Which Topical Fat Loss Product

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is xxxxxxxxxxxxx good to go? (If you hosers buy it all, I'm gonna.... :) )
Ive bought other non Evomuse products from there previously once before with no issues.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Geoforce
Would you be generous enough to summarize EvoMuse product applications in order of body fat %
>15% -
10-15% -
<10%

Thanks in advance!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ALL
Please be mindfull of nonsponsor retail site posting board rules.
Thanks

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Geoforce
Would you be generous enough to summarize EvoMuse product applications in order of body fat %
>15% -
10-15% -
<10%

Thanks in advance!
I posted something in the Evomuse forum, asking for them to start a thread to explain what and who each product
would be best suited for. Hopefully they will get to it one day :)

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ALL
Please be mindfull of nonsponsor retail site posting board rules.
Thanks
no problem. didnt realize the old guy posted a non sponsor. wasnt even thinking about it when i replied :)

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Geoforce
>15% -
10-15% -
<10%

Thanks in advance!
Definitely interested in hearing what you have to say about this too.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Geoforce
>15% -
10-15% -
<10%

Thanks in advance!
The thing is you can always combine Abliderate series and Eviscerate series and should see some results regardless of BF level. Here's how to do it: A. Shower. B. Put Abliderate series product all over core. C. Wait a few minutes. D. Apply Eviscerate series over the top (of Abliderate) and in any other non core areas you want. Note that it works better to put Eviscerate over Abliderate and not the other way around.

Abliderate series will be helpful at any bodyfat, but Eviscerate should work a little better as BF levels go down.

No particular order in effectiveness, just showing your options.

Here's the breakdown: >15%- Abliderate series OR Abliderate+Eviscerate series product. Probably not advantageous to use Eviscerate series solo.
10-15%- Abliderate series solo. Abliderate series+Eviscerate series product. Eviscerate series product solo.
<10%- Abliderate series solo. Abliderate series+Eviscerate series product. Eviscerate series product solo.

Does this make sense to everyone?

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I posted something in the Evomuse forum, asking for them to start a thread to explain what and who each product
would be best suited for. Hopefully they will get to it one day :)
I've begun working on it, but I'm slammed with other obligations for a few weeks. Trust me it's something that will see the light of day my friend.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Geoforce
>15% -
10-15% -
<10%

Thanks in advance!
Building on my previous post results should be a little better with Absolutely Abldierated than Abliderate Advanced due to more actives (though keep in mind before we created Absolutely Abliderated Abliderate Advanced was our most popular topical feedback wise).

Eviscerate series comes down to what you want to do in regards to Capsacian.

Eviscerate +- Maximum capsacian content for the sickos.
Eviscerate- High cap content.
Eviscerate smolder- Lowest capsacian based product.
Burn free- No cap, no burn (icy menthol feeling).

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
Typically we recommend one of the Eviscerate series for SAT fat. If you can grab it with your hand it is probably that type. If you're higher bodyfat I would run Abliderate Advanced first (even if you're low stress). If you're lower bodyfat you'd probably do better in the Eviscerate series.

I might recommend you start with Smolder unless you really don't think the burn from capsacian will bother you. It's one of those things where some people start with OG and feel like it is too much for them (which is why we created Smolder and Burn Free). Then again some people want more and choose eviscerate +. We call those people clinically insane ;)
can use one of your Topical Fat Loss in chest area ? ( stubborn fat not gyno ) if yes which one do you recommend.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Ok, I pulled the trigger on AbAb and E-Smolder. I wussed out and went with the lesser capsacian... for the first run, I'd hate to be stuck with something that was unusable. Depending on the burn, and if I need another, maybe I'll upgrade the next time.

So, AbAb goes on the trunk (abdominals, obliques, lower back?) and E goes there as well, after AbAb - but can also go almost anywhere else?

Shower first - is this to get rid of dirt/oil? I assume that after the application dries, I can hit the treadmill - sweat doesn't bother it?

Are the pumps metered? or is it just by size estimate (Quarters, Half-Dollars)?

