What a blast

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
My jaw literally hit my floor.

I can't even fathom a scenario in which you could utilize a GALLON of test.....

I need to make some connections lol.....
Ok, maybe I exaggerated a little, but I have enough test to fill a thermos bottle. Why, you ask? Because "pharmacies" like it when you buy often and if you want a pharmacy that will sell to you when you need it, you need to buy often, even if you don't really need it right then and there.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok, maybe I exaggerated a little, but I have enough test to fill a thermos bottle. Why, you ask? Because "pharmacies" like it when you buy often and if you want a pharmacy that will sell to you when you need it, you need to buy often, even if you don't really need it right then and there.
Sounds expensive....

I want your connections lol. They sound better than regular connections. :biglaugh:

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Man, I think the Corps breeds it in us brother! Proscar is the usual drug to control DHT. I hate to use it, but will if I feel the need to relax the prostrate.

I read about an Australian female doctor who treated some of her cancer patients with various forms of AAS with great success. I also talked to one of my first TRT doctors quite a while ago about a theory I had concerning the treatment of autoimmune diseases with AAS instead of prednisone. I felt like an idiot even suggesting a thing like that, when he runs out of the office and brings back a book he had written on just that subject. He was successfully treating a patient who had diabetes and another one with lupus. Both were doing amazingly well without catabolic disaster. My premise was that you can control a person's immune response with AAS once you know when too much is too much then back off. Unlike prednisone, which puts you near death, controlling an immune response via AAS doesn't shut down ancillary functions but can be controlled much more precisely. That was my thought, although I can't articulate his.
They do breed it in us brother, no doubt. At what dose of Masterone Prop does DHT really have to be watched? 500mg? Just curious because I may have 3 or so vials sitting in my stash haha.

A gallon is quite a bit man. I thought the 75,000mg of test E alone I have was alot! I have a pretty random stash and just buy when I can afford. Most of my money goes towards pharma quality Letro, Aromasin and Caber. Tren and Test are next in line.

That is crazy about your doctor writing that book. I wish my MO was cool enough to discuss hormonal topics and AAS with.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They do breed it in us brother, no doubt. At what dose of Masterone Prop does DHT really have to be watched? 500mg? Just curious because I may have 3 or so vials sitting in my stash haha.

A gallon is quite a bit man. I thought the 75,000mg of test E alone I have was alot! I have a pretty random stash and just buy when I can afford. Most of my money goes towards pharma quality Letro, Aromasin and Caber. Tren and Test are next in line.

That is crazy about your doctor writing that book. I wish my MO was cool enough to discuss hormonal topics and AAS with.
You two are ridiculous!!

:yikes:

lboston

lboston

Awards
Those of you that blast--how long to you typically go before returning to your trt dose?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards

DAAAMN!!

Talk more about the cheque drops, please!!

Dangerous.

For who? The user, or the people around them when the user turns green and smashes everything?

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
DAAAMN!!

For who? The user, or the people around them when the user turns green and smashes everything?
I've got methyl tren 250mcg, but still haven't got any cheque drops. I want them

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Detroit- Hows the hydration going? did that clear up your urine? Mine started getting darker since I ramped up to 125mg ED. I am at 2 gallons a day and might have to bump it up.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Detroit- Hows the hydration going? did that clear up your urine? Mine started getting darker since I ramped up to 125mg ED. I am at 2 gallons a day and might have to bump it up.
I'm just throwing it out there but doesn't tren turn your urine darker due to metabolites in the compound or is that more typical of home brew derived from fina pellets? Is it really a hydration issue? 2 gallons a day plus the fluids in your food is a ton of water.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I'm just throwing it out there but doesn't tren turn your urine darker due to metabolites in the compound or is that more typical of home brew derived from fina pellets? Is it really a hydration issue? 2 gallons a day plus the fluids in your food is a ton of water.
Yes you are right man. It can darken your urine more than normal but it shouldnt be pushing yellow/brown it just isnt going to be that clear hydrated color. Kinda just an offset yellow, hope that makes sense. I am also training 2 times per day at about 1 hr each session. So I consume a bit more water because of the sweating. Apparently my gym thinks it needs to be 80 fuking degrees to lift. Morons

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes you are right man. It can darken your urine more than normal but it shouldnt be pushing yellow/brown it just isnt going to be that clear hydrated color. Kinda just an offset yellow, hope that makes sense. I am also training 2 times per day at about 1 hr each session. So I consume a bit more water because of the sweating. Apparently my gym thinks it needs to be 80 fuking degrees to lift. Morons
Lol what a priss. :laugh:

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Lol what a priss. :laugh:
haha yep! :crying: I hate lifting in 80 degrees... im on Tren right now and it feels like 130 degrees (no sh*t like afghan desert heat). I pour sweat. I sweat sitting on my couch watching TV in my shorts and its just 65 degrees in my house.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
haha yep! :crying: I hate lifting in 80 degrees... im on Tren right now and it feels like 130 degrees (no sh*t like afghan desert heat). I pour sweat. I sweat sitting on my couch watching TV in my shorts and its just 65 degrees in my house.
I'm with you on that

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
I've got methyl tren 250mcg, but still haven't got any cheque drops. I want them
I felt like crap when I took the drops. I'm going to try them again maybe on the 23rd. By then I will have built up a good depot of tren/dbol and I want to try and blast the bench. Instead of feeling like a one of the 300 Spartans, you feel like one of the 200 with Legionnaire's Disease. It's some pretty nasty stuff.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
How were u taking them and what dose

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
How were u taking them and what dose
5mgs....

