Which Topical Fat Loss Product

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Have you tried Lypo-Therm Y by mind and muscle?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
If it has been on for a while you can shower. You wouldn't want to put it on and then have a shower pretty quickly after application, but assuming you put it on, wait a while, do cardio and then shower you should be good.
Sounds good. Just got back from a 40min run....HOLY HELL! :) I will DEFINITELY be sticking to Smolder!

NurseGray: Nope. 1st time trying a topical and went with EvoM's products.

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
Not yet. I wanted to experience what the average Joe would. Maybe at a half bottle, or maybe a new bottle next time, I will add Sir Clen. BTW, just dosed today's products for pre-cardio. Did Quads/Hams/Glutes with Evisc (didn't do those areas yesterday) - I am feeling the heat! :) I guess certain areas let you feel it more. I also think I will be sticking with Smolder :)

Edit: Can I shower again, after morning cardio? Or does it "wash" away? I wouldn't think so, as it gets absorbed, right?
dsade has said 2hr best for full absorption with Evisc carrier. AA faster.

So for my own run I'm planning on shower -> application -> wait 1.5 hours -> cardio

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
That's how mine works out kind of: I shower, apply Ab-Ab, wait a few, apply EviscS, down my 20mg of Yohimbine HCL, wait 45-60, and then run. I'm so on fire right now sitting here, it definitely didn't 'sweat off' :)

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
That's a long time to wait after the YHCL. I think it's best to cut that window in half.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
From the data, peak blood plasma concentration occurs at 20-40 minutes based on the individual. For me, I can actually 'feel' when it's full bore - 45-60 works for me. Half life is ~2.5hrs anyway, so even with the 40 min run, I'm well within the window. But thanks for looking out! :)

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds good. Just got back from a 40min run....HOLY HELL! :) I will DEFINITELY be sticking to Smolder!

NurseGray: Nope. 1st time trying a topical and went with EvoM's products.
I have never used Eviscerate on lower body. I think sometimes other factors may contribute to the feel of the burn. I'm not exactly sure what these factors are even. All I know is sometimes the burn is worse than others, it isn't a constant feeling. Sometimes I hardly notice it and sometimes it feels crazy hot. Perhaps dietary factors come into play? I have no idea.

It will be interesting to see if you agree that sometimes the burn is really intense and other times it is mild as you go through your run.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
It will be interesting to see if you agree that sometimes the burn is really intense and other times it is mild as you go through your run.
I would definitely agree. I've been running clenviscerate ever since you posted up that awesome thread. Its been about a week and I am loving it. Some days I get very tingly and warm when I apply it after my shower, and other days not so much. I also notice that some days during training my stomach feels like its literally on fire, and then there's other days where I don't really feel it as much. Its interesting,

I feel that it has a lot to do with my core body temp. When I'm really sweating and hustling in the gym, or if I'm outside being active during the day I feel it much more than if I just break a mild sweat while I'm training, or if I'm indoors at my desk working. Regardless, the feeling is awesome. I enjoy the hot burn because I know its doing something. I'm excited to see more results with continued use of Eviscerate

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would definitely agree. I've been running clenviscerate ever since you posted up that awesome thread. Its been about a week and I am loving it. Some days I get very tingly and warm when I apply it after my shower, and other days not so much. I also notice that some days during training my stomach feels like its literally on fire, and then there's other days where I don't really feel it as much. Its interesting,

I feel that it has a lot to do with my core body temp. When I'm really sweating and hustling in the gym, or if I'm outside being active during the day I feel it much more than if I just break a mild sweat while I'm training, or if I'm indoors at my desk working. Regardless, the feeling is awesome. I enjoy the hot burn because I know its doing something. I'm excited to see more results with continued use of Eviscerate
You guys are going to make me want to get some Clen....

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fun reads in here ;)

I wrapped up a bottle of Absolutely Abliderated not too long ago and then transitioned over to Eviscerate. Just ran out and am waiting for some more to get in so I can continue.

During the week, I lift or play basketball after work around 5 or so. I like to shower as soon as I get home (or as soon as I get done mowing now that Spring is back in session and I have that to look forward to after my workouts a few times, now lol) and then apply right after (and I make sure to scrub down hard with a loofah). That way I've got application from about ~8 PM and then (ideally) don't sweat again until the next afternoon to maximize absorption.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have been using topicals since yohimburn, Skulpt, all lipoderms, ab-solution, you name it. I haven't dieted for contest without one applied to my glutes, lower back and abs since 2002.