And finally (I think) If this stuff mobilizes fatty acids, it would seem to be a good idea to be engaging in physical activity after application, correct? Otherwise, the stuff would just re-deposit elsewhere?

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Always apply pre cardiovascular. Pre fasted AM cardiovascular inl find is best. I also apply at night. I finally had to give up on the hot one and get burn free not cause i didn't like the burn but because in the middle of the night the little chunks would make their way to my nuts lol. I'd have to wash it off with soap and water. And u must use latex gloves. With burn free u don't need gloves.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, I pulled the trigger on AbAb and E-Smolder. I wussed out and went with the lesser capsacian... for the first run, I'd hate to be stuck with something that was unusable. Depending on the burn, and if I need another, maybe I'll upgrade the next time.

So, AbAb goes on the trunk (abdominals, obliques, lower back?) and E goes there as well, after AbAb - but can also go almost anywhere else?

Shower first - is this to get rid of dirt/oil? I assume that after the application dries, I can hit the treadmill - sweat doesn't bother it?

And finally (I think) If this stuff mobilizes fatty acids, it would seem to be a good idea to be engaging in physical activity after application, correct?
Otherwise, the stuff would just re-deposit elsewhere?
I apply mine in the morning after shower and then hit the gym 8 hours later. After WORKING out & then doing cardio
I can really feel my core start to warm up from the capsascian in E Smolder. i think the sweating, enhances the absorbion..

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Here's a little update, my order of Eviscerate came in yesterday. I applied it last night after my shower before bed, felt a slight tingle after applying it. But then I woke up and trained and did cardio this morning at 430, holy hell it was burning! This stuff is powerful. I got the original Eviscerate, not the smolder. I would imagine applying directly before cardio would have an even great burning sensation, but it felt amazing during my workout. I'm excited to experiment with timing the application with different workouts and cardio regiments

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
...And u must use latex gloves. With burn free u don't need gloves.
I need gloves for Smolder? Even if I wash right after? Yeah, I do fasted AM Cardio 3x/Week. Was going to shower, apply, wait 45min for the oral Yohimbine to kick in, then go run (thank god winter is gone). The other 4 days I resistance train. Any benefit to those days as well? Deads and Squats feel like a cardio workout for me :)

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I apply mine in the morning after shower and then hit the gym 8 hours later. After WORKING out & then doing cardio
I can really feel my core start to warm up from the capsascian in E Smolder. i think the sweating, enhances the absorbion..
8 hours? Man, this stuff has some staying power, huh? Thanks for the info.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I got the original Eviscerate, not the smolder. I would imagine applying directly before cardio would have an even great burning sensation, but it felt amazing during my workout. I'm excited to experiment with timing the application with different workouts and cardio regiments
Grrrr... now I'm questioning Smolder if you don't think the OG is bad :) Oh well, how much *less* effective can Smolder be on fat - not much probably.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I need gloves for Smolder? Even if I wash right after? Yeah, I do fasted AM Cardio 3x/Week. Was going to shower, apply, wait 45min for the oral Yohimbine to kick in, then go run (thank god winter is gone). The other 4 days I resistance train. Any benefit to those days as well? Deads and Squats feel like a cardio workout for me :)
I didn't use gloves for my Eviscerate, just wash your hands thoroughly after you apply it and you should be fine. I used dish detergent to make sure my hands were clean. I had no issues.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
8 hours? Man, this stuff has some staying power, huh? Thanks for the info.
I think because Evomuse doesnt use a systematic carrier, the actives stay there dormant waiting to be unleashed :)

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Grrrr... now I'm questioning Smolder if you don't think the OG is bad :) Oh well, how much *less* effective can Smolder be on fat - not much probably.
I wouldn't say its bad, but it burns. You feel it, a lot. I kind of enjoyed the way it felt during my workout though. I'm just concerned with being able to wash all of it off in the shower so I don't mess up my bedroom relations with my woman haha. Hopefully it doesn't interfere.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You don't have to use gloves with any of the eviscerates but it is often recommended. What happens is people apply with their hands and wash but miss spots. Then you itch your nose/eyeball and realize you didn't get all that capsacian off. Not a fun experience, one I've done many a times. If you really wash like a champ you don't need to use a latex glove. It's just often recommended.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
can use one of your Topical Fat Loss in chest area ? ( stubborn fat not gyno ) if yes which one do you recommend.
Any of the eviscerates can be applied for chest fat.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

