Which Topical Fat Loss Product

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah, no complaints on the increase. Just can't pinpoint it and this is the only thing new going on.
Yeah I've been washing my hands and zero burning on my hands. Was just saying cause I almost went with smolder thinking there would be too much heat after going through this thread.

So is it recommended to cycle on and off of evieviscerate?

Was thinking about also picking up absolutely abliderate, can't find it anywhere aside from "the rain forest". Can someone pm me a site if there is a better option. Also do you cycle on off abliderate?

Thanks.
I got one coming to you.

We recommend to cycle for the same reason you'd cycle other supplements. It's probably more necessary with Abliderate than Eviscerate, but we usually advise to take a break for a bit after running two bottles consecutively.

snake44

Awards
hi guys. I want to create a topical (galenic in pharma ) . Which ingredients can I use ? ( capsaicin , caffeine , aminophylline ) . Now I can't order from the site for delivery .I try something like Eviscerate. I'm in Italy. thank's

DarthGainer

Awards
Building on my previous post results should be a little better with Absolutely Abldierated than Abliderate Advanced due to more actives (though keep in mind before we created Absolutely Abliderated Abliderate Advanced was our most popular topical feedback wise).

Eviscerate series comes down to what you want to do in regards to Capsacian.

Eviscerate +- Maximum capsacian content for the sickos.
Eviscerate- High cap content.
Eviscerate smolder- Lowest capsacian based product.
Burn free- No cap, no burn (icy menthol feeling).
Never noticed the Eviscerate + before, is this available now?

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Want to try one of the abliterates. Can't do the others since I react so poorly to yohimbe.

Another one to consider is UR-spray. Only natty product that rips me up while putting on muscle and strength. Only downside is it gets pricey and takes about 4 weeks to kick in. My diet can be **** on it and I won't put on fat. Going to stay on a few more weeks and hopefully some of the abliterate products will be in stock to transition into

DarthGainer

Awards
Want to try one of the abliterates. Can't do the others since I react so poorly to yohimbe.

Another one to consider is UR-spray. Only natty product that rips me up while putting on muscle and strength. Only downside is it gets pricey and takes about 4 weeks to kick in. My diet can be **** on it and I won't put on fat. Going to stay on a few more weeks and hopefully some of the abliterate products will be in stock to transition into
I get anxious/down on Y products but never on eviscirate, possibly due to delivery method. Nots sure if thats what you mean by react poorly though.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Never noticed the Eviscerate + before, is this available now?
It was available in the EvoMuse store not that long ago -- not sure if it's still in stock, but yes it's available.

DarthGainer

Awards
oh is this the larger size, i for some reason thought it was a hotter version.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oh is this the larger size, i for some reason thought it was a hotter version.
You're correct, Eviscerate+ is a higher cap content. Matt has 8oz Smolders on the site, too. I just meant I had just seen + on the site, but hadn't checked back to see if it was sold out or not.

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just started using abliderate advanced and no joke I see a difference in 4 days. Seemed to have an immediate drying effect on my midsection. Excited for the next few weeks

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Just finished both my AbAb and EviscS - got about a month and a half out of them - with the first month also doing quads, hams, and glutes. Pretty good. Tape/Caliper being done in next few days. ClenViscerate will be next :)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I always feel tighter after just a little use of them. I used to hate anything that wasn't a pill (because I'm lazy lol), but I've grown to love these (the new carrier improvement helped, too).

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's sold out :(
Indeed.

You can find all of the Eviscerates if you look online still except for Eviscerate +. These are always limited quantity releases sold directly through our website. + was never really meant for retail as it caters only to those who really want a ton of cap (lunatics ;)). I know as ingredients and time come in Matt will work on another batch of Eviscerate +. For now you may want to look into OG, Burn Free, or Smolder if you do not want to wait on +. OG would be the closest thing to + with + having a slightly higher cap content. OG packs more than enough burn for this guy!

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
Does the increased cap content of + mean that the carrier can hold less clen?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Over the last several weeks i have used Absolutely Abliderated @6ml applied once daily to my abs/obliques and lower back and upper hips. I have run 1 and 3/4 bottles and am having great success. All rows or abs are clear and visible with defined obliques including vascularity across my midsection. I lost a lot of love handle lower back fat. The last week or so I have shifted application less to my upper abs and more predominantly obliques, lower back, hips and ass. My plan is to finish out the last 1/4 bottle that way.

I started out at </=15%BF and presently sit at an estimated 9-10%BF. The balance of my fat is the jiggle to my ass and hips and thighs. Its real old fat. I have dipped below my leanest ever and looking to keep rolling off this last fat to the greatest extent I can before I burn out.

1. Do I get 2 more Absolutely Abliderated and apply it appropriately to the desired target areas?
2. Do I get 2 bottles of Eviscerate and apply it appropriately to the desired target areas?
3. Do I get 2 bottles of Eviscerate Smolder and apply it appropriately to the desired target areas?
Do I get a combination of 2 and 3 as I progress?

Geoforce dsade and experienced product users feedback is appreciated.

