werewolves vs. vampires

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
i'm frustrated by one thing in this game in particular. its vampires vs werewolves, yet when you go to the "users online", there's no distinction on who is what race. maybe red for vampires and blue for lycan, or vice versa. just a comment i had to add, which i think would streamline the game a bit.
no there is a distinction....hahahah

Just click user list, click descending, and click by level. It lists beside each character if they are a wolf of vampire. And you can just find your level and enjoy.

I was beating up higher lv werewolves and getting like 17% XP bar filled per fight.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
i can't attack after finding "users online". this game must be a few IQ points above me.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
i can't attack after finding "users online". this game must be a few IQ points above me.
dont click users online.

Just go into User List> by level> descendin. and pages 1 and two should suffice, and it shows if they are online.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
dont click users online.

Just go into User List> by level> descendin. and pages 1 and two should suffice, and it shows if they are online.
i can't find user list. what is it under? possibly a special tab that people who donate get?

EDIT : nevermind, i found it. thanks Z-V

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ive killed vamps around 5 levels higher but i dont get any exp?

Also if you kill werewolves do u get exp?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Ive killed vamps around 5 levels higher but i dont get any exp?

Also if you kill werewolves do u get exp?
you have to slap em silly, as in put them in the asylum. you kill em enslave em or mug em you get crock.

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ah damn didnt realise.

ty bro, for that tip i might even gift you ;)

or are you loaded?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
is there anything new at lvl say, 50?

Im wondering if theres any point in leveling that high which looks like it will take some effort, for the same items etc.

The only attack items ive seen thus far, is

claws
fangs
blade
super strength dna strand
better weapons, oh my. level 50 has a little treat, gets better the higher you go.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
as for the higher levels, things will get added accordingly. a 3rd game will be coming out soon, dude says it'll be the best one yet. the hub site for the game is www.cyberfreaks.com, check it out if you want the DL.

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ive given the account to a mate, rape him all you wish lol.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
ok, spoke to the higher ups about the lack of weapon issue. said give him some ideas and he'll review them and put em up. i figure vampires should have a shitload of silver weapons - silver knives, short and long swords, etc. werewolves maybe various metal gloves for harder punches, scimitar, etc. any ideas y'all have, throw em up and if they make it to the game - 100 vials. trying to get enough together so at least one new one is released at every 10th level.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
ok, spoke to the higher ups about the lack of weapon issue. said give him some ideas and he'll review them and put em up. i figure vampires should have a shitload of silver weapons - silver knives, short and long swords, etc. werewolves maybe various metal gloves for harder punches, scimitar, etc. any ideas y'all have, throw em up and if they make it to the game - 100 vials. trying to get enough together so at least one new one is released at every 10th level.
Make them unique weapons. I mean I dont wanna see a tech 9 on there.

Maybe like a couple types of pistols, but give them that ancient look, you know what I mean

Kinda designed like that.

Same if you put in a long rifle. Keep em old school ish unique looking.

Defense wise lets see something like normal body armor, but made to look ritualistic for hte vampires. And more heavy duty looking armor for the werewolves.

A few kinds of blades. Say for swords, have levels to them, the higher you get, you might already have a sword, but you can get a new one that is imbued with some kind of tech or something blah blah.

Also I noticed the super human strength gene thing. Could we get viruses or parisites to add into our bodies to increase potential? That could even be a defense item. A mutation that enhances regeneration or such. :)

SO Old school tech pistols.
Sword variances
Body protection
Genes/viruses/parasites(we are both superior to humans so we can use em)

I mean in one of the pictures a vampire is holding a sword and gun :\

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I mean in one of the pictures a vampire is holding a sword and gun :\
Yeah, but it takes place in the future. Maybe current weapons that 'look' ancient.

And reduce the chance of getting sent to the asylum from bum potions!!! unless higher iq prevents that or something cause that sh*t drives me up the wall!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, but it takes place in the future. Maybe current weapons that 'look' ancient.

And reduce the chance of getting sent to the asylum from bum potions!!! unless higher iq prevents that or something cause that sh*t drives me up the wall!
true true...maybe in the war most technology was lost? :D

I agree. Maybe a factor to these damn potions. I spend half of every hour in there...

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The best text game my mate said he ever played with a similar setting had tons of weps, generic ones.

There was certain ways however of finding new unique weps, he didnt specify the how, but he said blacksmithing was a job, it paid crap but you could make weps for yourself and only yourself.

These unique weps would have extra stats, such as less time injured, less time to recover energy and so on.

Love that idea.

But i agree with keeping it to oldschool weps. Otherwise we're gonna end up with nukes etc.

Armour etc would be nice.

Edit, just saw this quote from the games creator lol;

"There is one more surprise that we are going to be adding to the game later but we are putting it on sl first because it is needed there and no i am not talking about a level restriction. FC already has one and it is 40 levels.

The FC game you are playing today will be the same game you are playing a year from now, we are not changing ****."

