?? Formastanzol and HCGenerate -- When/where/how!

CarpeD

CarpeD

Awards
Ello' All.... I'm 7 Days into my first cycle, came into this completely blind due to a friend recommending a "supplement" but anyways, i'm embracing it, and i've been doing my research like crazy...

Trying to get my PCT and on cycle worked out....! Ordering Tamox today for my new lab rats :sly: ...

Anyways, my questions right now are concerning Formastanzol and HCGenerate...

I'm running 50/30 Haldol and Epistane... Nothing else right now cept vitamis, waiting for cycle assist to get here...

I want to get my hands on Form and HCG, Are these two sups attainable OTC?? Im having a little trouble locating a good source on the net, and please if they are illegal or research I am not asking for a source... But if they a legal to posess can anyone recommend a CHEAP RELIABLE FAST place I can order plz?? as I am already a week into this cycle as I said and I am thinking I want to run them both...

THANKS!!!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Formastanzol is available here: http://www.mrsupps.com

HCGenerate is available here: http://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store

Both are OTC and would go in nicely with your Nolva (tamoxifen). Both places ship fast. I'd personally recommend using some bulk DAA at 3g/day along with it (just because it's cheap and effective).

If you have any questions, feel free to list them. I hope your cycle support gets there quickly, not that you should experience much of an issue with doses that low, but nonetheless.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Formastanzol is available here: http://www.mrsupps.com

HCGenerate is available here: http://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store

Both are OTC and would go in nicely with your Nolva (tamoxifen). Both places ship fast. I'd personally recommend using some bulk DAA at 3g/day along with it (just because it's cheap and effective).

If you have any questions, feel free to list them. I hope your cycle support gets there quickly, not that you should experience much of an issue with doses that low, but nonetheless.
Great advice by MWB here and I agree with it also.

For the Formastanozol at Mr supps, use "needto10" at checkout for 10% off ;)

For the HCGenerate at NTBM use "needto139" for 15% off :)

Any other questions feel free to ask bud ;)

CarpeD

CarpeD

Awards
Great advice by MWB here and I agree with it also.

Any other questions feel free to ask bud ;)
... Ok... well I ordered my Tamox, and some other goodies including liquid creatine (I've actually never used creatine before...) Should be here soon... I'm on day 7 now, I don't notice much of a difference at all maybe a liiittle more strength, but I DO weigh about 3 pounds heavier, and this alarmed me! I'm not necessarily trying to gain a bunch of weight unless its pretty much ALL muscle. And the extra weight looks like just mass in general, or maybe even fat:zx11pissed:...Ive been eating a lot more since I started the cycle... I'm really trying to get my abs showing and loose a small amount of fat around my midsection that i've never been able to fully tame before.

I'm going to incorporate more cardio, and try to eat less calories... My appetite has been much larger since I started, and i've been pooping out seemingly MUCH less too (Is this common)??? :shrug:

Also, what would people recommend buying another bottle of the PH, and running it 5 weeks instead of 4... I was thinking 75/45 on week 4 and 5, followed by PCT?? How much worse would this make any sexual side effects?? (which I haven't experienced yet) and How much harder would this make PCT?

Another question, i;ve been eating light on carbs for a very long time now (years)... Are carbs my enemy? could I incorporate more carbs for less ft? Would this help w belly fat or make it worse?

THANKS YALL!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That extra weight is just water and glycogen (not fat) that comes on that first week most of the time on most cycles. Nothing to be alarmed about. Gaining weight on cycle is generally a good thing!!

Going to 75mg hdrol and 45mg EPI is definitely a better dose of the two and closer to the sweet spot of each, though it will cause more shutdown, more liver stress, more side effects, etc....

As for the Carb situation, if you are sensitive to them then you do want to be moderate with them if you are trying to stay lean. You can probably get away with a few extra carbs on cycle though, and they can help fuel the muscles for growth. Just find out what range works best for you with carbs and make sure you stay within those limits.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I eat a ton on cycle and barely have go number 2

It's normal lol

CarpeD

CarpeD

Awards
OK so... Forma and HCG should be saved for PCT or used ON CYCLE?? Whats the consensus on the board here? BTW I'm on day 15 of my first cycle... increased the dose of my hdrol/epi to 75/45 as of yesterday.... feeling great, noticing strength gains at the gym... I'm up from 185lbs to about 189 since the start... Things looking good... def can NOT see any abs,:shrug: hopefully I can shread those out.... Also got my tamox in the mail for the rats... and also some T3 and clen that I want to experiment with at some point, maybe when im done with this cycle? we'll see.... anyways..... FORMA HCG? on cycle or used for pct????????

