vikinginc's Xtremely[!] Stoked[!] about his Epi[©] Journey from ~T7 to D4~

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I agree totally bro. I'm in a clean bulk phase right now. But it's VERY clean. To others it would look like a cut probably. I've lost over 30 pounds of fat over the last 14 months. I do NOT want to be fat ever again! I'm liking the leaner, meaner Thundergod.:hammer:
Oh good stuff Thunder! Congrats on your accomplishment - and for those insane curl poundages you're talking about too! :thumbsup:

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
I agree totally bro. I'm in a clean bulk phase right now. But it's VERY clean. To others it would look like a cut probably. I've lost over 30 pounds of fat over the last 14 months. I do NOT want to be fat ever again! I'm liking the leaner, meaner Thundergod.:hammer:
Dude, that is rediculous... 30 pounds of fat.

Also, kudos on the 14 months of sobriety. Timber has been completely dry for almost 6 months - don't miss it a bit.

Coming from a childhood with a slightly alcohol dependant father - I know how hard it is to kick that habit - and how positive an impact the removal can have on your family's life - and your pocketbook. :thumbsup:

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
vikinginc's diet:

Day #5:

07.00: 3 caps D4, 1 cap T7
07.45: 1.5 scoops Whey Protein w/6oz. milk, 1 tbs PB (10mg Epistane)
Protein: 45gram; Carbs: 15 grams; Fats: 5 grams
09.30: 40 minute run
10.30: Sludge - 3/4 cup Oatmeal, 1 tbs PB, 8 oz. water, 1.5 scoops Whey Protein, 1 mushed banana (warm up oatmeal, then add everything, then another 30 sec. in microwave) (+10mg Epistane)
Protein: 50 grams; Carbs: 80 grams; Fats: 10 grams
12.30: 6 oz. chicken (+1 cap T7)
Protein: 40 grams, Carbs: 1 gram; Fats: 2 grams
2.30: 8 oz. chicken, 1 bagel (Plain), 1 banana
Protein: 60 grams; Carbs: 90 grams; Fats: 6 grams
4.00: 2 caps D4, 1 cap T7, 1 cap Leviathan Reloaded
4.45: 40-minute RUN outdoors
5.30: Sludge - 1.5 scoops Whey, 3/4 cup Oats, 1 mooshed banana, 1 tbs PB
Protein: 50 grams; Carbs: 70 grams; Fats: 6 grams
7.40: 4 whole eggs + 4 egg whites, plus 1/4 cup cheese
Protein: 40 grams; Carbs: 2 grams; Fats: 22 grams
9.30: 1.5 cups vegetables with 8 oz chicken (+10mg Epistane)
Protein: 45 grams; Carbs: 4 grams; Fats: 2 grams
11.30: 1 cup vegetables, 6 oz. chicken, 1/3 cup mozzarella
Protein: 40 grams, Carbs: 4 grams, Fats: 8 grams

** Will update throughout day. Today was an OFF day from the gym. I.e. no footage. Maybe I'll hire on a little Mitsubi Okabe for taping my morning runs, but that'll have to be in the near future . . :icon_lol:

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
I'm lurking all over the place man.. :ntome:
Except for bb.com. I was only over there checking your log out, other than that I don't peruse their forum. Guess I'm just not in "the click". I keep my profile fairly updated there tho, and do some online training for a few ppl..

Our dieting ideology is similar in that we both strive to maintain cuts, utilize a lot of liquid nutrition; yes bunch our carbs surrounding w/o, cut carbs off after a certain point in the day. We utilize similar food choices as well (with the exception of I don't see you eating any red meat, and I'm a huge fan of lean beef) - the 8-10 oz. chicken breast & 1.5 cups veggies is a meal I know VERY well! The protein/carb/fat ratios you have listed look exactly like a page outta my book during cut time! I've always eaten huge amounts of protein, mostly 2x my bw.

