We need 5 AMers to check out NEW Level II Thermo CAPS!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
My insides hurt im tying to type up the info haha.

Current training scheule is sunday-Friday

I don't lift in a traditional sense, this week in performing full body workouts every day, then next week focusing on each bodypart and what not.

Been at it for 11 years so I like to switch crap up.

Current weight is 206
Current diet is pretty balanced, really just focusing on timing more than anything.
Cardio is limited a tad bit right now

I've logged several things for several companies- off the top of my head NLA, SNS, EVOMUSE I think..., and a few more.

Yeah crappy app but im dying here

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
My insides hurt im tying to type up the info haha. Current training scheule is sunday-Friday I don't lift in a traditional sense, this week in performing full body workouts every day, then next week focusing on each bodypart and what not. Been at it for 11 years so I like to switch crap up. Current weight is 206 Current diet is pretty balanced, really just focusing on timing more than anything. Cardio is limited a tad bit right now I've logged several things for several companies- off the top of my head NLA, SNS, EVOMUSE I think..., and a few more. Yeah crappy app but im dying here
There's an app! You will love this product!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nice

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If your insides hurt from typing. This stuff will tare you apart

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bump

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let's get some apps in here!!

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Clock is ticking here........do a google search, you will see the reviews are fantastic.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
I could log 4 bottles...just saying....haha

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, I'll run a 2-3 month log for sure. :)

spinyvegeta

spinyvegeta

Awards
  • Established
I have 2 logs right now in the supplement log section. One for Lecheek and the other for Orange Triad. I'm 41 yrs old, 6 foot 1, and 265 lbs as of today. I'm a detailed logger with entries usually daily. I usually train 6 days a week with my day off being a floater. Currently doing German Volume Training and loving it. Progress pics, diet, workouts, and scantily clad women are all included. I plan on competing next year locally and hopefully beyond that. Obviously I need to lose some poundage as my pics show. I would love to give this product a go. :)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/239056-getting-stacked-jacked.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/239060-spiny-getting-his.html

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Haha, I don't think that will happen. Do you have the most posts here?
honestly i have no idea...if he keeps posting at the rate he is going, swanky will pass me up by 2015, lol.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
honestly i have no idea...if he keeps posting at the rate he is going, swanky will pass me up by 2015, lol.
Lol Idk bout that!! I'm not quite as prolific as I used to be these days

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Lol Idk bout that!! I'm not quite as prolific as I used to be these days
that is true of most...in with a bang, out with a wimper, lol.

can't tell you how many guys come in here post up a storm and just fade away.....hopefully you stick around!!!:cheers:

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
that is true of most...in with a bang, out with a wimper, lol.

can't tell you how many guys come in here post up a storm and just fade away.....hopefully you stick around!!!:cheers:
Lol I'm not going anywhere! Haha just a little less time these days since the new baby got here four months ago

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol I'm not going anywhere! Haha just a little less time these days since the new baby got here four months ago
I missed the birth announcement. Congrats Swanky! The circle of life continues! Mine is turning 25 this coming year. Where does the time go! Don't blink man, you'll miss it!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I missed the birth announcement. Congrats Swanky! The circle of life continues! Mine is turning 25 this coming year. Where does the time go! Don't blink man, you'll miss it!
Haha thanks man!! It sure does fly by!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
'cats in the cradle'...don't be like that!!!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Family first! I'm no Cat Stevens' dad. Lol
thats good...especially since cats in the cradle is a harry chapin song, lol....great song!!!!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thats good...especially since cats in the cradle is a harry chapin song, lol....great song!!!!
Son of a... I knew that too. :( I'm sick cut me a little slack mmmmkay? Lol

At least I know the song

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Son of a... I knew that too. :( I'm sick cut me a little slack mmmmkay? Lol

At least I know the song
i saw harry chapin live years ago, very talented guy...the song taxi has always been a favorite of mine. he is a great story teller!!!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i saw harry chapin live years ago, very talented guy...the song taxi has always been a favorite of mine. he is a great story teller!!!
He absolutely is. That's what I love about the folk rock from that era

