Who wants a PES tshirt?

evandem27

evandem27

Awards
I want a t shirt :) to go with my all my pes supps :)
Hurrrry and get on there strength competition then! Think it's next 5 entries or so gets a shirt, read the dudes comment on there whose a rep!!

BazW

BazW

Awards
I got mine yesterday Barry, did you get yours yet- do I win?! ;)

Parcel Force were confused by the slightly incorrect post code which I am sure Josh put down on purpose as he likes messing with me lol.
Haha, NO!!!!!!! Glad u finally got it Ben. Where's ur pic anyway?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha, NO!!!!!!! Glad u finally got it Ben. Where's ur pic anyway?
As I lost our competition I am going to go one better and take a picture during training, perhaps tomorrow.

BazW

BazW

Awards
As I lost our competition I am going to go one better and take a picture during training, perhaps tomorrow.
Wow, 'an in action pic' Guess your gym has got heating then lol

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Id been having problems with the shoulder for a while. i couldn't continue lifting without pain so they did an MRI which showed an inpingement and bone spur around rotator cuff. Nothing was torn but they took an inch of bone off and trust me it hurts like hell.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
nah brah, just like that shirt lol

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I need another shirt

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
L.....

at the rate that Im growing out of all my shirts right now though... Im a lil worried that I should have got an XL... just washed it so tonight will be the real test as to whether or not it fits.

Can only hope that during my cut this summer that my clothes will start to fit again yet still hang on to the lean mass thats been added.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
L.....

at the rate that Im growing out of all my shirts right now though... Im a lil worried that I should have got an XL... just washed it so tonight will be the real test as to whether or not it fits.

Can only hope that during my cut this summer that my clothes will start to fit again yet still hang on to the lean mass thats been added.
Dang... That is indeed impressive. I can barely fill up an american XL... Hell I can barely wear one w/o it looking baggy.... L though, snug ;). Though if it's those tighter fitting ones... L's are too small... =\ My arms are just too big...

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
wooohoooo!!!!

My PES shirt survived the first wash n dry (think the t's may be preshrunk) and also havnt fallen prey to the bulk...

Fits perfectly actually. Sported it to the gym again tonight... really like it guys. One of my favorite T's by far.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
wooohoooo!!!!

My PES shirt survived the first wash n dry (think the t's may be preshrunk) and also havnt fallen prey to the bulk...

Fits perfectly actually. Sported it to the gym again tonight... really like it guys. One of my favorite T's by far.
I washed dry mine a lot, so either it shrunk or I got bigger. :D

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I should enter it bust out 10 dips and get my free shirt right? :D
Sure. We wanted it to motivate people so the more videos that enter the better, even if it is just to compete with yourself and get feedback from others.

You would be the first person to enter the bodyweight dips contest so you would win the first prize in that category as well at this rate. :)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
^ lol

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
cool contest! wish I had seen it sooner so I could be training in a manner that could increase those lifts... still gonna put in some entries for the fun of it on dips... my pullups are weak.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
cool contest! wish I had seen it sooner so I could be training in a manner that could increase those lifts... still gonna put in some entries for the fun of it on dips... my pullups are weak.
Mine too, i might do bodyweight pull ups just to get some more vids in