SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established

Dath

Awards
fight werewolves!

ALso whered volcom go? Guess I gotta save him a spot lol
Werewolves in the "Mission" screen or is there another place to fight werewolves? I've done plenty of missions but never have I received a slave.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Werewolves in the "Mission" screen or is there another place to fight werewolves? I've done plenty of missions but never have I received a slave.
Seek > User List > Sort by Race > page 2 or 3 is where the werewolves start. Click on someone at around your level and then click on attack

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Attack people, when you win, one of the options include make them slaves.
specifically attack people. Like Geekpoop lol. Made him my biznitch and slave :type:

I wonder how well mugging works out? ALso if they are onliny and oyu slap em silly you put em in the asylum I think

Dath

Awards
With a name like Geekpoop that dude deserves to get his ass kicked. I need to find him.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
specifically attack people. Like Geekpoop lol. Made him my biznitch and slave :type:

I wonder how well mugging works out? ALso if they are onliny and oyu slap em silly you put em in the asylum I think
Mugging puts em in the hole too. You get more gold if you slave em than if you mug em. I sound so awful.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Strength: 1,035 [Ranked: 71] Agility: 417 [Ranked: 95]
Guard: 570 [Ranked: 61] Labour: 777 [Ranked: 25]
IQ: 71 [Ranked: 54] Total stats: 2,869 [Ranked: 67]

Fight me, I am a Wolf!

Dath

Awards
Geekpoop is now my slave plus he was nice enough to give me 60 gold. What a guy!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Zero, GET HIM! lol

D3vildog

D3vildog

Awards
  • Established
I gave the clan a grand, more to come after i get my 4th combat skill

Dath

Awards
Damn, that was a long battle but I just made Bpmartyr my slave!!! Thanks for the measly 10 gold.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
lol

D3vildog

D3vildog

Awards
  • Established
Guys are awesome at bustin' peeps out o' jail!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established

Dath

Awards
It's taking me forever to get to level 33. Are there better ways to get experience points other than doing the missions?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
It's taking me forever to get to level 33. Are there better ways to get experience points other than doing the missions?
I think missions is the only way. Its taking me forever to reach 28, working on it all day.

I mean damn.

Also what use are slaves? If they are pointless I am not gona fight... Fighting should give xp

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Did y'all get a dwelling to raise your will bar?

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
SB is our house Confederate Vampire. I think he owns a plantation of werewolves by now.

BPMartyr enslaved me.... wtf.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've continued to piss off the X clan. I had three of their members in the asylum at one time from me. This could get ugly.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
You're still at ground zero brutha, go to the railway and travel. Every 10th level opens a new one. I know because I just tried to **** u up, lol. But I'm in a area so couldn't get to ya. (X clan member)

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You're still at ground zero brutha, go to the railway and travel. Every 10th level opens a new one. I know because I just tried to **** u up, lol. But I'm in a area so couldn't get to ya. (X clan member)
I've moved around, but the Donators Store only seems to be available at ground zero.

One of your members molested me pretty bad.

Dath

Awards
At the Oracle, it seems that the only skills worth getting are the ones that give IQ points because you can't get IQ points from the work camp. All of the other skills from the Oracle that give strength, guard and agility seem like a waste of time because they give small amounts of points and it's better to just go to the work camp for those. Do you guys agree?

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
At the Oracle, it seems that the only skills worth getting are the ones that give IQ points because you can't get IQ points from the work camp. All of the other skills from the Oracle that give strength, guard and agility seem like a waste of time because they give small amounts of points and it's better to just go to the work camp for those. Do you guys agree?
I could be wrong, but it seems the higher the level of say (combat level), the more agility you receive from agility training. Those levels you raise through the Oracle seem to be an added bonus on top of the energy x will effects, when determining training outcome.

and you gain cumulative effects whether you're online or not, though that is a slow process.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I think I am living in the back ally...I should save up and fork for one of the better ones available.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I believe will and energy both have to be high for the work camp to benefit you best correct? Also why does my will regen sooo slow lol.

And its been an entire day of missions and my guy hasnt leveled. Its like once I donated my character started sucking.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Some classes unlock more classes the higher u take. So, all classes are beneficial.as for work camps, the higher the energy and will, the better training u will receive. I gain about 160 in whichever field I train in now. And that's with 88 energy and 200 will

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some classes unlock more classes the higher u take. So, all classes are beneficial.as for work camps, the higher the energy and will, the better training u will receive. I gain about 160 in whichever field I train in now. And that's with 88 energy and 200 will
Damn, what's your dwelling place? A New York suite.

Dath

Awards
I finally made it to level 33. I live in the cellar and have 76 energy and 200 will. Got my strength over 2,000 and my guard over 1,000. Currently doing Battle Tactics level 4.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
and choose the right job. military = more strength and agility based. research = more iq and labor based.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
My IQ is about to be 120 in the game, which makes me lv 3 research :D

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
You currently work for the: Research Administration

You receive $15000 each day!

You also receive 8 IQ, 5 strength, and 5 labour!

Strength: 1549.6179

IQ: 126.0000
Labour: 1031.4969

Job Rank: Research Scientist

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Behemoth

Great game, needs more people though.

Aint got a clue what im doing, just got attacked, lost money and he PWNED me lol

D3vildog

D3vildog

Awards
  • Established
If we get enough money we can upgrade then clan, and you can join us. Just mine and grind for a while. and don't go over level 18-19. although i see no difference at 20

D3vildog

D3vildog

Awards
  • Established
how much do i need? ive been mining like hell lol
You need money to train with the oracle, Zero and Silent bob are the clan leaders so they would know how much wee need to upgrade. But just mine for gold- It takes a long time. Do missions till 18-20. And Up ur stats. once you get good enough the real fun starts. lol im still grinding for my iq :(

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Well I can actually see some results now at lv 28 plus owning the cellar and having 200 will. I jsut got 141 strentgh from training with 66 energy!

I guess at lv 20 it sucks, but once you almsot get to 30 it is more bearable. So you can go head, just know it will slow down for a few levels.

Stats Info:
Strength: 3,160 [Ranked: 28] Agility: 483 [Ranked: 94]
Guard: 178 [Ranked: 109] Labour: 1,058 [Ranked: 21]
IQ: 118 [Ranked: 39] Total stats: 4,997 [Ranked: 54]

It only cost 10 K to upgrade, I think we have that much in the pot lol. Next stop I guess after that is an armoury, though with that being 500K its a ways off...

D3vildog

D3vildog

Awards
  • Established
I dropped off another 2450 for the clan. Damn oracle is gonna take 2 hours for meditation 5. Ima start grinding levels to then.