Who wants a PES tshirt?

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Hmmmm . I think I was the originator of the t- shirt concept idea. Let's scroll back... Anyway.. On my 3rd wave of anabeta stacked with erase and At2. If anything I'm prepared to protect PES from any adversary trying to deface their rep!

image-2516992891.png

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Id love me a PES shirt. AlphaT2/Erase has been my competition prep stack for 3 shows now. I always have Erase on hand. Still havent run Anabeta yet (sadly).

I'd wear that shirt everywhere.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Id love me a PES shirt. AlphaT2/Erase has been my competition prep stack for 3 shows now. I always have Erase on hand. Still havent run Anabeta yet (sadly).

I'd wear that shirt everywhere.
GET IT bro

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
this guy wants a shirt

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Id love one they look pretty awesome!
Why would I be a good choice for a shirt ? Everyone stares at me while im throwing weights around = free advertisement ! :)

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Id like a shirt so much Ill just buy the damn thing when they are out!!!

When will this be??

JIC though, I have ran every product PES has offered to date and am a HUGE fan of the "get up and go stack" (AT2/OEP) along with Erase.
I got to Beta the Anabeta-01 on another site and ALWAYS suggest PES products and could def be a legit walking billboard for you guys in the gym. I only wear supp comp T's in the gym and get questions regarding the companies I wear on a regular.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not much longer guys!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok..but seriously wheres my shirt!!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Sleeves cut off to show off BETA definition

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
This is my 3rd cycle of anabeta with erase and at2. I totally busted out of my favorite work out shirt. Thanks PES . Now I need a new one!!!!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sleeves cut off to show off BETA definition
Haha, I love this idea. You should have seen the suggestions I was sending to Natty...

This is my 3rd cycle of anabeta with erase and at2. I totally busted out of my favorite work out shirt. Thanks PES . Now I need a new one!!!!
Are you sure you want a shirt? I don't think you are trying hard enough. ;)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I WANT MY SHIRT DAMMIT!!!....

:laugh:

Jasonlb7

Awards
Ben running erase for a long time. Just got in on the pro promo thanks guys. I love t2!!! I would love the opportunity to promote your company and products in my gym. I have already sold a few friends on your stuff and I'm always keeping an ear open ready to suggest to more people. Thanks for being a stand up company with amazing products.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ben running erase for a long time. Just got in on the pro promo thanks guys. I love t2!!! I would love the opportunity to promote your company and products in my gym. I have already sold a few friends on your stuff and I'm always keeping an ear open ready to suggest to more people. Thanks for being a stand up company with amazing products.
Is this a note to Ben?

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Haha, I love this idea. You should have seen the suggestions I was sending to Natty...

Are you sure you want a shirt? I don't think you are trying hard enough. ;)
What are the designs like? Keen as!!!!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I want shirt. Give me shirt.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Moarrrrr shirts!!!!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Flex and I will run side-by-side logs to compare the shirts. We haven't done that on AM, yet, but we've done comparable logs, elsewhere. Somehow, his always gain more popularity, even though I post more...

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Flex and I will run side-by-side logs to compare the shirts. We haven't done that on AM, yet, but we've done comparable logs, elsewhere. Somehow, his always gain more popularity, even though I post more...
FL3X is a hoar.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And my posts might not even pertain to the log?
That's crazy talk.
I accept MWB's proposal for side by side shirt logs.
If he ever starts his shirt log for Beast........

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And my posts might not even pertain to the log?
That's crazy talk.
I accept MWB's proposal for side by side shirt logs.
If he ever starts his shirt log for Beast........
If and when I receive it, the shirt log will commence.

I still suspect you just sent it to Ben, instead... :reporter:

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FL3X, I need a shirt. I'm cold.

PES should make the shirts auto leaning. Ramp up UCP via some transdermal shift!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
FL3X, I need a shirt. I'm cold.

PES should make the shirts auto leaning. Ramp up UCP via some transdermal shift!
AgeForce is making transdermal shirts I heard.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PES should send some to me asap

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So how soon is the winners of the shirts announced? I'm getting a little ancy...:D

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Marms is not allowed any T-shirts.. only G-Strings with the PES logo right over the crotch! :D Since the man is a pimp!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Marms is not allowed any T-shirts.. only G-Strings with the PES logo right over the crotch! :D Since the man is a pimp!
Hopefully no pics from that.....ewww

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
And push up bra! Matching set!!!!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good God man that chick is hot!!!!!! I say paint her body with Anabeta's colors nothing but that body paint oooooooooooooooooooooooooo Merry christmas to me!

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
[video=youtube;WZcqkTIOZRU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZcqkTIOZRU[/video]

;)

arnoldfan112

Awards
i want a shirt...to help hide my fat gut from xmas...also getting rdy to start my pes stack to get rid of my fat ass

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man... if there really was a market for PES thongs... I would seriously push the man in to making them.

Here is the question.. how are you all going to use the thongs to push marketing for PES though? :D

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man... if there really was a market for PES thongs... I would seriously push the man in to making them.

Here is the question.. how are you all going to use the thongs to push marketing for PES though? :D
Just have hot girls wear them. We will watch, and buy more products. = win win

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good God man that chick is hot!!!!!! I say paint her body with Anabeta's colors nothing but that body paint oooooooooooooooooooooooooo Merry christmas to me!
Ya she is. Shes doing a show in a month or 2 so she doesnt feeel she looks good right now LMAO OK! So keep your eyes open more of her to come ;)