Thanks

EDIT: how do the above stack up to Avant Labs Napalm, LipoDerm-Y, Lipo-Derm-Ultra?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Its real old fat. I have dipped below my leanest ever and looking to keep rolling off this last fat to the greatest extent I can before I burn out.
I have that, and loose skin from being a former ~290 pounder - it sucks big time. How much of a deficit are you in? The only topical I ever kept diligent data on, was Supernova: ~1-2mm loss next to navel at ~maintenance calories. Not a research lab, and it may have been other factors that I missed controlling, but I have to go by the Tape/Caliper and say it worked. So maybe try SN as well/instead?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have that, and loose skin from being a former ~290 pounder - it sucks big time. How much of a deficit are you in? The only topical I ever kept diligent data on, was Supernova: ~1-2mm loss next to navel at ~maintenance calories. Not a research lab, and it may have been other factors that I missed controlling, but I have to go by the Tape/Caliper and say it worked. So maybe try SN as well/instead?
i was as heavy as 240 and skinny as 170 and have put on about 40-50lbs of lbm over the years. Not too bad really.

I've had great success with Napalm, AbSolved, and the LipoDerms. Just looking to see which of the EvoMuse was next in line as I get leaner.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Over the last several weeks i have used Absolutely Abliderated @6ml applied once daily to my abs/obliques and lower back and upper hips. I have run 1 and 3/4 bottles and am having great success. All rows or abs are clear and visible with defined obliques including vascularity across my midsection. I lost a lot of love handle lower back fat. The last week or so I have shifted application less to my upper abs and more predominantly obliques, lower back, hips and ass. My plan is to finish out the last 1/4 bottle that way.

I started out at </=15%BF and presently sit at an estimated 9-10%BF. The balance of my fat is the jiggle to my ass and hips and thighs. Its real old fat. I have dipped below my leanest ever and looking to keep rolling off this last fat to the greatest extent I can before I burn out.

1. Do I get 2 more Absolutely Abliderated and apply it appropriately to the desired target areas?
2. Do I get 2 bottles of Eviscerate and apply it appropriately to the desired target areas?
3. Do I get 2 bottles of Eviscerate Smolder and apply it appropriately to the desired target areas?
Do I get a combination of 2 and 3 as I progress?

Geoforce dsade and experienced product users feedback is appreciated.

Thanks

EDIT: how do the above stack up to Avant Labs Napalm, LipoDerm-Y, Lipo-Derm-Ultra?
Avant Labs Napalm is already in Eviscerate. Eviscerate is Napalm+other goodies.

I find Absolutely Abliderated to be beneficial at all body fats. I would continue on with it. One thing to think about doing is to combine AA and Eviscerate. You can do this by showering and exfoliating in the morning to get rid of dead skin cells. Apply Absolutely Abliderated (I usually wait 5 minutes) and then apply Eviscerate over the top of it (not the other way around). You can follow up with another application of eviscerate later if you prefer though this is not something you have to do.

You could also run a bottle completely of AA and then run a bottle of Eviscerate when it is finished.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is EvoMuse working on a new website? its terribly difficult to navigate, most products are sold out or not listed and it just plain looks unappealing lol

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
used a combination of smolder and lipo burn last summer with good results....also used it when I trained with a neoprene belt, when I would leave the gym my stomach looked like I had a terrible sunburn

I have some left for this summer and I'm already much more lean than I was at this time last year so I'm excited for the results

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I find Absolutely Abliderated to be beneficial at all body fats. I would continue on with it. One thing to think about doing is to combine AA and Eviscerate. You can do this by showering and exfoliating in the morning to get rid of dead skin cells. Apply Absolutely Abliderated (I usually wait 5 minutes) and then apply Eviscerate over the top of it (not the other way around). You can follow up with another application of eviscerate later if you prefer though this is not something you have to do.

You could also run a bottle completely of AA and then run a bottle of Eviscerate when it is finished.
thanks for the insight and suggestion.

One more AA and one Eviscerate on their way.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would suggest skipping the eviscerate and going Supernova. Really the only thing missing is the "burn" from the capsaicin; Supernova is the best of the best.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would suggest skipping the eviscerate and going Supernova. Really the only thing missing is the "burn" from the capsaicin; Supernova is the best of the best.
looks solid. I'll be using AA and Eviscerate together, finishing with Eviscerate. I'll consider running Supernova at the end of the summer for that last touch. Thanks.

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
I quite like VasoBurn
But the new stuff from MauscleSport International is very effective also

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Supernova is amazing.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Supernova is amazing.
There's word floating around of a discount code being announced during my radio interview being broadcast Friday of a pretty spectacular Supernova sale from a planet near you.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
There's word floating around of a discount code being announced during my radio interview being broadcast Friday of a pretty spectacular Supernova sale from a planet near you.
That sounds awesome

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
started using smolder again, I only have 3/4 of a bottle left, then i'll transition into lipoburn right before I leave for the beach.......putting on one of those neoprene belts make the stomach burn during the workout.....I try and keep the belt on as I drive home from the gym but it's difficult

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Lipoburn and the full evomuse line all have some great effects. Supernova also smells better than most.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Lipoburn and the full evomuse line all have some great effects. Supernova also smells better than most.
Love Supernova works great, and the smell is great too