Now, I've come to learn how to utilize carbs thru P-Slin/AP usage, so I have varied dietary intake, periods where I'll shift into 450g+ carbs daily while lowering protein for awhile. Currently (off-season mode) I'm at 196, consuming anywhere from 3k-4k cals daily. But for dialing everything in (that 5% bf you refer to), those macro splits you have are my preferential zone too! (except I drop down to 2200-2600 cals at those times)..
I'm very happy to hear the similarities ! .. Along with my stack, that's gotta mean a surefire way to reach 5% in the near future, and get those sick serratus cuts you've attained yourself !! .. and the Ketogenic Diet - been there, man ! However, 4 years in a row ?! Sweet Hesus, mann !!! 6 weeks of CKD and I'd lose 25-30 lbs, be shredded, but also tired .. sooo tired .. haha, I'd feel GREAT for the first month, but then the wear and tear of intense dieting/cardio/training alongside of a stim dependence .. CRASH !! Oh, and the SHOCK on your system for dropping 25-30 lbs in no time .. Anyway, I LOVE CKD ! I'm a U.D 2.0 kinda guy myself ..

But yes, I have never exceeded 245 lbs since I cut down from 280 lbs down to 220 in October 2007. I got to 243 lbs once, and was like, damn, I'm fat, I feel/I AM heavy l.. And I'd consciously begin dropping weight through dieting, training or the combination .. Once I can afford PSlin for an 8 week run, I'll be trying out 4-6 weeks of 400grams carbs/day + 400grams protein/day, alongside the Pslin. I believe that'd be the ONE time I wouldn't be overly fearing a higher than average caloric intake (carb intake) ..

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Been there done that. Like 2 weeks ago. I was just visiting a new gym with a co-worker. We went in there after work. They let us try everything out. I practically did a whole workout! I warmed up and everything. I did some preacher machine curls at 200 X 10. Easy just to show my co-worker how easy it is for me. Showing off! I didn't even strain. I believe I could've done 15 to 18 reps on that machine. Mine at home is so much harder. Then I grabbed a 100 lb. DB and bent over and banged out 8 reps of concentraion curls. My co-worker's eyes were like :eek: I just got him into training like 7 months ago. He's loving it. I do 80 lb. one-arm preacher cable curls here at home. And like I said, my machine here is downright HARD!! :smite: Arms have always been my favorite bodypart also. I can get so fired up for banging biceps!! :head:
****in' a, Thunder ! You're saying you're around here to get inspiration from us younglins !? Thunder (SR. :thumbsup:) your strength is maaaaadness !!!!!! :duel: :duel: :duel: You won ! :duel: :duel: . . You're the one with the nasty numbers we're all trying to match !

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Smiley madness going on!! :whip:

Ahh, thanks for the serratus comments bro - I don't have the clasically blocky abs that some guys have, so I compensate with those strong points (serratus & obliques), take your eyes away from the weakness!

Keto never really phased me - my body adapted extremely well to it, and the 2x weekly carb meals kept energy fairly high & thyroid in good shape. I just didn't gain any appreciable size during that run.. looking back, I'm kinda amazed myself that I lived it as a lifestyle for that long - but I sure looked good during that time, lean & shredded!

Your diet does indeed look awesome brother - I anticipate good things coming for you (like I'm really stepping out on a ledge with that prediction, huh?!)

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oh shiz, I forgot to say that when you back your current cycle/dietary intake up with a P-Slin/hi-carb load following, duuuuuuuuude, me thinks you are gonna like them results! You're gonna look insanely jacked & full!

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Snaglerock Cafe

I'm not sure how this applied

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You're showing off.. dig it tho!

Hmm.. a protein based flapjack with clean carbs.. you got me thinking now.. :think:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats so funny!! I was just about to call Snag, Snagglerock! :toofunny:

hehe Snagglerock sounds like Fraggle rock :rofl:

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Makes me sound all cute & cuddly doesn't it?

:aargh:...:aargh:....:aargh:.... :aargh:....:aargh:
....:aargh:....:aargh:.... :aargh:.... :aargh:....

Gotta rectify that injustice..

