What to ADD to your TRT

Glycomann

Glycomann

Awards
For now i'm going to add T3 and Ostarine to my TRT protocol, but that's it for now. Plan on a Var cycle down the road once I lose a little more weight.

I'm interested to know of your ersults. I played around with SARMs on their own when off all AAS including test early this year. I used Ostarine, 20-40 mg/d, as a base and then played around with Ligandrol, 10-20 mg/d, and YK11, 10-20 mg/d. The Ligandrol worked well with the Ostarine base. The YK11 was pretty weak in my hands. I plan to use Ostarine supplementation of TRT after my blood work soon.

Industrial

Industrial

Awards
I'm interested to know of your ersults. I played around with SARMs on their own when off all AAS including test early this year. I used Ostarine, 20-40 mg/d, as a base and then played around with Ligandrol, 10-20 mg/d, and YK11, 10-20 mg/d. The Ligandrol worked well with the Ostarine base. The YK11 was pretty weak in my hands. I plan to use Ostarine supplementation of TRT after my blood work soon.
I decided not to go with Ostarine. I'm on a heavy protocol of TRT and that should be enough to prevent the T3 from eating at my muscle.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
I decided not to go with Ostarine. I'm on a heavy protocol of TRT and that should be enough to prevent the T3 from eating at my muscle.
Could you elaborate on 'heavy trt protocal? I'm glad this post is growing, many good ideas. where do you get t-4? prescribed, gear source, or website? Adding T4 sounds great. Why dont you guys mix in Mast-E? its the same compound but cheaper than proviron.

Glycomann

Glycomann

Awards
I use to play around with adding other AAS into TRT but stopped. I figure it's best just to get the test levels into normal range and let everything adjust back to normal as much as possible regarding androgen signaling. They AAS never seemed to be as effective if I had added in some AAS during the bridge/TRT period. TRT is literally the amount of test thet gets you in the 700-800 ng/dL range. Never more than 1000 ng/dL. That is a range seen in youth probably in the early 20s on average. That should be good for anyone to maintain for a good 2-3 months. Anything I add now is through a non androgen pathway mostly peptides. Like GHRP2, IGF-1 LR3, GH, TB-500, BPC-157, CJC1295 DAC. That's about it. That way the androgen pathway is ready to go once I decide to go through a period of enhancement. The peptides are more for recovering the body from injuries and aging and just part of the recovery process in preparatino for the next blast. GH never goes over 2 iu.

Industrial

Industrial

Awards
Could you elaborate on 'heavy trt protocal? I'm glad this post is growing, many good ideas. where do you get t-4? prescribed, gear source, or website? Adding T4 sounds great. Why dont you guys mix in Mast-E? its the same compound but cheaper than proviron.
Hey bro, I'm on 300 mg a week test cyp for my trt. To me that seems heavy lol i don't know

Pm me for the t3 discussion

I've actually got some var on the way hopefully will be here next week

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
Hey bro, I'm on 300 mg a week test cyp for my trt. To me that seems heavy lol i don't know

Pm me for the t3 discussion

I've actually got some var on the way hopefully will be here next week
300mg/ week is not heavy.....its fukking huge! i have heard of guys on as low as 100mg /2weeks .

has anyone thout of pulsing an oral? What came to mind was HALO dosed at 30mg e2d. i say this cuz at that low dose it wont even harm the liver. And halo has a half life of 26 hours so active life would stretch to next dose. It may be a bit expensive as i dont see CEL H-Drol for $20 anymore but i have some and may try it if you guys think the health aspect is safe enough and i do.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I Anything I add now is through a non androgen pathway mostly peptides. Like GHRP2, IGF-1 LR3, GH, TB-500, BPC-157, CJC1295 DAC. That's about it. That way the androgen pathway is ready to go once I decide to go through a period of enhancement. The peptides are more for recovering the body from injuries and aging and just part of the recovery process in preparatino for the next blast. GH never goes over 2 iu.
Yup I was reading through the thread and was about to say that peptides are the perfect thing to add to a cruise. Not only do they help aid recovery and injuries but help make/keep you lean.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I actually run veterinarian grade guerrilla growth hormone. It's like the tren of GH. I can only afford it 2x 3months a year at 2iu.

