TOPICAL FAT LOSS PRODUCTS ANY GOOD ?

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
Are these topical fat loss supplements any good, are they worth the money do they actually take bodyfat off you from their use? obv used in conjunction with a good diet and training routine

Any1 used them and had success, and can any particular supps be recommended that actually do work are they worth the money how long do they last on average?

Or are they all a gimmick and a con

looking to drop 1-2% bfat with little effort, wondered if topical fat loss supps would do it (can only take all natural supps)

Thanx for any info

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
The Napalm carrier is fantastic and there are a few products from other companies that use it as a foundation. I would say that Dermatherm Target is also a good choice, but as far as topical fatloss there are not many products that stand up to their claims. ;) I rotated the two at one point.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd say best bet would be Genomyx Abliderate.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
^ This. seems to be one of the best ones out there and feedback is always good on it, and the profile is solid

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Too bad that for the past 11 months or so, whenever I went to the Nutraplanet page Abliterate was not in stock. Maybe it was a low quantity run product, but now as far as I know it is non-existant. Even when it was being stocked, it musta sold out in 2 days. I got my hands on it ONCE and made sure to order up.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Too bad that for the past 11 months or so, whenever I went to the Nutraplanet page Abliterate was not in stock. Maybe it was a low quantity run product, but now as far as I know it is non-existant. Even when it was being stocked, it musta sold out in 2 days. I got my hands on it ONCE and made sure to order up.
I think I remember Dsade saying after the Arnold they will be pushing out a batch of Abliderate Advance.

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
^ This. seems to be one of the best ones out there and feedback is always good on it, and the profile is solid
Thanks dewds
I think I remember Dsade saying after the Arnold they will be pushing out a batch of Abliderate Advance.
^^^, the first Abliderate was a small run, more Abliderate Advanced will be coming shortly. It was a small first batch, much more to come :D

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Eviscerate = seemed to reduce the midsection but only while using it.
Abliderate Advanced = permanent body recomposition effecs.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the heads up on Abliterate Advanced ;)

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
Eviscerate = seemed to reduce the midsection but only while using it.
Abliderate Advanced = permanent body recomposition effecs.
A while ago out of curiosity I started just applying the eviscerate residue to my left forearm to see if anything changed. Didn't notice till I got leaner my left forearm was way more vascular, balancing it out by applying it to my right forearm now lol. Excited to see how AA will add to my progress, I remember you really enjoyed your beta run and the more I read up on a mix of the ingredients the more excited I get :D

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
A while ago out of curiosity I started just applying the eviscerate residue to my left forearm to see if anything changed. Didn't notice till I got leaner my left forearm was way more vascular, balancing it out by applying it to my right forearm now lol. Excited to see how AA will add to my progress, I remember you really enjoyed your beta run and the more I read up on a mix of the ingredients the more excited I get :D
I have noticed the same exact thing...massively incresed vascularity in the area of application.

Ajerone

Banned
Awards
Yup, eviscerate and abliterate are as close to topical fat burning as humanly possible. (if dsade is a human??!)

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone noticed a difference in aesthetics when using PP Dermacrine? Like localized muscle growth or fat loss where its applied?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Has anyone noticed a difference in aesthetics when using PP Dermacrine? Like localized muscle growth or fat loss where its applied?
No and I wouldn't expect so

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have been using Dermatherm for over 8 weeks now and have noticed a reduction of BF on the spots applied

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I saw that and eviscerate rec. earlier. Might have to check those two out.

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
So the choices are-

napalm
eviscerate or smoulder
dermatherm
abliterate or advanced

which seems to be the most effective, or are they all pretty equal, keen to try one out but want to know which the best 2 are, and are they natural?

do topicals keep the fat off after their use finishes, roughly how long do they last with daily application, how do they actually work at reducing bodyfat?

I wish to drop about 1-2% bfat and would be very keen to use one of these if they will make it possible

Thanks guys for info.

Ajerone

Banned
Awards
Abliderate and Eviscerate are very different products - but I am LOVING the combination of Smolder/Abliderate right now, its doing amazing things...for both aesthetics and mood...

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
undecided between

napalm
eviscerate smoulder (not sure on the original as people report fluid retention off it)
dermatherm
lipoderm ultra

To much choice, but need to see which 1s are totally natural

Thanx

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
ive got it down to-

eviscerate smoulder
dermatherm target
napalm

do any of these cause fluid retention, which to me is not a good side effect