And finally (I think) If this stuff mobilizes fatty acids, it would seem to be a good idea to be engaging in physical activity after application, correct? Otherwise, the stuff would just re-deposit elsewhere?
Yes. Cover the core with Ab Ab. Evisceracte can be applied to the chest for fat burning effect and some people apply to the shoulders for pre-workout effects. I have never done that however. We do have a few bodybuilders who use Eviscerate on the hams, but I never have. I stick with stomach/chest.

Shower first is to increase absorption yes. Ideally exfoliating would get rid of dirt/dead skin cells and improve absorption. Wait about 15-30 minutes before starting a workout.

Pour the topical solution into your hand to apply. It's just estimates. Apply enough to cover areas thoroughly, but no need to be completely soaked in the stuff. I do a little bit in my hand for left front, little bit for right front, little bit for left obliques/lower back, etc.)

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here's a little update, my order of Eviscerate came in yesterday. I applied it last night after my shower before bed, felt a slight tingle after applying it. But then I woke up and trained and did cardio this morning at 430, holy hell it was burning! This stuff is powerful. I got the original Eviscerate, not the smolder. I would imagine applying directly before cardio would have an even great burning sensation, but it felt amazing during my workout. I'm excited to experiment with timing the application with different workouts and cardio regiments
I've applied it at 6 a.m. before and felt the burning during a 7 p.m. workout.

Personally I don't like it pre-bed, but that is personal preference. I don't like waking up with it hot (which can happen) and it's obviously a no go for sexy time.

To all: Make sure if you're planning on getting busy with a partner that you've washed all the topical off.

I only apply Eviscerate/Abliderate topicals in the morning so I'm showered off after my p.m. workout. No need to apply Abliderate more than once. You can apply Eviscerate twice if you prefer (AM+pre bed) but this is not necessary to achieve desired results. It may be more effective (you're using more product after all ) for a shorter run, but results won't be vastly different.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Ok, thanks my friend. I actually use a thing called a (don't laugh) 'Buff-Puff' TM :) It's like a Brillo pad for the shower :) So good to know that exfoliating is even better!

Geo: Just how much more 'fat burning' does the OG do, vs Smolder? Can you even estimate? Or is it one of those just use Smolder a tad bit longer type of deals?

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've been a huge fan of the OG Eviscerate for years now!! Word of caution though. DO NOT play in the sprinkler with your son right after applying it to the core area. It WILL run down past your waist and into an area that does not respond well to that blazing heat!!

LOL, I was chillin, watching my boy, & about 10-15 minutes later, he asked me to play. I completely forgot about the E & went in. Damn. I was screaming, the wife was laughing, and my 3 year old boy was crying. Haha, good times.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I've applied it at 6 a.m. before and felt the burning during a 7 p.m. workout.

Personally I don't like it pre-bed, but that is personal preference. I don't like waking up with it hot (which can happen) and it's obviously a no go for sexy time.

To all: Make sure if you're planning on getting busy with a partner that you've washed all the topical off.

I only apply Eviscerate/Abliderate topicals in the morning so I'm showered off after my p.m. workout. No need to apply Abliderate more than once. You can apply Eviscerate twice if you prefer (AM+pre bed) but this is not necessary to achieve desired results. It may be more effective (you're using more product after all ) for a shorter run, but results won't be vastly different.
Thanks for the pointers. Very good info, I'm excited to see what kind of results I get from it! Its a new world of "supplementation" for me haha

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes, exfoliating does make a big difference. Also, look up an old thread about mixing the OG with clen. Mmmm, burn baby.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, thanks my friend. I actually use a thing called a (don't laugh) 'Buff-Puff' TM :) It's like a Brillo pad for the shower :) So good to know that exfoliating is even better!