I helped design Primordials final DermaTherm product, which was a mess-free, non oily, non staining, clean, fast drying, slick GEL. It was phenomenal! Plus it smells nice to boot.

Now MPA VasoBurn is what I use and have all my clients use too.

-Matt

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Some days I get very tingly and warm when I apply it after my shower, and other days not so much. I also notice that some days during training my stomach feels like its literally on fire, and then there's other days where I don't really feel it as much. Its interesting,

Yeah, I think it may be (guessing) the way different "receptors"? feel it, based on body part. Lower body feels heat like crazy, as does lower back. On Abs and Chest, I just feel a tingle there, vs heat. Acutely, this stuff feels like it's melting stuff away. Only been a week though, so I'll just wait for the month to finish before comparing measurements. I'm down 1/4" - but that could just be the the caloric deficit I've been in for a year+ :) I have measurements every 14 days logged, so I'll know if there is a bigger loss jump, that it's the topicals. I ended up applying every day - I like the feeling. No way I'm ever going hotter than 'Smolder' though. Next run (if I decide to re-buy) will probably be with Clen.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, I think it may be (guessing) the way different "receptors"? feel it, based on body part. Lower body feels heat like crazy, as does lower back. On Abs and Chest, I just feel a tingle there, vs heat. Acutely, this stuff feels like it's melting stuff away. Only been a week though, so I'll just wait for the month to finish before comparing measurements. I'm down 1/4" - but that could just be the the caloric deficit I've been in for a year+ :) I have measurements every 14 days logged, so I'll know if there is a bigger loss jump, that it's the topicals. I ended up applying every day - I like the feeling. No way I'm ever going hotter than 'Smolder' though. Next run (if I decide to re-buy) will probably be with Clen.
Good stuff. The topicals work, Matt has been selling them for a number of years and we have numerous repeat buyers. If they didn't work they would not have been on the market this long. They have outlasted tons of copycats through the years. Please keep us updated on the results!

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Yeah, don't take that the wrong way - I just meant work "for me". I like being as scientific as possible. The scale/tape... she no lie :)

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can I use eviscerate with target a2? I'd take target a2 with 200 mg caffeine in the morning with intense cardio, then eviscerate after i shower. Probably an hour to two hours after taking target a2

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Can I use eviscerate with target a2? I'd take target a2 with 200 mg caffeine in the morning with intense cardio, then eviscerate after i shower. Probably an hour to two hours after taking target a2
Yessir you sure can. That's actually a great way to utilize both products. I've been applying eviscerate before bed and then dosing my t-a2 in the morning before training/cardio. You might wanna give that a try as well

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, don't take that the wrong way - I just meant work "for me". I like being as scientific as possible. The scale/tape... she no lie :)
No doubt. I didn't take it the wrong way, I just meant in general. I think we are working on getting our topicals back on our site everyone and in the 8 oz. (not 6 oz) versions to boot!

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
why is abliderate and eviserate not available many places? a lot of reps, maybe they need a bigger sales team?

Monte Brogan

Monte Brogan

Awards
  • Established
why is abliderate and eviserate not available many places? a lot of reps, maybe they need a bigger sales team?
I noticed this, too. I emailed NP yesterday and asked for the ETA on the restock and they said there wasn't one.

Monte Brogan

Monte Brogan

Awards
  • Established
I have been using topicals since yohimburn, Skulpt, all lipoderms, ab-solution, you name it. I haven't dieted for contest without one applied to my glutes, lower back and abs since 2002.

I helped design Primordials final DermaTherm product, which was a mess-free, non oily, non staining, clean, fast drying, slick GEL. It was phenomenal! Plus it smells nice to boot.

Now MPA VasoBurn is what I use and have all my clients use too.

-Matt
Very interesting, Matt. Are any sales/promotions planned for your new product?

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Usually it is we are just sold out at some retailers. I know Matt is working on getting these back in stock ASAP. You can still find both at some places, but a lot are sold out. It's really not about having a bigger sales team or anything, we are a small company. We do not have unlimited revenue and at times we get stuck waiting on production for ingredients and other things.

I think you will be able to buy them direct from us in 8 oz. sizes as soon as Matt gets them done.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
That would be great. Especially if it's comparable in price to the retailers. Me no like M.S.R.P. :)

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That would be great. Especially if it's comparable in price to the retailers. Me no like M.S.R.P. :)
It will be at a great price. We don't jack up our home site prices and especially with our products that are unique to us and not our retailers. As far as I know the 8 oz. topicals will be from our site only.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Exactly what Geo has already stated.