I hear alot of ppl love to ad deca or NPP, is 50mg worth it or 100mg is the main stay?
I used Deca to cruise
I can't imagine not having a little Deca or EQ in me
100-150mg Deca
Not sure what EQ cruise dose would be.
200 a week?
I used S4 on my last cruise and loved that ****.
100 mg of test we
80 mg S4
Felt and looked great

Glycomann

Glycomann

Awards
What some of you might find is that it you just either go off completely (if you are younger and not an abuser) or use only a TRT protocol for a good 10 or more weeks the added AAS work way way better once you add something in again. The androgen circuit resets itself when androgens are in healthy normal range. That is key " healthy normal range". That means 600-1000 ng/dL. For most of us that is 100 to 150 mg/w. Then at week 12 or 15 even adding in 300 mg of this or that can have a huge impact. I like this strategy better than cruising on say 200 mg test and 100 mg or Masteron or 100 mg of deca durabolin and in the end having to add in a gram off added AAS to make a difference because the androgen circuit never settled back to baseline. I think we've all seen the abusers in the gym carrying way to much water and turning deep red doing arm curls huffing and puffing. Whatever strategy got them there doesn't make a lot of sense to me. Probably that strategy is blast and cruise or just staying on way way to long.

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
If I was to use LGD and tr3st oral to a TRT regimen would it affect my TRT levels on a blood test

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
I used Deca to cruise
I can't imagine not having a little Deca or EQ in me
100-150mg Deca
Not sure what EQ cruise dose would be.
200 a week?
I used S4 on my last cruise and loved that ****.
100 mg of test we
80 mg S4
Felt and looked great
This is just my experience so take it with a grain of salt. After a interrupted cycle, I pct 1 month but got talked into going on a cruise. I started this thread because I think in small amounts over time you can really improve your physique. I still do.

I added deca 75mg/ eq 100mg to test 200mg/ week. I was battling to get my estro under control after my AI didn't do it's job on cycle and was aware of it but I believe that the elevated estro combined with the low dose deca without caber, gave me elevated prolactin. I never had a problem on cycle at deca 450mg caber 1mg/ week but while on my 2 month cruise I gained weight and noticed a small fat deposit between pec and nipple. It was not even close to gyno but prolactin will tell your body to add fat near the nipple. This was miles away from leaky nipples but unwanted and I think I had other slight hormone disruption due to this minute amount of prolactin.

So make sure your hpta is in balance before adding any compounds, especially a 19 nor.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is just my experience so take it with a grain of salt. After a interrupted cycle, I pct 1 month but got talked into going on a cruise. I started this thread because I think in small amounts over time you can really improve your physique. I still do.

I added deca 75mg/ eq 100mg to test 200mg/ week. I was battling to get my estro under control after my AI didn't do it's job on cycle and was aware of it but I believe that the elevated estro combined with the low dose deca without caber, gave me elevated prolactin. I never had a problem on cycle at deca 450mg caber 1mg/ week but while on my 2 month cruise I gained weight and noticed a small fat deposit between pec and nipple. It was not even close to gyno but prolactin will tell your body to add fat near the nipple. This was miles away from leaky nipples but unwanted and I think I had other slight hormone disruption due to this minute amount of prolactin.

So make sure your hpta is in balance before adding any compounds, especially a 19 nor.
I hear you.
Still have to be diligent while cruising

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you know how high your prolactin got to be? I got labs done mine is at 15.. on a scale of 2-18

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Are you saying deca as a substitute for test or a combo of both
Combo of 1:1 ratio using the lowest dosages needed to a clinical response
It’s not about how much, but utilizing what is present. I have been saying this all along in many areas.

I eat 2 may be 3 meals a day maintaining 10% bodyfat at 205-210 without stressing my digestive system or thinking about food. This is all maintained while dealing with complex medical and genetic conditions few medical professionals truly understand.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd like to try gh.

Some Doctors prescribe Deca for joint issues, and more importantly to strength tendons.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Combo of 1:1 ratio using the lowest dosages needed to a clinical response
It’s not about how much, but utilizing what is present. I have been saying this all along in many areas.

I eat 2 may be 3 meals a day maintaining 10% bodyfat at 205-210 without stressing my digestive system or thinking about food. This is all maintained while dealing with complex medical and genetic conditions few medical professionals truly understand.
I am so used to eating every three hours, I've been doing it sixteen years non-stop. There might an an occasional night where I dont eat for a while. Usually I like to keep my energy up so I find something to eat, or Drink, like water, diet coke pepsi, Orange juice, maybe a beer and/or consume some Rpg-Ibcaa powder.

anyways, that's Impressive on your nutrition habits.

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
this is a great threat for ideas

I am still on my initial set up of trt. Once it is dialed in i will blast and cruise. Primary cycle will be trt dose plus another ( 150 likely will be my dose) 200-300mg, I figure 200-300mg or either deca or eq and maybe very now and then kickstart with an oral like dboll. I would like to try primo, but i have heard its hard to find the real stuff and you should run about 600mg per week which would cost lots of dough.

ON GH anyone reccomend any good peptides that only have to be run once per day.