Wow lol.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
ultimate werewolf weapon : vial of holy water

i think every 10 levels would be pretty cool to get something new accessible. maybe split by levels 5/15/25 etc because on 10/20/30 we get housing upgrades?

vampire:
5 - knife
15 - rapier
25 - short sword
35 - long sword
45 - pistol
55 - semi auto
65 - full auto
75 - armor piercing rounds

werewolf
5 - gauntlets
15 - spiked gauntlets
25 - short sword
35 - bastard sword
45 - garlic bread
i'm running out of ideas.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
ultimate werewolf weapon : vial of holy water

i think every 10 levels would be pretty cool to get something new accessible. maybe split by levels 5/15/25 etc because on 10/20/30 we get housing upgrades?

vampire:
5 - knife
15 - rapier
25 - short sword
35 - long sword
45 - pistol
55 - semi auto
65 - full auto
75 - armor piercing rounds

werewolf
5 - gauntlets
15 - spiked gauntlets
25 - short sword
35 - bastard sword
45 - garlic bread
i'm running out of ideas.
I like it.

I still want to see genhancements. Say the werewolf can get gene alterations that would allow large bone like claws to stretch out from its forearms. Maybe Bone grown armor plating, etc. Save for vampires bust not as bestial. Maybe like even further enhances speed(they have a str option you can buy).

garlic bread sounds sooooo good....

Dont forget though, these are "evil" based mythical vampires. They are the result of genetic enhancement. THey wont die from eating garlic, and technically the werewolves shouldnt be weak against silver.

D3vildog

D3vildog

Awards
  • Established
Hey if i drop off the 10,000 can blessing hit up the clan?? Hes a buddy of mine, actually my roommate and lifting partner.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Hey if i drop off the 10,000 can blessing hit up the clan?? Hes a buddy of mine, actually my roommate and lifting partner.
Not a problem, I'll take care of it. He'll have to quit DD before he can join.

D3vildog

D3vildog

Awards
  • Established
I'lll talk to him, if he doesn't want to quit, we just rain hell on him :D

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just purchased a sword, not the blade, but a sword. However, I can't use it yet, it requires lvl 10 battle tactics and lvl 10 survival. I'm at lvl 9 battle tactics and only level 8 survival. Can't wait to double wield these suckers!

D3vildog

D3vildog

Awards
  • Established
He shall join... the clan. Ill get money in today

Dath

Awards
I just purchased a sword, not the blade, but a sword. However, I can't use it yet, it requires lvl 10 battle tactics and lvl 10 survival. I'm at lvl 9 battle tactics and only level 8 survival. Can't wait to double wield these suckers!
Where did you buy it?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I dont think double weilding does anything to improve your damage....

D3vildog

D3vildog

Awards
  • Established
He is in DD, apparently more fascinated with double Ds than us hahahah
Yeah, he was like their clan is bigger, and i dunno what AM is so they wouldn't let me join.

Ill have to harass him about getting an account here now.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, he was like their clan is bigger, and i dunno what AM is so they wouldn't let me join.

Ill have to harass him about getting an account here now.
genetically un-superior! Dont go with the bigger numbers, makes your balls look smaller. hahah.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dont think double weilding does anything to improve your damage....
You could be right, I've only assumed. Nonetheless, it's a lot of work just to be able to equip this sucker.

D3vildog

D3vildog

Awards
  • Established
...In the game...I wonder how big the clan DD is in the game... ^

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
We should try and upgrade the armory in the clan, that way, when the higher level ups who have access to more powerful weapons can buy them and donate them to the clan armory for all to use.

D3vildog

D3vildog

Awards
  • Established
We should try and upgrade the armory in the clan, that way, when the higher level ups who have access to more powerful weapons can buy them and donate them to the clan armory for all to use.
I like this idea, Today is a mining day for me so im gonna drop off some extra cash while i grind through levels. This lv 20 crap sucks.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think either Zero of SB control these things, so once an armory is bought, which I know is like $500,000 or something, what you could do is donate the cost of the weapon to the clan, and the clan can reimburse whoever originally purchased the weapon, or something.... that way, one person isn't just being the sugar daddy to the clan.

D3vildog

D3vildog

Awards
  • Established
Word, i think we should get the armory. Just To have it, More missions for more Respect to

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My job pays 60k a day now, is this the best way to get money? I opened a vault, put my money in.

So 50k for a bank which take 15% of your money you put in and gives no extra stats? LOL i got burnedddd.

Ive seen an admin dummy with those sword on.

And yeah ive tested the dual wield thing and i seem to hit the same no matter what.

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You currently work for the: Research Administration

You receive $45000 each day!

You also receive 27 IQ, 14 strength, and 14 labour!

sorry, next is 80k a day, nearly there.

D3vildog

D3vildog

Awards
  • Established
Wow... im still at 10k a day ... that 27 iq a day boost will be MUCH appreciated right now

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
sorry, next is 80k a day, nearly there.
I have that same job....

You currently work for the: Research Administration

You receive $15000 each day!

You also receive 8 IQ, 5 strength, and 5 labour!

Me thinks the U.S. players are getting jipped. BIG WTF

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My next promotion above Research Administration is still only $30K, not the $45K you listed that you're being payed right now.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This doesn't go well for that site in terms of future contributions if there is some glitch in appropriations.

D3vildog

D3vildog

Awards
  • Established
This is why i don't contribute anything.

Not to mention my card # has been stolen like 3 times from "Donating" to sites i had used for a long time.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is why i don't contribute anything.

Not to mention my card # has been stolen like 3 times from "Donating" to sites i had used for a long time.
I tried to look through their forums for something related to this, but I haven't found anything. Seriously though, what the hell. Those aren't minor figures in difference.

D3vildog

D3vildog

Awards
  • Established
I know, thats a bit fishy to me. Whats the point in playing if ur at such a huge disadvantage

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Doesn't mention anything about increase salaries through donations.

Sorry i mentioned it now though lol.