Also, I just got me a new bottle of Eviscerate last night ;) Happy day for me. Now I can hop back on it (I was down to droplets left in my former bottle, so had taken a week or so off). I'm lazy, but I think I'm going to fight through that and go ahead and put on the Absolutely Abliderated first (post-shower) in the evenings and then go ahead with the Eviscerate right before bed.

xhrr

Awards
Picked up a bottle of abliderate advanced. Really wanted absolutely abliderated but couldn't find it anywhere.

Shin Sprints

Awards
I have some Eviscerate...pre-bed (showered) or pre-workout (non-showered)?

Thanks.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I have some Eviscerate...pre-bed (showered) or pre-workout (non-showered)?

Thanks.
Well it depends, when do you work out? If its in the morning then I would suggest doing it pre-bed after your shower. Some don't like taking it pre-bed though, so you'd need to experiment. You could always apply it twice a day too

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
Usually it is we are just sold out at some retailers. I know Matt is working on getting these back in stock ASAP. You can still find both at some places, but a lot are sold out. It's really not about having a bigger sales team or anything, we are a small company. We do not have unlimited revenue and at times we get stuck waiting on production for ingredients and other things.

I think you will be able to buy them direct from us in 8 oz. sizes as soon as Matt gets them done.
yeah, that would be cool if you guys sold it yourself.. and hopefully at a comparable price to other sites that have it. Just purchased the Eviscerate, good reviews it seems everywhere. Hope it lives up.

Shin Sprints

Awards
Well it depends, when do you work out? If its in the morning then I would suggest doing it pre-bed after your shower. Some don't like taking it pre-bed though, so you'd need to experiment. You could always apply it twice a day too
Thanks.

I workout in the morning...so if I did pre-workout then I would be applying about 45 minutes before start of routine.

Twice? Maybe that is the protocol to follow :)

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Thanks.

I workout in the morning...so if I did pre-workout then I would be applying about 45 minutes before start of routine.

I've experimented with doing it twice a day, it can't hurt. I've just been running into the issue of having it on in the evening when my girlfriend is over. I'm sure you've heard this elsewhere, but make sure you shower before sexy time. Your girl will not be happy with you, at all. So I always have to shower before she comes over, and then reapply at night after she leaves :) Even after having it on for 8-10 hours I still really feel the burn when I start sweating. I've been applying it pre-bed and training first thing in the morning, and the burn is still very powerful. It takes some experimenting, but you'll find what works best for you through trial and error.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some really enjoy it particularly on the arms pre-training, also.

I personally go for post-shower because I workout in the evening after work and that gives me the longest time without sweating.

Shin Sprints

Awards
I've experimented with doing it twice a day, it can't hurt. I've just been running into the issue of having it on in the evening when my girlfriend is over. I'm sure you've heard this elsewhere, but make sure you shower before sexy time. Your girl will not be happy with you, at all. So I always have to shower before she comes over, and then reapply at night after she leaves :) Even after having it on for 8-10 hours I still really feel the burn when I start sweating. I've been applying it pre-bed and training first thing in the morning, and the burn is still very powerful. It takes some experimenting, but you'll find what works best for you through trial and error.
Sounds good...well not the burning bit :p

Yes, read that about the burn before.

Thanks.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Some really enjoy it particularly on the arms pre-training, also.
Is there any therapeutic effect to this? I've got elbow problems and never thought to rub some EviscS into the joints - might work.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is there any therapeutic effect to this? I've got elbow problems and never thought to rub some EviscS into the joints - might work.
dsade can comment on it more as I've yet to try it, but I believe it's for increasing definition, ultimately, in those areas.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cap is used as a topical analgesic, but I could only seeing it (eviscerate) providing temporary relief. I don't think (unless I'm missing something) it would really fix anything.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Very interesting, Matt. Are any sales/promotions planned for your new product?
Plenty of codes floating around. The IG page and FB page will have promotions etc....

The pleasant smell and fast drying application is the major turn-on for me.

-Matt

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
Plenty of codes floating around. The IG page and FB page will have promotions etc....

The pleasant smell and fast drying application is the major turn-on for me.

-Matt
Matt, could you add clen to the carrier for vaso? If one was so inclined to do so, at home of course.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Matt, could you add clen to the carrier for vaso? If one was so inclined to do so, at home of course.
One could do anything they please with VasoBurn. Being the owner of the product --- it would clearly be irresponsible of me to recommend to do such a thing,

Back when I was not the owner --- I would hypothetically say you certainly could with most all topicals that use a "more than just alcohol" carrier.