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What about Snaggy waggy or Snagglepants?

:toofunny::rofl::toofunny::rofl::toofunny::rofl:

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
All right dude, enough littering of this fine log with unflattering nicknames for the Snagster! :nono: :banned:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hahaha I made you uncomfortable

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
This is getting so far off subject.

I'm jealous I wasn't involved.

Snaggluphagus. :toofunny:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hahaha
COOKIE MONSTER LIKE SNAGGLUPHAGUS!!

jk Snag you know we think you are the Snagganator or uhhhh Snag Priest

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oh now Timber wants in too, lovely..

I'm surprised nobody came up with Snagglepuss yet - or maybe not, since that might be before you youngsters' time.

In any event, figured I'd head that one off at the pass.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oooo good one Snaggalicious!

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Snag you know we think you are the Snagganator or uhhhh Snag Priest
There we go, better! :afro: (nice edit btw)

Snag Priest.. I really like that one! :cool:

Damn, Thomas is never gonna invite me to one of his parties again, I see this now.. :sad:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
nice one Snaggle Waggle. hahaha okay Ill stop

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
4.45PM:
- 40 minute run ouside.

- Great stamina and endurance. No overheating (not even with the stims). A great run. I'm feeling alot better now at 231-232 lbs. than I did @ 240 lbs .. confidence-wise, as well as cardio-wise.

... and I'm just gonna stick to 'Snagency' .. I don't do those 'pet-names' of yours ! :dance:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
LMAO what a side track that was, lol.

Damn fine numbers on the last couple wo btw Viking, your a monster!

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Works for me dude..

I see you've whittled off some weight rather quickly since getting up to that 240 mark, nice. Musta been holding a bit of water? Sure didn't see it.

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Works for me dude..

I see you've whittled off some weight rather quickly since getting up to that 240 mark, nice. Musta been holding a bit of water? Sure didn't see it.
For sure, man ! I had gained some bloat in my midsection .. It got a little out of whack the last two weeks prior to starting this ! I was 'snackin' too much; buy Kashi GoLean cereal, finishing a box in a day .. oh, and as previously mentioned, I had not done cardio from mid August until this past Sunday .. So I was loading myself FULL of carbs prior to and following my workouts, but that was the ONE time I was active during the day; remainder spent on a desk in a classroom or at a desk at work.

Anyway, it's become a habit - KNOCK ON WOOD - for me to go running as soon as i'm done with my final class or work for the day, and it feels great. I was craving to shed those pounds, man ! Like I said, confidence boost ! :thumbsup:

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Pslin .. Hmm .. SO tempting .. Pslin @ 7AM, breakfast 20 minutes later with a load of oats, train at 9am, another carb meal and shake following, and then my first dosage of stim around noon. HMM . . HMM . . something to ponder on, Snag ?!

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thrown in your current stack, or following? I mean, both sound awesome!

I think if you want to accentuate the fat-loss, I would utilize caloric shifts thruout, throw in some lower carb days with only 1 dose of Pslin. To get to that 5% mark (for me anyway), you're gonna have to have some lean carb days. What works well for me is kinda an inverse keto strategy - have your lower carb days 2x weekly, moderate carbs (like your current intake) 3-4x weekly and higher carb days 1-2x weekly for the balance. There may come a time where you'll have to drop carbs down to 150g/day neighborhood if fat-loss starts stalling - but really, with the stack you're on and your good metabolism, you may not have to resort to this. You know how you respond much better than anyone else, and you've done it before, I think you'll figure it out.

Doesn't hurt you got Mullet working his magic with AP protocol as well!

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Thrown in your current stack, or following? I mean, both sound awesome!

I think if you want to accentuate the fat-loss, I would utilize caloric shifts thruout, throw in some lower carb days with only 1 dose of Pslin. To get to that 5% mark (for me anyway), you're gonna have to have some lean carb days. What works well for me is kinda an inverse keto strategy - have your lower carb days 2x weekly, moderate carbs (like your current intake) 3-4x weekly and higher carb days 1-2x weekly for the balance. There may come a time where you'll have to drop carbs down to 150g/day neighborhood if fat-loss starts stalling - but really, with the stack you're on and your good metabolism, you may not have to resort to this. You know how you respond much better than anyone else, and you've done it before, I think you'll figure it out.

