Who still makes 11-kt / 11-oxo products?

flarestar

Awards
I just know of two (Ultra Eleven & XI-KT) I'm just wondering if there are other companies since this product is soon to be extinct (hope this isn't true)

Mainly interested in transdermal but oral form is better than nothing. I still remember CEL's 11-Sterone

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Don't know of any other brands offering 11-KT anymore. You can find some 11-oxo on European sites, but the prices are ridiculous, from what I've seen.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
its very unlikely to see this any time soon from any providers. the cost of RAWs makes it literally impossible.

APEX found someone willing and capable of synth, but the costs were so far out of range it will not happen now and maybe ever.

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
I just know of two (Ultra Eleven & XI-KT) I'm just wondering if there are other companies since this product is soon to be extinct (hope this isn't true)

Mainly interested in transdermal but oral form is better than nothing. I still remember CEL's 11-Sterone
APEX still makes an 11-oxo 500 mg, 50 caps for roughly 50 dollars w/shipping. I know one site you can buy it from Europe let me know if you want the link

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
APEX still makes an 11-oxo 500 mg, 50 caps for roughly 50 dollars w/shipping. I know one site you can buy it from Europe let me know if you want the link
would appreciate a pm with the link to the european site mate

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
Brawn does
I overpaid for Brawn Topical Formestane years back that delivered 0 effects, only topical Formestane I ever tried that was bunk. Formeron use to be the shi#.
Anyways maybe I got a bad batch but I ran topical Formestane dozens of times and I knew what it was suppose to feel like.
Ever since I personally do not trust them. I'm still mad lol

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
There are several brands, at least in Europe, that still offer 11-oxo (like Brawn, Fusion, German Pharma), but the dosing and pricing make it so, that a proper run of just the 11-oxo solo would cost hundreds of $/€.

I wouldn't mind trying it again, if it was more affordable.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would be interested to take a look.

Potbelly

Potbelly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I overpaid for Brawn Topical Formestane years back that delivered 0 effects, only topical Formestane I ever tried that was bunk. Formeron use to be the shi#.
Anyways maybe I got a bad batch but I ran topical Formestane dozens of times and I knew what it was suppose to feel like.
Ever since I personally do not trust them. I'm still mad lol
Topical? When was this?

Potbelly

Potbelly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Wow. Have never had issues with them with orals