-Matt

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
Was under the impression that it could possibly "not have room" left in the carrier . I hear ya loud and clear though thx

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks.

Don't run Abliderate series more than once a day. Simply no need to do so. We have plenty of people run Eviscerate series twice a day though I never do so. I run them both in the morning. Like johnp said avoid it during sexy time unless you want an ex girlfriend or ex wife :)

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Was under the impression that it could possibly "not have room" left in the carrier . I hear ya loud and clear though thx
I didnt overly saturate this formula with proprietary riff raff.... just the meat and potatoes for fat oxidation. There is room for some fun

-Matt

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Cap is used as a topical analgesic, but I could only seeing it (eviscerate) providing temporary relief. I don't think (unless I'm missing something) it would really fix anything.

Thanks guys.

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
has anyone ever reported an increase in libido from Eviscerate? seen a big increase since i started applying it 3 days ago but didn't find anything in a search for it. it's the only new thing in my regiment.

also i'm using the regular eviscerate and haven't had any burning sensation on my hands. A bit on and off where i applied on my stomach, but just a warming sensation... nothing that is painful.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
has anyone ever reported an increase in libido from Eviscerate? seen a big increase since i started applying it 3 days ago but didn't find anything in a search for it. it's the only new thing in my regiment.

also i'm using the regular eviscerate and haven't had any burning sensation on my hands. A bit on and off where i applied on my stomach, but just a warming sensation... nothing that is painful.
You shouldn't get a burning sensation because hopefully you are washing your hands post application? Make sure you wash hands completely so you don't itch your eye later or your nose and get a bit of cap in there. You'll be fine, but not a good feeling.

I'd have to go back to check our feedback to see if anyone else ever mentioned an increase in libido. Either way that is an awesome side effect you're seeing :)

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards

No libido increase for me. It won't "burn" on your hands (or feet - tough, thick skin) :) But like Geo said, it likes to hide under your nails - waiting for a chance to get in your eye or mouth :)

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No libido increase for me. It won't "burn" on your hands (or feet - tough, thick skin) :) But like Geo said, it likes to hide under your nails - waiting for a chance to get in your eye or mouth :)
This is why some people wear gloves when applying. It's not necessary, but it's extra precaution. I just make sure to really wash hands completely.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven't noticed an increase in libido from it, myself.

Also echoing that I've never felt any type of sensation on my hands and never experienced anything painful on application sites, either -- just the typical warming. But yeah, washing hands and getting under the nails immediately after application is key. In college, I was making omelettes one time and added in chopped jalapenos. Rinsed my hands off after, but didn't wash them and it totally slipped my mind when I went to go put my contacts in. That was one of the most miserable, painful experiences I can recall.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
This is why some people wear gloves when applying. It's not necessary, but it's extra precaution. I just make sure to really wash hands completely.
Yeah, it's really no big deal - posts about it sound worse than reality. I used to work with DefTec OC Spray regularly - no comparison! :)

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
You shouldn't get a burning sensation because hopefully you are washing your hands post application? Make sure you wash hands completely so you don't itch your eye later or your nose and get a bit of cap in there. You'll be fine, but not a good feeling.

I'd have to go back to check our feedback to see if anyone else ever mentioned an increase in libido. Either way that is an awesome side effect you're seeing :)
yeah, no complaints on the increase. Just can't pinpoint it and this is the only thing new going on.
Yeah I've been washing my hands and zero burning on my hands. Was just saying cause I almost went with smolder thinking there would be too much heat after going through this thread.

So is it recommended to cycle on and off of evieviscerate?

Was thinking about also picking up absolutely abliderate, can't find it anywhere aside from "the rain forest". Can someone pm me a site if there is a better option. Also do you cycle on off abliderate?

Thanks.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, no complaints on the increase. Just can't pinpoint it and this is the only thing new going on.
Yeah I've been washing my hands and zero burning on my hands. Was just saying cause I almost went with smolder thinking there would be too much heat after going through this thread.

So is it recommended to cycle on and off of evieviscerate?

Was thinking about also picking up absolutely abliderate, can't find it anywhere aside from "the rain forest". Can someone pm me a site if there is a better option. Also do you cycle on off abliderate?

Thanks.
No specific reasons to need to cycle off of either, but I generally do after a bit just because I get tired of applying it lol. Main thing with the Abliderate series is keeping an eye on low cortisol symptoms.