simultaneously. Apparently you only ever need one at a time

*This statement has not been evaluated by any governing body at all.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Its new year here! In for Pes shirt!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We have no pubmed research on these specific tshirts but here are some things we expect them to deliver.

- Tshirts keep people warmer than wearing nothing
- The effect of receiving a PES tshirt for free leaves you feeling warm and fuzzy inside
- The brightly coloured logo on the top attracts a lot of attention, perhaps leading to more people checking you out in the gym*
- If you own a PES tshirt you literally don't need to wear another tshirt simultaneously. Apparently you only ever need one at a time

*This statement has not been evaluated by any governing body at all.[/QUOTE]

NICE !!!

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
I need a new Saturday night shirt. I think a PES t shirt would be perrrfect!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha, my first thought of wearing PES tshirts in crazy places would be awesome.

Then I thought "he is going to be wearing our brand while drinking and making a tit out of himself"- not so awesome. :)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What kind of sides can one expect from a PES shirt?

Does it stack well with Under Armour gym pants?

What is the recommended length of time someone can use a PES shirt?

Will the females be dropping their panties in awe at me while donning the PES shirt?

I'm hearing reports of great confidence and alpha feeling while wearing a PES shirt. Can you confirm those claims?

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established

Will the females be dropping their panties in awe at me while donning the PES shirt?

I'm hearing reports of great confidence and alpha feeling while wearing a PES shirt. Can you confirm those claims?
What kind of sides can one expect from a PES shirt? Possible swelling in the arms

Does it stack well with Under Armour gym pants? Yes, but women prefer it with no pants at all.

What is the recommended length of time someone can use a PES shirt? Until death do you part.

Will the females be dropping their panties in awe at me while donning the PES shirt? Yes.

I'm hearing reports of great confidence and alpha feeling while wearing a PES shirt. Can you confirm those claims? Beta Testers confirmed.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

These are great questions.

1) I haven't stacked these with UA gym pants so can't comment personally.
2) PES tshirts should be worn frequently for the duration of shirt life. When it looks faded it needs replacing.
3) We have no beta testers so hopefully you guys can test this for us. Our formulator said "we intend our tshirts to make women weak at the knees, resistance from them will be futile"
4) I can confirm these claims.

In addition, wearers of PES tshirts suddenly become 'mega cool'.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes I want a shirt!

sarguy

Awards
  • Established
Just hours left...is it wrong that I'm looking forward to this more than I am the actual New Years Celebrations? If so, I don't wanna be right!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha, my first thought of wearing PES tshirts in crazy places would be awesome.

Then I thought "he is going to be wearing our brand while drinking and making a tit out of himself"- not so awesome. :)
If you let midwest wear one, he will tarnish the name. He makes a tit out of himself always.

If I wore one, it would be a joining between two great forces. My physique, and the mysterious science making the PES shirt. Onlookers could even say that in wearing the shirt, I would in fact be enhancing SCIENCE with my PHYSIQUE. That, my friends, is a tough feat to accomplish.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm what kinda sides, well I vision an AXE body commerical type effect. Girl see's well built guy sporting a PES Shirt and attacks like cougar going after a young cub, just saying!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm what kinda sides, well I vision an AXE body commerical type effect. Girl see's well built guy sporting a PES Shirt and attacks like cougar going after a young cub, just saying!
If that's the case, I must have one! If I spend more time in the gym fighting off the treadmill cougars than actual lifting.....I suppose that could be viewed as a side effect of wearing the PES shirt

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha love it man love it. Shoot I love sporting the shirts! Plus I have already got three guys at the gym on Anabeta so it be nice to wear and advertise for PES.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha love it man love it. Shoot I love sporting the shirts! Plus I have already got three guys at the gym on Anabeta so it be nice to wear and advertise for PES.
I like walking into a bar where all my old childhood friends etc normally go, wearing a supp shirt, and they say what's that shirt mean? And I tell them, and they say "yeah I know how you get that big, one word: dbol." And to that I say "what's a dbol?" Then proceed to order the greasiest bar food there and washing it down with WATER. Then they think WOW if I took those supplements I could eventually look like that!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol that's what it's all about!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Today is the day!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where is Batley? lol.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And the winners are......

BazW

BazW

Awards
Where is Batley? lol.
Haha, it's in West Yorkshire, not far from Leeds and Bradford. NABBA shows are held at the Batley Frontier Club. :) Not farfrom Predator Nutrition.

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
pick me please