Geo: Just how much more 'fat burning' does the OG do, vs Smolder? Can you even estimate? Or is it one of those just use Smolder a tad bit longer type of deals?
It's hard to estimate. You won't see gigantic differences and we have tons of people who order Smolder and love the results. With a higher cap content in theory OG should be a bit more effective. I will be highly surprised if you run Smolder and don't think you had good results. In fact if you aren't pleased with it just let me know and I will attempt to rectify the situation with an Evomuse product of your choice.

For All:

I have NEVER ran clenviscerate (and do be careful) but here is the massive thread about it. Ok for some reason it isn't letting me post links. Search for clenviscerate god of fat loss and you will find it.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the pointers. Very good info, I'm excited to see what kind of results I get from it! Its a new world of "supplementation" for me haha
Yes it is. The science behind topicals is well known now and they definitely work (obviously if you've got a good carrier and good ingredients). I use our topicals and topicals from other companies all the time. Getting ready to start a run of an Iron Legion topical soon!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
It's hard to estimate. You won't see gigantic differences and we have tons of people who order Smolder and love the results. With a higher cap content in theory OG should be a bit more effective. I will be highly surprised if you run Smolder and don't think you had good results. In fact if you aren't pleased with it just let me know and I will attempt to rectify the situation with an Evomuse product of your choice.

For All:

I have NEVER ran clenviscerate (and do be careful) but here is the massive thread about it. Ok for some reason it isn't letting me post links. Search for clenviscerate god of fat loss and you will find it.
You're the man. Thanks for all the help and guidance. I'm gonna do some research on the clenviscerate. I have some clen on hand, but I never know it was effective to apply to the skin. I'll have to do some research!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're the man. Thanks for all the help and guidance. I'm gonna do some research on the clenviscerate. I have some clen on hand, but I never know it was effective to apply to the skin. I'll have to do some research!
If you've got specific clenviscerate questions I can run them by Matt. I have no experience running it, but that gigantic thread should really help.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
David Dunn, if I could thank you more than once, I would!! Thank you sir!

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Ok if I try this, what's the mcg range for the Clen, per application? (I would probably only apply once per day). I think I would prefer the IronPope method of just dispensing each individually. This allows for easy cycling without more product needed.The Clen would be a 60ml bottle, 200mcg/ml.

Since there are few application sites (front abs, left and right oblique-lower back, quads, glute area) Are we talking about 10mcg Clen per area, for a total of 50mcg (or whatever the max recommended mcg total is) for that application?

What is the cycling? Is it 1 week on, 1 week off? That assumes 7 days "on" - can you extend this by doing every other day Clen, and regular Evisc the other times?

Also, a general question: I planned on only doing Evisc on cardio days (3x/week). Is there a benefit to doing it every day, even on off days? Is a caloric deficit enough to make it effective, even when you're not really burning max fat? Trying to balance cost with # of applications with overall effectiveness.

I assume Ab-Ab is different, and can/should be used every day?

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok if I try this, what's the mcg range for the Clen, per application? (I would probably only apply once per day). I think I would prefer the IronPope method of just dispensing each individually. This allows for easy cycling without more product needed.The Clen would be a 60ml bottle, 200mcg/ml.

Since there are few application sites (front abs, left and right oblique-lower back, quads, glute area) Are we talking about 10mcg Clen per area, for a total of 50mcg (or whatever the max recommended mcg total is) for that application?

What is the cycling? Is it 1 week on, 1 week off? That assumes 7 days "on" - can you extend this by doing every other day Clen, and regular Evisc the other times?

Also, a general question: I planned on only doing Evisc on cardio days (3x/week). Is there a benefit to doing it every day, even on off days? Is a caloric deficit enough to make it effective, even when you're not really burning max fat? Trying to balance cost with # of applications with overall effectiveness.

I can't answer your clen questions right now, but I can pose them to dsade.
Did you check Clenviscerate God of Fat Loss thread? Lots of help in there.

