werewolves vs. vampires

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dropped off another 2450 for the clan. Damn oracle is gonna take 2 hours for meditation 5. Ima start grinding levels to then.
You've been powering through like a madman.

D3vildog

D3vildog

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i do phone support for the iphone. So i troubleshoot the phone and while i'm waiting for a call i grind on here, or check out the forums. 8 hour shift means i have time....

I have also been playing SIMS 3 on my ipod touch while waiting for the energy to go up...

Woo, i need a life...

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I dropped off another 2450 for the clan. Damn oracle is gonna take 2 hours for meditation 5. Ima start grinding levels to then.
E potion+ gold mine+ Sims 3= like 85K in an hour.

EDIT: WEIRD i didnt see that post of yours about sims 3. I run it in a window on my computer hahaha

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
You think? I could give a try lol...
YOu at gold mine lv 2 yet?

Thats when you start making money. for 1K of potions, you get about 4-5K payout. And roughly 10 minuts total in asylum/jail.

BTW do you use the iphone.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
YOu at gold mine lv 2 yet?

Thats when you start making money. for 1K of potions, you get about 4-5K payout. And roughly 10 minuts total in asylum/jail.

BTW do you use the iphone.
I'm a level 2 miner. It's how I pay for those damn classes training.

D3vildog

D3vildog

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i have level 2 gold mine, just grinding - e pot- mine - e pot- mine- etc...

Im back up to around 7k in ten minutes. not bad, but asylum now so i gotta break.

I use an ipod touch, cause i just got a new phone with tmobile. But i use the team iphone here every day, and i know almost anything about it. its a great phone, i'm not a fan of apple by any means, but its a great phone.

My beefs - No MMS, wtf?? Call quality isn't great but on par with most razr's, pictures only 2.0, and no video or voice recording native.

Good things? Applications.. wow, you think this game is addicting? try some of the apps. I use my ipod touch to keep my checkbook balanced, monitor calories, look at new lifts. Text for free, i hacked it but you can do almost anything you want with the damn thing. it's awesome.

The 3.0 update comes this summer to give it MMS.

D3vildog

D3vildog

Awards
  • Established
I also use the notes app for groceries and to log my workout split. Like a giant notebook in my pocket :)

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok any tips? wtf do i do with this oracle bird lol
It increases your class and I think you get a boost from those stats daily :dunno: I haven't completely figured things out yet myself.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Battle Tactics Level 7, $21,000 + 2 HOURS!!! Long wait....

D3vildog

D3vildog

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i'm sitting at 57 min left on my 2 hour wait... lamesauce.

PLus side. Lots of gold... Dunno what i'm gonna do with it just yet.

1slowcivic

Awards
This game is addicting, I just started playing yesterday and the best thing is I can play on my Envy2.

Dath

Awards
Current Stats:

Level: 33
Strength: 3,045
Agility: 1,150
Guard: 1,283
Labour: 1,164
IQ: 151
Total Stats: 6,793
Vault: $105,240
Gold: $12,643

I've done level 7 on Philosophy and level 6 on Battle Tactics, Survival, Meditation, Farming and Combat Skills.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Current Stats:

Level: 33
Strength: 3,045
Agility: 1,150
Guard: 1,283
Labour: 1,164
IQ: 151
Total Stats: 6,793
Vault: $105,240
Gold: $12,643

I've done level 7 on Philosophy and level 6 on Battle Tactics, Survival, Meditation, Farming and Combat Skills.
Beast, literally.

D3vildog

D3vildog

Awards
  • Established
Current Stats:

Insane..

Name: [+IW+] D3vildog69 Blood Vials: 0
Level: 21 Exp: 21%
Gold: $16,163 HP: 1100/1100
Property: Cave

Strength: 450
Agility: 338
Guard: 311
Labour: 351
IQ: 35
Total stats: 1,486

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Level 26
Total stats: 5,510 [Ranked: 49]

D3vildog

D3vildog

Awards
  • Established
I'm wanted.. WANTED! Dead or Alive...

Been in the damn jail for like 25 minutes from missions, or potions.

D3vildog

D3vildog

Awards
  • Established
I'm not on the hit list. Just referring to how often i get put in jail when im trying to do missions.