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Love Supernova works great, and the smell is great too
The Atomic meltdown upgrade is going to follow the Supernova design moreso than the original which was Eviscerate based.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I will defintely be ordering on my next cut dsade. I love the product

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will defintely be ordering on my next cut dsade. I love the product
I'm going to be running some limited edition 8 ounce bottles probably in August.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Or, maybe I'll run them next week. We need to generate some revenue for Epitome and Ammo.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Bro, you know I'm in on anything. You got anything to work well with my next lean bulk?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bro, you know I'm in on anything. You got anything to work well with my next lean bulk?
When will that be? I put the order in for more BMP but it will be powder/pouches again.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
There's word floating around of a discount code being announced during my radio interview being broadcast Friday
I assume Podcast? Which one? Do they even have Terrestrial Radio anymore? :D

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I assume Podcast? Which one? Do they even have Terrestrial Radio anymore? :D
Supp Talk.

After trying to get through in one episode we both realize that my work has been far too extensive to cover in one episode, so we're going to be doing several episodes, and we'll have product specials announced for every episode.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

thanks for the insight and suggestion.

One more AA and one Eviscerate on their way.
looks solid. I'll be using AA and Eviscerate together, finishing with Eviscerate. I'll consider running Supernova at the end of the summer for that last touch. Thanks.
i am over the moon impressed with the rapid reduction in both core girth (VAT) and skin pinch (SAT) I have experienced using one generous daily does of the AA followed with Eviscerate. The lower back and love handle fat is melting off of me. I have never before seen the outline of my obliques all the way around to my lower back. The front view is sharp with full oblique definition, 5.6-pack abs with vascularity throughout. Granted I'm "supplementing" to reach my goals. Again very impressed with the combination.

Preparing for a future purchase. Is Supernova really "all that" in one bottle? I'm quite content using the two above products simultaneously as the results are dramatic.

Do I continue with the concurrent use of AA and E or do I drop both for (maybe two bottles) Supernova? Do I drop either the AA or Eviscerate and add Supernova? What are peoples experience regarding the proported skin toning and tightening benefits from Supernova?

I'll repeat once more that my experience thus far with the AA/E combination is outstanding! Great products and great results.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i am over the moon impressed with the rapid reduction in both core girth (VAT) and skin pinch (SAT) I have experienced using one generous daily does of the AA followed with Eviscerate. The lower back and love handle fat is melting off of me. I have never before seen the outline of my obliques all the way around to my lower back. The front view is sharp with full oblique definition, 5.6-pack abs with vascularity throughout. Granted I'm "supplementing" to reach my goals. Again very impressed with the combination.

Preparing for a future purchase. Is Supernova really "all that" in one bottle? I'm quite content using the two above products simultaneously as the results are dramatic.

Do I continue with the concurrent use of AA and E or do I drop both for (maybe two bottles) Supernova? Do I drop either the AA or Eviscerate and add Supernova? What are peoples experience regarding the proported skin toning and tightening benefits from Supernova?

I'll repeat once more that my experience thus far with the AA/E combination is outstanding! Great products and great results.
Very happy to hear it is working so well for you! SN has a slightly different angle, IMO. SN is more like Eviscerate and Brite combined in my eyes, while the AA is more of a cortisol product.

I would say that if it is working, keep at it! SN gets awesome reviews and is a hefty upgrade to Eviscerate. It does attack some of the same angles as abliderate I believe, but not quite the same.

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For TDs to be effective do you need to be under a certain body fat percentage? Like 15% or less to see the effects?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For TDs to be effective do you need to be under a certain body fat percentage? Like 15% or less to see the effects?
Depends on the product, but generally no. However, the leaner you are, the more evident the results are (and the quicker you notice).

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Depends on the product, but generally no. However, the leaner you are, the more evident the results are (and the quicker you notice).
Well said

I've used smolder at different levels of fat %, it works better when in leaner but I still get results at a higher level too

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I also believe that the type of body fat distribution you have matters as well.

My SAT prior to using AA was pretty decent. (4+ pack is as fat as I let myself get). I still lost another 3-4" in girth because of VAT reduction.

Now that I've added the Eviscerate my previously reasonably defined abs and obliques are now saran wrap tight and silly vascular. Combined with the dramatic reduction in core girth it's a pretty impressive result.

Disclaimer - I assure you none of the above would be possible without proper diet and cardio, cardio...did I mention cardio.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very happy to hear it is working so well for you! SN has a slightly different angle, IMO. SN is more like Eviscerate and Brite combined in my eyes, while the AA is more of a cortisol product.

I would say that if it is working, keep at it! SN gets awesome reviews and is a hefty upgrade to Eviscerate. It does attack some of the same angles as abliderate I believe, but not quite the same.
It has some of the main ingredients as Absolutely Abliderate, but you're right. That carrier can only hold so many grams of active ingredients per bottle, and we it saturated. Now, adding liquid Clen works because it comes in its own "carrier" but trying to add more powders you'll see is quite impossible.

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
Whats the best evomuse topical for someone who is already like 7% bf