By the way, third week and the strength is unreal. Warmed up once on the bench then went right into my heaviest lifts and pumped out several sets, no problem. My tendon connecting the right tricep to the elbow is weak and I'm afraid to add too much weight on the bar, so I'm repping more. But, maybe next week, I'll pop a little cheque drops go for it. I feel very, very strong right now. Third week, dropped the dbol way down to 50mgs per day but am keeping the tren A at 150mgs per day. What a rush!

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Killer

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
5mgs....

By the way, third week and the strength is unreal. Warmed up once on the bench then went right into my heaviest lifts and pumped out several sets, no problem. My tendon connecting the right tricep to the elbow is weak and I'm afraid to add too much weight on the bar, so I'm repping more. But, maybe next week, I'll pop a little cheque drops go for it. I feel very, very strong right now. Third week, dropped the dbol way down to 50mgs per day but am keeping the tren A at 150mgs per day. What a rush!
And by dropped way down you mean "to normal human levels" ha. Beast

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Another great thread! Keep up the discussion DH and DD, learning a lot in here.
Secondly, while running mast during a test cycle one wouldn't need an AI right?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Another great thread! Keep up the discussion DH and DD, learning a lot in here.
Its all DH man. I'm the pupil Haha. I just bounce ideas and theories off him because 99% of the time he has done it, thought of it or knows about it already.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Its all DH man. I'm the pupil Haha. I just bounce ideas and theories off him because 99% of the time he has done it, thought of it or knows about it already.
Ha! Thanks, but we're both lab rats and learn from our mistakes. We live in a sub culture that relies on each other for advice and help since doctors rarely know how AAS really works and the government wants to lock us all up.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Clear your inbox!!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Yeah he cleared it real good for u
Your a sick fuk... I know this so I don't know why I'm surprised anymore by your comments haha

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
I wonder if DD has had this experience... Every time I pin 150mgs into my glute, it feels like I hit a vein. I am sure I don't, but my heart races, I feel the burn up the back and down the leg, my breathing is shallow and I get lightheaded for about 10 minutes. Then it's ok. Problem is, I almost like it. When I go into my quads, no problem at all. Oh and the cough is as real as it gets. I'm using a 1 1/5 inch 20ga needle for both... Anyway, muscles feel like steel implants now. Definition is surprising. My wife even commented on the hardness of the muscles. Strength is god-like. Urine is good now and generally feel decent. I added anadrol, so I'm doing 50mgs dbol and 50mgs anadrol... Gotto go...I feel like lifting something.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I wonder if DD has had this experience... Every time I pin 150mgs into my glute, it feels like I hit a vein. I am sure I don't, but my heart races, I feel the burn up the back and down the leg, my breathing is shallow and I get lightheaded for about 10 minutes. Then it's ok. Problem is, I almost like it. When I go into my quads, no problem at all. Oh and the cough is as real as it gets. I'm using a 1 1/5 inch 20ga needle for both... Anyway, muscles feel like steel implants now. Definition is surprising. My wife even commented on the hardness of the muscles. Strength is god-like. Urine is good now and generally feel decent. I added anadrol, so I'm doing 50mgs dbol and 50mgs anadrol... Gotto go...I feel like lifting something.
Man I get that same thing in my glutes!!! Thats crazy. I pinned this morning 125mg with a 1-1/2" 25g needle and instantly I get the tren taste and heart goes crazy only my glute burns not my leg or back and the burn (which feels great) lasts about 45 minutes. I dont bleed and ALWAYS aspirate so I know i dont pin in a vein. Glad im not the only one who gets that. That drol and bol has to be godlike. I can only imagine!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First time I pinned my right quad I hit it about mid way down....next three days I had PIP in the lower outer region of the quad about ten to twelve inches away with some redness too. Any idea why? I aspirated and was good but I guess I nicked a vein on the way in cause there was some blood when I pulled out.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I get it off 50mg of tren in the butt. I only use 1inch spikes. Delts nothing quads nothing. Althougjt I got too close to a vain once in the quad. And damn that **** lot me up

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Androl/dbol/tren... I'd imagine ur a walking erection right now

burlyman

burlyman

Awards
A few days late to get in on this. DH, you are a machine being able to survive on these doses. lol. Then again, you have nearly a foot of height on me and 60 lbs, so I suppose it makes sense you could tolerate more than I.