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK so... Forma and HCG should be saved for PCT or used ON CYCLE?? Whats the consensus on the board here? BTW I'm on day 15 of my first cycle... increased the dose of my hdrol/epi to 75/45 as of yesterday.... feeling great, noticing strength gains at the gym... I'm up from 185lbs to about 189 since the start... Things looking good... def can NOT see any abs,:shrug: hopefully I can shread those out.... Also got my tamox in the mail for the rats... and also some T3 and clen that I want to experiment with at some point, maybe when im done with this cycle? we'll see.... anyways..... FORMA HCG? on cycle or used for pct????????
Formastanozol should be used in PCT. It doesn't need to be used on cycle unless you are running aromatizing compounds that convert to estrogen like test. Hdrol/EPI do not convert....actually EPI can lower estrogen, so definitely no AI on cycle.

HCGenerate can have benefit on cycle to help lower shutdown, but if you don't have enough to run it on cycle AND PCT, then just run it in PCT. Better to have it there for recovery if you have to choose ;)

CarpeD

CarpeD

Awards
Ok, so basically with my cycle, both would be bettter used on PCT...

I have Tamoxifen lined up, with cycle assist, vitamins and fish oil and two weeks worth of A-HD that a friend gave me... (Should this even be used in PCT????) the bottle says run for at least 4 weeks and I only have 14 pills....

but anyways other question if I am going to go with only one either Forma or HCG, which one would be recommended for MY PCT given the PHs that i'm taking??? (I plan to run for 6 weeks total 75/45 hdol epi)

THANKSSSSS SO MUCH :wave:

CarpeD

CarpeD

Awards
And the need to build muscle store is apparently OUT OF STOCK on HCG right now anyways!!!! ahhh help :12:

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And the need to build muscle store is apparently OUT OF STOCK on HCG right now anyways!!!! ahhh help :12:
Go with the formastanzol and DAA alongside nolva bro.

CarpeD

CarpeD

Awards
Ok so go with the A-HD and Forma for PCT without HCG right? A-hd would be considered a DAA correct? does it matter that I ONLy have 2 weeks worth?? I also have some tribus laying around and had surprisingly good results with it in the past...

oh gawd:thumbsdown:
And why the thumbs down JBRY??

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just ignore me, im tired. i'll let the ntbm reps continue with thier whole blind leading the blind thing.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
oh gawd:thumbsdown:
increased androgen levels have been observed in men taking 4-oha

the people performing these studies believe this comes from inhibition of enzymes which excrete androgens (aka no androgen output increase just less clearance and more buildup) and/or decreased feedback inhibition on gonadotrophins by estrogen... both good things for pct

there are also studies showing 1000mg oral had no effect on lh, fsh in women

4-oht is a very minor metabolite... and look at the doses recommended... find me studies showing 4-oha lowers androgen output or decreases gonadotropins... there are none... until you do, i wont give your thumbs down any weight as there are studies showing androgens increasing in men from 4-oha

if that's what the thumbs down was for which im almost certain it was...

sizematters10

tamoxifen seems like a must pct..have you considered prolactin issues? probably wouldn't be a bad idea to try and atleast keep something on hand for this just in case. i wouldn't see it being a problem but you never know. If my memory serves me right epi may have been prone to this...don't remember....

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
increased androgen levels have been observed in men taking 4-oha

the people performing these studies believe this comes from inhibition of enzymes which excrete androgens (aka no androgen output increase just less clearance and more buildup) and/or decreased feedback inhibition on gonadotrophins by estrogen... both good things for pct

there are also studies showing 1000mg oral had no effect on lh, fsh in women

4-oht is a very minor metabolite... and look at the doses recommended... find me studies showing 4-oha lowers androgen output or decreases gonadotropins... there are none... until you do, i wont give your thumbs down any weight as there are studies showing androgens increasing in men from 4-oha

if that's what the thumbs down was for which im almost certain it was...
uh, nope, but thanks for sharing.... tmi.. tmi..