You will see a benefit in applying Eviscerate every day, but we have had people who just used it on training days. If you only use it on training days a bottle will last a real long time. I've never not applied it every day, but it's certainly an option.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Yeah, I read it (and some others DD posted) but admit to information overload. Thanks for the info on the Evisc even with no activity, working.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established

Take a read through the CLENVISCERATE the god of fatloss thread, there's tons of info on liquid clen dosage with the Eviscerate. I've read almost all the way through the thread and I've learned a TON. I actually tried it this morning, added 60mcg of clen to my half dollar size amount of Eviscerate, tingled a bit more than just using the Eviscerate solo. But from what i read on the thread it appears that most people have good success with 40-60mcg of clen added to the Eviscerate. Others have experimented with higher doses, but that's where I'm going to experiment for now. Give that thread a read through though, so much quality info.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Read it once, I'll go back again, but I think you answered it - I'll start at 50mcg (0.25ml of an oral syringe), added to the half-dollar size Evisc. Then either just rotate sites (without ever having used a topical, I don't know how much a "half-dollar" covers) or up the dosage, ie. multiple areas will get the Clen at the same time - totaling 50/75mcg, etc...

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
sounds like a good plan to me. a "half dollar" covers quite a bit of area. that amount covers my whole mid section easily

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sounds like a good plan to me. a "half dollar" covers quite a bit of area. that amount covers my whole mid section easily
Yes and these are just estimates fellas. Like I said use enough to cover areas you want the product applied to and rub in well. You don't need massive amounts and to have the product dripping off you! Shake bottles well before using.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Please let us know how the clenviscerate combo treats you guys. We will also be doing some logs shortly with free Java Lather and one of our topicals. Java Lather is an excellent exfoliating soap and although I don't use it year round I do use it when I'm on a topical.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Clen added to the E kind of dilutes it, so it definitely spreads out across the whole core.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMHO half dollar is too much. You can use what looks like a Hershey kiss amount or a little less. It goes a long way

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Got both products yesterday. Took a shower at 5AM using an exfoliate pad. Dried off and put Ab-Ab on front, sides, and lower back areas. Smelled decent. Immediate 'warm' sensation for a minute or two, then goes away. Feels cool, as in awesome :) Waited about 30-45 minutes and then applied Evisc Smolder. No 'warming' like Ab-Ab on application, thought that was odd. BUT.... since I wasn't lifting until 11AM, I was on the computer, leaning forward. THAT produced heat :) But not uncomfortable heat - I think I can handle OG Evisc on the next run, if needed. This was a couple hours later. I'm lifting now without a shirt (have my own gym) with a fan running. I can feel 'something', like a menthol feel, but it isn't a 'hot' feeling - but a nice one. No cardio today. Tomorrow will be 30-40 minutes of fasted road work in shorts and a tank or compression shirt - temp depending.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You running it with Clen Old guy?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Not yet. I wanted to experience what the average Joe would. Maybe at a half bottle, or maybe a new bottle next time, I will add Sir Clen. BTW, just dosed today's products for pre-cardio. Did Quads/Hams/Glutes with Evisc (didn't do those areas yesterday) - I am feeling the heat! :) I guess certain areas let you feel it more. I also think I will be sticking with Smolder :)

Edit: Can I shower again, after morning cardio? Or does it "wash" away? I wouldn't think so, as it gets absorbed, right?

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not yet. I wanted to experience what the average Joe would. Maybe at a half bottle, or maybe a new bottle next time, I will add Sir Clen. BTW, just dosed today's products for pre-cardio. Did Quads/Hams/Glutes with Evisc (didn't do those areas yesterday) - I am feeling the heat! :) I guess certain areas let you feel it more. I also think I will be sticking with Smolder :)

Edit: Can I shower again, after morning cardio? Or does it "wash" away? I wouldn't think so, as it gets absorbed, right?
If it has been on for a while you can shower. You wouldn't want to put it on and then have a shower pretty quickly after application, but assuming you put it on, wait a while, do cardio and then shower you should be good.