VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
for example.

You choose an opponent.

You have attack or combined attack option.

click combined attack and a slot will appear to insert a name, as to whom you would like to perform combined attack with. Insert name.

an indicator will arrive at the chosen combined attackers screen. If person excepts, then you can proceed.

Damage done by the defender will be distributed two ways between the attackers.

The fight will be a combined contribution of (mouse clicks) by both fighters.

Exp divided two ways (60/40).

Both get tossed in the asylum if they lose, but for twice as long, as to add some form of consequence, apart from half exp to the combined attack benefit.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Quick fix and still fun: Just go D&D and initiate a level cap at 20 or 30.

You only get so many increases in str, dex, guard, and labor (choose wisely)

You can only have so many 'feats' (Oracle trainings)

And your Oracle Trainings are dictated by your character class (werewolf/vamp/etc.)

Bring some dynamic into this new game. Make it more of a thinkers game instead of "I have crackberry, see me pwn."

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
i must admit, i do like those ideas, especially the 2 vs. 1 idea for the guys like nightstalker who appears to be untouchable at this point. see the longsword pop up when he hit level 90? the clear advantage in clans is how much time and money do you have to put into it. the mobile guys, such as myself, can play damn near all day without having to donate any more than 3 bucks total. someone with less access would have to constantly drop funds into it just to keep up. myself, i'm considering just reaching level 76 to get the abandoned library, then not playing much until the rest catch up. by then, the creator will have fixed the qwerks, added all the new **** and hopefully make it challenging again. it had promise, but i think this was more a learning experience for him than anything else. from what i've heard of #3, it will be fixed.

i will add this though, the weapons coming up in clans are pretty f'ing cool.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
Well it really depends. Werewolves might have more strength, but vampires are sexy. female vampire = hot, female werewolf = nasty

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Vampire...
Hell both

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Rather be a vampire, up all night fyking and seducing women for eternity..... Wait is that heaven or being a vampire?!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Rather be a vampire, up all night fyking and seducing women for eternity..... Wait is that heaven or being a vampire?!
Also be strong as hell, live 4ever & look damn good haha

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also be strong as hell, live 4ever & look damn good haha
Only if vampires looked something like this:

Other wise you would just dress like a gothic metro and have highly visible feminine features. Something like this:

water43

Awards
van helsing dogg bounty werewolf/vampire hunter :kill em all except the vampwomen hotties !...lol

NASMTyler

Awards
vampires are for girls and they belong in the twilight series. Werewolves all the way!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Underworld wolves are the best
Lichens ;)

Underworld is the only vamp/werewolf series I enjoy. Kate Beckinsale helps lol

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Double