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
He absolutely is. That's what I love about the folk rock from that era
man, i feel blessed to have grown up in that era....everything was better then...the music, the cars, the movies, the people...hell even the sex, but being much younger then probably has a lot to do with the better sex, lol.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
man, i feel blessed to have grown up in that era....everything was better then...the music, the cars, the movies, the people...hell even the sex, but being much younger then probably has a lot to do with the better sex, lol.
The sex in my late teens and early twenties was also pretty awesome. Lol memoriiiieeees

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Wow

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Heads up guys we will be choosing loggers tonight. Last few hours to get a log in

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Only a couple of hours left

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll be posting up some winners in a few hours guys!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd like to run level 2 caps to see how they compare to the level 2 powder. I originally did have plans of stepping on the stage in 2015, but I think if I do if will be in 2016 or later. Need to add some size after this cut. I won't let you down in the log department buddy.
i aint competin in nothin, cept maybe for a good payin job, and i aint holdin my breath.

but i loved the powder samples i recieved, and wouldn't mind tryin out the capsules.

Weight: 195-198, nood (estimated; haven't been on a scale immediately upon waking since before Thanksgiving); 202.5 at the gym today, post coffee and 24oz water.

Goal weight in a months time: 180-185

Current Log:
11/11/13-current
TGR's FINAFlEXing Preworkout Trifecta (sponsored) - AnabolicMinds.com

Previous Log(s):9/4/13-current (non sponsored)
TGR's Cheetos Chraining - AnabolicMinds.com

6/3/13-8/26/13 (dual log)
Dual Log, Anabolic Algorithm Stack (sponsored by MAN) - AnabolicMinds.com

I have a few other older ones, if needed.

Why you should pick me:

A) I’m a consistent logger even when I’m not logging a sponsored product.

B) I’m motivated to cut. I’ve consistently logged every meal, every day, for the last 75 days straight (during a sometimes dirty bulk when I didn’t necessarily have to log the cals). Going back to my motivation to cut; I bought (first time trying this stack) Ephedrine, Caffeine tabs, and Aspirin on Monday; and am on my third day (third dose of ECA) of the start of my cut. It’s almost fate that you’re looking for a logger for a thermo. :)
View attachment 93296

C) I will provide: Daily calories, macros, and weight; weekly noods and measurements; and like most loggers, a very detailed workout summary including rest periods, post dosing mood/focus, etc.

Am I going to compete?:
Not this year. Maybe in the future. However, I'm as motivated or more as anyone who isn't competing, to cut.

Good luck to anyone else applying! I'm a huge fan of Formutech Endurance and REM 8.0, so I know this product will be just as good!
I guess I'll toss in my app.
I'm looking to get back into competitive shape for boxing/mma/muay thai. I've done it all my life and I want to get my career going. I'm naturally a 200lber that cuts down to 165-168 to fight.
You guys are all wieners!!! Oh, I mean winners!! lol

Spiny, we usually like guys to just be logging one thing at a time but you're not running any other thermos so it's not a big deal. Just do me a favor and check with your reps at Lecheek and CL to make sure they're also ok with you doing another log.

Shoot me all your shipping info guys, make sure to include first AND last names for shipping! When you get the goods and start your log, please post up a link for us in this thread! A lot of guys have been forgetting that lately and then I miss out on the start of your log until I notice it!!!

BigT - since your post count is so low, if you want me to post a link to our log up in here just PM me ok? ;P

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Spiny, we usually like guys to just be logging one thing at a time but you're not running any other thermos so it's not a big deal. Just do me a favor and check with your reps at Lecheek and CL to make sure they're also ok with you doing another log.

Shoot me all your shipping info guys, make sure to include first AND last names for shipping! When you get the goods and start your log, please post up a link for us in this thread! A lot of guys have been forgetting that lately and then I miss out on the start of your log until I notice it!!!

BigT - since your post count is so low, if you want me to post a link to our log up in here just PM me ok? ;P
Thanks for the opp, Swanky!

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Swanks!! We've got some big hitters here.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Awesome, thanks wanks! I mean Swanks! Haha

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

i will let you know when i start the log so you can post that link....i am trying very hard to get that post count up!!!

btw-thanks swanky and formutech for the opportunity, hope i like the caps as much as the powder!!!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys, all shipping info is in!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Can't wait to see these logs. I hope you all enjoy the effects the way we do.