Where is the HCGenerate??

ironmanZVW

ironmanZVW

Awards
I want to get some HCGenerate to run on my cycle, but it's outta stock, bummer.
Just wondering if anyone has any ideas when it will be available again??

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Go with forged post cycle and bridge instead. It will be close to HCGen

It's just the best natty t booster out there so people jump on it quickly. It was in stock for a day a week or so back.

ironmanZVW

ironmanZVW

Awards
would that be sufficient on cycle to help prevent shut down? i'm taking 600mg test e a week, for 16 weeks. or at least that's the plan. I really want to avoid spending the money on real hcg and having to inject it as well.

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
would that be sufficient on cycle to help prevent shut down? i'm taking 600mg test e a week, for 16 weeks. or at least that's the plan. I really want to avoid spending the money on real hcg and having to inject it as well.
You could go the economical route and collect some urine at Planned Parenthood then freebase it... :toilet:

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I want to get some HCGenerate to run on my cycle, but it's outta stock, bummer.
Just wondering if anyone has any ideas when it will be available again??
I haven't heard when it is expected back in stock. If you double dose Bridge it is essentially the same thing as HCGenerate.

It will not "prevent" shutdown, but will help to minimize and help reduce it.

It is also on sale right now at NTBM as part of the 25% off sale.

Just use the discount code "rickrock1325" and that will get you the 25% off of anything you order.

www.needtobuildmuscle.com

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established

I don't understand. You're injecting test. You are *trying* to replace ( shutdown) your own test - thats why its called TRT/HRT.

Also, real hcg costs $20-30 for 5000mcg - a 10 week supply.

Hcgenerate is a bunch of herbs and spices and costs 4x as much ( if you were to buy a 10week supply of hcgenerate for those that can't think and would try to correct me).

A classic tough decision, though, for sure.

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yea if i could get real hcg i would becuase i am going to buy some ntbm hcgenreate but yea it is to high priced really.and i do not understand why these supplments places are always out of stock thats all they do is sale supplments but then they dont have any in stock ever. the stuff thats sales get more of it so you can sale more.i mean it is everywhere every supplment place i do not understand.well that was my rant.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OP, as much as HCGen will help on cycle. I'd suggest you get some HCG for a 16 week test cycle.

HCGen works great on the oral only 4-6 week cycles. But 16 weeks is a long time.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OP, as much as HCGen will help on cycle. I'd suggest you get some HCG for a 16 week test cycle.

HCGen works great on the oral only 4-6 week cycles. But 16 weeks is a long time.
I agree.

Save the HCGen for PCT where it will give you a bangin libido, great mood, and help restore test levels with the SERM.

ironmanZVW

ironmanZVW

Awards
i know that real hcg is probably the best option, but i just have been reading about it's possible side effects like gyno and morning sickness! no thanks lol. i'm already gyno prone which is why i'm running formestane, but morning sickness???

anyone used it?

What were you results/side effects?

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No man, I've never had any of those problems with HCG. Actually don't know anyone that has either. You need to worry about the side effects from AAS more than HCG bro.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Morning sickness?? Maybe if you got a Vajayjay... :lol:

ironmanZVW

ironmanZVW

Awards
haha i thouhgt the morning sickness thing was funny but seeing as how hcg is derived from prego chick's urine lol...just seemed possible. i can't seem to find a cheap place to get it online, my source where i live wants like 80 bucks for a months worth which seems pretty steep. anyone want to pm me any ideas?

Thanks again for all the info guys

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven't heard when it is expected back in stock. If you double dose Bridge it is essentially the same thing as HCGenerate.

It will not "prevent" shutdown, but will help to minimize and help reduce it.
Would love to see the bloodwork/studies to show that is minimizes and helps reduce shutdown! Sounds too good to be true

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would love to see the bloodwork/studies to show that is minimizes and helps reduce shutdown! Sounds too good to be true
This is not the bloodwork you requested but maybe this will help you understand how this works to reduce shutdown on cycle...

HCGenerate uses fadogia agrestis as one of the active ingredients to stimulate the leydig cells. As men age, the leydig cells activity decreases, putting strain on the pituitary gland- which in turn causes low levels of testosterone production. As the leydig cells are stimulated, the pituitary can begin to function at a normal pace and produce a higher concentration of both free testosterone and total serum levels.

The advantage to using HCGenerate on cycle is that it reduces HPTA shutdown by keeping the leydig cells stimulated, and makes transition into Post Cycle Therapy very smooth. Use of exogenous testosterone or harsh oral cycles puts the body’s natural production to a halt and causes erectile dysfunction, elevated estrogen levels, and in a lot of cases could cost you the hard earned gains achieved on cycle. Human Chorionic Gonadotropin or HCG is often used by body builders to minimize HPTA shutdown. This also allows for our libido to remain unaffected on cycle, and in many cases increases libido. The downside to using this compound is that it is illegal and must be administered via a subcutaneous injection several times weekly.

mathew34

Awards
a double does of Bridge 2 caps 3 times a day is almost the same as hcgenerate for on cycle. That is what I have heard most people say!!

xtreme1087

Awards
Find you some real HCG bro. HCGen works best on PCT.16 weeks is too long for HCGen while on cycle. I've never heard of the morning sickness thing. As far as the gyno goes, if you're gyno prone, the gyno you may get from the test will be worse than what you MAY get from the HCG. Either way you should have an AI on hand to start around week 3. I like aromasin personally. I start aromasin on week 3 of my test cycle and use 12.5mgs e3d and inject 250IUs of HCG on the same day. I didn't have estro gyno, but I did get some small prog gyno from the deca. Some B6 took care of that. Don't waste your money on HCGen on cycle; get HCG, inject it at 250IUs twice a week in the stomach, and enjoy the ride!

Here's you some HCGenerate!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NTBM-HCGenerate-HCG-Test-booster-Need-build-muscle-/110786515244?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19cb64112c#ht_1308wt_1141

mathew34

Awards
Find you some real HCG bro. HCGen works best on PCT.16 weeks is too long for HCGen while on cycle. I've never heard of the morning sickness thing. As far as the gyno goes, if you're gyno prone, the gyno you may get from the test will be worse than what you MAY get from the HCG. Either way you should have an AI on hand to start around week 3. I like aromasin personally. I start aromasin on week 3 of my test cycle and use 12.5mgs e3d and inject 250IUs of HCG on the same day. I didn't have estro gyno, but I did get some small prog gyno from the deca. Some B6 took care of that. Don't waste your money on HCGen on cycle; get HCG, inject it at 250IUs twice a week in the stomach, and enjoy the ride!

Here's you some HCGenerate!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NTBM-HCGenerate-HCG-Test-booster-Need-build-muscle-/110786515244?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19cb64112c#ht_1308wt_1141
thanks for the info bro!! HCG is FTW my bro!!

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can get you guys a way better deal on HCGen than what's he's trying..