Where should i inject my tb500 for my injury?

nof0rmdeluxe

Awards
So i have a rotatorcuff and a throat injury and i will soon start injecting tb500 and bpc157. Could anyone please tell me where i should do my tb500 and bpc157 subcutaneous injection?

I guess there is nowhere on the neck i could inject it, correct?

What is best, should I inject it in the upper chest area?

Appreciate the help, can't find anything regarding that on the internet!

Localaxis

Localaxis

Awards
If you have enough skin to pinch in your neck you can try it, the back of the neck would be the safest way to go, but I won't do it still. Bpc works systemically, you should be fine injecting it in the chest area.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So i have a rotatorcuff and a throat injury and i will soon start injecting tb500 and bpc157. Could anyone please tell me where i should do my tb500 and bpc157 subcutaneous injection?

I guess there is nowhere on the neck i could inject it, correct?

What is best, should I inject it in the upper chest area?

Appreciate the help, can't find anything regarding that on the internet!
After using a lot of bpc 157 I've found sub q does almost nothing to help, same concensus for pretty much every person I've talked to. If you want best results then pin it into the side or front delt , the closer to the injury the better. I know there's a lot of information that says sub q but it dosent seem to work that well in real world applications from everything I've seen firsthand and with friends. I actually just tried some recently again for my shoulders sub q the first 3 days and noticed nothing, switched back to IM near the Injury and inflammation and pain reduction was noticeable within a few (4-6) hours.

I can't speak on the neck. I'm not shooting anything there lol.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If you have enough skin to pinch in your neck you can try it, the back of the neck would be the safest way to go, but I won't do it still. Bpc works systemically, you should be fine injecting it in the chest area.
Bro just stick a needle into your neck it's gonna be fine 🙀

Localaxis

Localaxis

Awards
Bro just stick a needle into your neck it's gonna be fine 🙀
LoL :LOL: JUST DO IT... JK

I had my tendonitis injured, and I was using bpc-157, but it wasn't:LOL: even near the neck

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
LoL :LOL: JUST DO IT... JK

I had my tendonitis injured, and I was using bpc-157, but it wasn't:LOL: even near the neck
My uncle gets bad tendinitis in his right elbow and I used a little bpc/tb combo in one of the little muscles near the elbow with a slin pin and it helped a lot very quickly, 4-5 days. I looked up a lot of stuff about the elbow and surrounding muscles to find a safe spot but we figured it out lol

Localaxis

Localaxis

Awards
My uncle gets bad tendinitis in his right elbow and I used a little bpc/tb combo in one of the little muscles near the elbow with a slin pin and it helped a lot very quickly, 4-5 days. I looked up a lot of stuff about the elbow and surrounding muscles to find a safe spot but we figured it out lol
Yeah but not the neck right :D, had same experience, bpc/tb does wonders.

The only suggestion here would be to inject as close as you can(as you told - in the front delt)
What about traps?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yeah but not the neck right :D, had same experience, bpc/tb does wonders.

The only suggestion here would be to inject as close as you can(as you told - in the front delt)
What about traps?
I guess it would depend what/where the neck injury is but I have never pinned my traps, scares me lol. I've done like 6 spots on my chest when lean, probably 6 spots in the glute/hip area, front and side delts. Side of quads. Lats and traps freak me out. Same with biceps, seems like so many veins lol

Localaxis

Localaxis

Awards
I guess it would depend what/where the neck injury is but I have never pinned my traps, scares me lol. I've done like 6 spots on my chest when lean, probably 6 spots in the glute/hip area, front and side delts. Side of quads. Lats and traps freak me out. Same with biceps, seems like so many veins lol
True, have never done either biceps or triceps. Thats a no go for me.

sledge84

Awards
I have some kind of injury in my right Splenius Capitis that goes down the Trap. I've tried heating pad and Ibuprofen. It refuses to get any better. I may try some BPC 157 and inject in the upper trap closest to the neck muscle as possible. I'll let you know how it turns out if I do.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I happen to be dealing with really bad tennis elbow in my right arm. He found relief with BPC? Was it lasting?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I happen to be dealing with really bad tennis elbow in my right arm. He found relief with BPC? Was it lasting?
Sometimes yes and sometimes no. I had torn meniscus in my right knee and I haven't had another mri after the fact but it's 100% better i believe and never had another issue. When it happened to my left knee it seemed to help with inflammation and pain temporarily but it's not fixed.

Lots of minor injuries I have somewhat fixed to s point there no longer a issue. But stuff like my shoulders that have been fukrd up for years, they seem to only get temporarily relieved.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And you are injecting near the injury? I am reading mixed reports on location with some saying that it doesn't matter as it's systemic.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
And you are injecting near the injury? I am reading mixed reports on location with some saying that it doesn't matter as it's systemic.
I have tried a few different things and my opinion is you get as close to the injury as possible. I know it goes systemic but I do not personally believe that it will fix injuries that way. For my knees I obviously don't wanna pin my kneecaps lol so I pinch as much whatever I can grab and pin it. For my shoulders I pin front and side delt depending where it hurts.

I have wondered if sub q would lower systemic inflammation as a hole tho. Like say we're not treating a specific problem, just taking it to lower inflammation everywhere. I'm not sure tho

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
As a hole, everyone I've talked to says pin the location

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks, I am researching the hell out of this. Seems very interesting for inflammation in general. My only concern that I can't find much on is how it affects HCT and hemoglobin as it increases blood vessels. Being on TRT, I always take this into consideration.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thanks, I am researching the hell out of this. Seems very interesting for inflammation in general. My only concern that I can't find much on is how it affects HCT and hemoglobin as it increases blood vessels. Being on TRT, I always take this into consideration.
All I can tell you is i've never had any noticeable effect on those things And i'm also on t r t but you know how that goes, What happens to one person doesn't mean it happens to the next.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
On 3rd day of BPC, injecting into elbow area with 30g. Painless to inject, hoping this starts working soon.

Steuss

Steuss

Awards
Just a note on IM use of BCP. The elimination half-life is under 30 minutes. If you accidentally get a vein while trying IM, the elimination half-life is about 15 minutes. These are plasma concentrations, and not tissue.

This is in beagles and rats, using an adjusted human-equivalalent target dose. That said, it still seems to have systemic effects (IM injection results in BCP being detected in all tissues), even when the body metabolizes so quickly. Basically, the more I have dug into the animal studies, IM might not have disadvantages to SubQ with BCP, and possibly might be advantageous in quickly achieving a peak plasma level.

Cliff Notes: It might be better to have a higher fast peak concentration (IM), than a prolonged lower peak concentration (SubQ). "Might," being the operative word, of course.

Last edited:

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just a quick update on end of day 4- holy crap! Today I was able to not take any classes ibuprofen and my pain is at about 60% all day. Hurting a bit more now at end of day, but very, very encouraging.

250mcg 2x daily.

EmilyAnn831

EmilyAnn831

Awards
Closer to the injury the better. I had rotator cuff surgery 2 months ago myself. Injected mine into the delt on my injured shoulder. At my one month, my surgeon told me my current stage of recovery is what he would expect to see of someone 3+ months post op. **** worked wonders for me.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Closer to the injury the better. I had rotator cuff surgery 2 months ago myself. Injected mine into the delt on my injured shoulder. At my one month, my surgeon told me my current stage of recovery is what he would expect to see of someone 3+ months post op. **** worked wonders for me.
TB 500 can be injected anywhere.