Although now i kinda wanna put a hit on someone >:)

batemantx

batemantx

Awards
yeah i always enjoyed the idea or "lure" of being a vampire lol- the whole smooth, dark, evil and powerful aura was pretty sic, compared to the idea that werewolves were all brawn & no brains.

but i gotta say after seeing s&#! like "Underworld," where the vamps & wolves battle it out, the idea of werewolves started appealing to me more- they're not idiots & their brute force & insane power was pretty badass to witness. they just seemed to be more "complete" compared to the vamps, pure power...

cheers-
:usa:

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
You should join our clan...Iron Warriors.
I will open another spot. It costs 10 K, but then he can apply and join us....we grow :type:

I'm not on the hit list. Just referring to how often i get put in jail when im trying to do missions.

Although now i kinda wanna put a hit on someone >:)
Same...with the new missions I got, one gives 110xp. But I be darned if it doesnt put me in jail 3/4 of the time.

D3vildog

D3vildog

Awards
  • Established
You get XP for fighting stronger people and winning. Just found this out. Fight weaker or same level peeps = low xp

High level and strength = big xp

D3vildog

D3vildog

Awards
  • Established
My damn supps keep making me loose my mind... I think its time for a new stack :p

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Too much Clomid

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
My damn supps keep making me loose my mind... I think its time for a new stack :p
Its the roid rage in the game... Think about it we drink potions and use rage to attack mutts hahahah

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
we have a 6th spot open now btw. Apply if your interested.

D3vildog

D3vildog

Awards
  • Established
I wonder if the reason my willpower is so low all the time is cause i'm detoxing??

That will potion is like booze...

D3vildog

D3vildog

Awards
  • Established
150 cause i got the cave. But i have been running straight for like 4.5 hours cause im at work. so not seeing much progress. mostly waiting for my Philosophy to finish.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
175 will, The Railway Station, just one up from the Cave.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I am getting ready to do the next meditation. 29,000 to do it, 2 hours 48 minutes lol. LV 7, and my philosophy is lv 6. 25K as well.

hahah dang...this is gona get ruff.

D3vildog

D3vildog

Awards
  • Established
Mine and Grind whilst you wait? I notice that once mine oracle is done i have time to mine

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Mine and Grind whilst you wait? I notice that once mine oracle is done i have time to mine
This really makes me want my blackberry NOW dag nabbit. >.< Or an iphone.... blast it....>.> Crackberry....or iWhore......nnngh

IT takes so much time in between things
though now I am at lv 28 I noticed it is going faster than 27. Even lvling Each succesful mission gives me about 3% instead of 1% of the bar hahah.

D3vildog

D3vildog

Awards
  • Established
Btw Zero, i can safley say that you should wait for the 3.0 OS if you wanna go for an iphone. No other Details, just trust meh

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Btw Zero, i can safley say that you should wait for the 3.0 OS if you wanna go for an iphone. No other Details, just trust meh
When will that be? If its more than 6 months I will just go for a blackberry.

BTW welcome to the hell of being in the 20's hahah

D3vildog

D3vildog

Awards
  • Established
It will drop some time this summer prolly july since the 3 g dropped july last year.

Should know soon, cause the Developer's Convention is June 12 and they will announce it there.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
It will drop some time this summer prolly july since the 3 g dropped july last year.

Should know soon, cause the Developer's Convention is June 12 and they will announce it there.
sounds good. I heard rumors of a new iphone. Sigh...it would be like going to the darkside....like...being a werewolf instead of a vampire!

hahah.

btw once my meditation lv 7 is done, I will be at a lv 3 job finally.

D3vildog

D3vildog

Awards
  • Established
sounds good. I heard rumors of a new iphone. Sigh...it would be like going to the darkside....like...being a werewolf instead of a vampire!

hahah.

btw once my meditation lv 7 is done, I will be at a lv 3 job finally.
Hence me telling you to wait ;)

Im grinding to get 2500 gold for Meditation 6 and then i can grind me stats to get promoted before i leave!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Strength: 3,160 [Ranked: 28]
Agility: 737 [Ranked: 81]
Guard: 562 [Ranked: 71]
Labour: 1,287 [Ranked: 16]
IQ: 126 [Ranked: 37]
Total stats: 5,871 [Ranked: 48]

bwahahahah. >:D

bpmartyr