Who is your favorite Pro

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Trey Brewer has got some crazy legs. I bet this guy is going to do GREAT.

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Depends.
For all around appearance, symmetry, porportions- Victor Martinez by far.

For brute size and my absolute favorite-Dennis Wolf

Old school but still BA and unbelievable-Sergio Oliva. Why haven't I seen Oliva? He was THE bodybuilder at the time! he was HYOOOGE!!! Nervermind I just saw Harlans!

harlan100

harlan100

Awards
Pro bodybuilding is a joke these days IMO., and I hate to say that cause it's obviously something we here all love. But symmetry, training, genetics these things have be laid to the way side by those who are willing to risk there lives to take ungodly amounts of drugs to achieve a physic that few here would want(well for more than a day or two). That's what separates the pros from the ams these days IMO, Who is willing and can aford to take the most drugs.:sad:
x2.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pro bodybuilding is a joke these days IMO., and I hate to say that cause it's obviously something we here all love. But symmetry, training, genetics these things have be laid to the way side by those who are willing to risk there lives to take ungodly amounts of drugs to achieve a physic that few here would want(well for more than a day or two). That's what separates the pros from the ams these days IMO, Who is willing and can aford to take the most drugs.:sad:
Actually if you keep up with bodybuilding you will notice the size monster's have somewhat dissappeared and people like Wolf kind of have a classic looking body.

BTW Natural bodybuilding recently has been and is really strong.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Actually if you keep up with bodybuilding you will notice the size monster's have somewhat dissappeared and people like Wolf kind of have a classic looking body.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Let me reemphasize what was already previously stated.... Victor RULES!!!

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
I personally like Melvin Anthony. I don't know if he goes for the big one, but he can put on a good performance.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Frank Zane for most aesthetically pleasing. Lee Priest, Victor Martinez, Branch Warren and Johnny Jackson, but I admire Jackson's strength over his body builder physique.

If I had to choose a number one, it'd be Martinez.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

True, Ruh's out, Nasser's out, Coleman's out, Dennis James keeps getting bigger and not placing, and the bulkiest top tier guy might actually be Jay. The up and coming champs are pretty aesthetic guys like Martinez, Wolf and Heath.

Someone mentioned Dave Henry, if he were 5 inches taller, holy $chit, his back has amazing detail and muscle contour.

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established

I agree some what. But whens the last time symmetry won over moster? And Yes the fact that natural BBing is getting some long over due recognition is personally very exiting for me (and I'm sure you too after reading your siggy) but people love the freaks(unfortunately)!!

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Victor S.U.C.K.S!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And after his recent knee surgery it's going to take his heavy ass a while before he's competing again!

(Honestly I could give a sht about any of these fake ass drug addicts and their spray on tans I just want to piss everyone off)!!!!!!!!!!!!

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Silvio Samuel at 5'5" and around 200lbs has taken top 7 at the last 12 shows he's been in, including 3 1st place finishes and 2 third place finishes. He's usually noticeably the shortest guy on stage, but aesthetic as hell.

Hell, one of Silvio's "rivals" is 6'2" 284lbs Toney Freeman, who always cracks midget jokes, but got crushed by Samuel on stage. Silvio placed higher then Freeman at the Olympia too, and the Olympia is the most biased toward monsters of all the comps.

LiftNDestroy

LiftNDestroy

Awards
  • Established
As of current Wolf(Unless my boy Big T can get it together). Overall Big Ron, or Yates. Two of the hardest working bodybuilders of all time!

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i like dexter's midsection the best esp the serratus, its insane! his symmetry is hard to beat in the midsection, great genetics.
Yea I though of that when I wrote that. Dexter has the most cut abs ever for sure, but honestly I think Silvio's are more separated and larger though.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree some what. But whens the last time symmetry won over moster? And Yes the fact that natural BBing is getting some long over due recognition is personally very exiting for me (and I'm sure you too after reading your siggy) but people love the freaks(unfortunately)!!
Size usually wins over other factors.

TerribleTowel

TerribleTowel

Awards
  • Established
I think he's referring to Frank McGrath, also known as Wrath. I believe he is sponsored by Animal. Google him. He's a damn monster.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
for me all time is Sergio

for this generation out there right now
1. Dexter (always best and in condition imo)
2. Wolf
3. Victor

StanChampion

StanChampion

Awards
  • Established
Gary Strydom, Flex (duh), Dennis Newman, Mike Francois, Jay Cutler, Arnold, Kevin Levrone, Vince Taylor. :hammer:

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
toney freeman I like the way he goes about things its sad he doesn't seem to play the bb game very well though and gets over looked it seems.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
All time favorite? If i had to pick one out... Kevin Levrone. Classic physique, great suddle movements and powerful posing, awesome attitude, and another one left in the shadow of Coleman. But I love Flex for having the closest thing to perfection, and doing a split at his size is pretty amazing. Zane got me into BB.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tough call, Coleman or Cutler lol. Coleman just cracks the **** outta me, and cutler is a damn tank. But as far as personality goes Marc Lobliner is my favorite down to earth bodybuilder.

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Tony Freeman,.. has the classic lines and the skinny waist(just don't see that anymore), which reminds me off a time gone by!!!

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
All time,.. Gaspari, hands down,.. did more with a flawed physique than anyone in history!!

CoorsLight126

CoorsLight126

Awards
My favorite pro, he came out of nowhere with a physique unlike anything around today. He is humble, he is a soldier, a father, and a husband. Lee Haney even said it himself "I have not seen a young man with more potential in all of my years of bodybuilding. The guy will be Mr. Olympia, no doubt in my mind. And his name is Cedric Mcmillan

dragevo

Banned
Awards
Id have to say right now it would have to be branch warren. I like his aggression in the gym. It motivates me

nugget13

Awards
although he is not pro yet... antoine vaillant.

kc777

kc777

Banned
Awards
Kevin Levrone, Wolf, and Branch.

djatcss05

Awards
Dennis Wolf and Kai Greene definitely rate in my top 3

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Anyone have a change in heart for Phil heath after last weekend?

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
Anyone have a change in heart for Phil heath after last weekend?
I'm very happy for Heath. He really made some great I
Provments and also he's a classy guy w/ the help of his mentor Jay Cutler. He will be a ass act just like Cutler. We still have a humble face for the sport of bodybuilding in Heath

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
He is a gentleman and thats the kind of athlete I like. Im real happy for him. Jay said he knew it was over when he saw Phil at prejudging. Phil, for too long, was looking in others directions trying to look like him or him instead of just embracing his own image.