Doesn't hurt you got Mullet working his magic with AP protocol as well!
Man, looks like I'll be picking your brain a bit these next several weeks !

So ..

Low Days (2-3 days) - 60-100 grams carbs/day
Medium Days (3 days) - ~200 grams carbs/day
High Days (1-2 days) - 400-500 grams carbs/day

something like that ? So you'd 'rotate' ? Low days first 2-3 days, followed by Medium, then High, right ? Sufficient aforementioned quantities of carbs ?

Yeah, I'm very much looking forward to what Mullet has in store ! I told him that I'd follow each and every direction in terms of the AP dosing and the carb-intake with it.. (as well as any further diet advice he'll give to optimize AP results)

Anyway, I'm on my way to 5%, and I've got one helluva crew behind me ! Thanks for the support everyone ! :head:

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Man, looks like I'll be picking your brain a bit these next several weeks !

So ..

Low Days (2-3 days) - 60-100 grams carbs/day
Medium Days (3 days) - ~200 grams carbs/day
High Days (1-2 days) - 400-500 grams carbs/day

something like that ? So you'd 'rotate' ? Low days first 2-3 days, followed by Medium, then High, right ? Sufficient aforementioned quantities of carbs ?
Love to help a brother in arms out!

Yep, good layout. You may not have to go so low on your low days, but that's exactly how I would structure my own diet in such event. You've got a few extra things going for you that I don't (Epi, more cardio sessions than I do, youth - haha!), so I don't know that you'd have to be as low as I would. But again, you know your body best. Let's see how that plays out; if the weight continues to fall quickly, we'll want to put a stop to such speed. I'd hate to see you lose muscle mass.. like to see you maximize this beastly stack!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Vik,

My fiance accidentally disposed of your package (not its contents, but the literal package), so I will need your address! I will send it out Saturday once I have the vitals from you.

I am unsure whether or not we should attempt during cycle, P.C.T., or afterward as there are justifications for avoiding it at each term. During cycle, one necessarily cannot deny the possible tissue-recomposing effect an Epithio poses, and therefore positive results may be unfairly ascribed to it; in respects to P.C.T., ER-a (alpha Estrogen receptors) stimulates Insulin-mediated glucose uptake via increasing IR (Insulin Receptor) proteins - therefore, an increase in Estrogen may increase positive results (via aromatization) whereas a decrease due to AI usage may attenuate possible results; most likely, Post-P.C.T., is the most objective scenario!

While I feel P.C.T., may be the most beneficial, we are after the most objective results; unfairly positive is still bias!

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
During cycle, one necessarily cannot deny the possible tissue-recomposing effect an Epithio poses, and therefore positive results may be unfairly ascribed to it;

in respects to P.C.T., ER-a (alpha Estrogen receptors) stimulates Insulin-mediated glucose uptake via increasing IR (Insulin Receptor) proteins - therefore, an increase in Estrogen may increase positive results (via aromatization) whereas a decrease due to AI usage may attenuate possible results;

most likely, Post-P.C.T., is the most objective scenario!

While I feel P.C.T., may be the most beneficial, we are after the most objective results; unfairly positive is still bias!
Agreed on the timeframe of PCT being the most beneficial; that was my first thought on usage myself.

Why the worry for bias - Vik gonna be a test case is he?

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Hey Vik,

My fiance accidentally disposed of your package (not its contents, but the literal package), so I will need your address! I will send it out Saturday once I have the vitals from you.

I am unsure whether or not we should attempt during cycle, P.C.T., or afterward as there are justifications for avoiding it at each term. During cycle, one necessarily cannot deny the possible tissue-recomposing effect an Epithio poses, and therefore positive results may be unfairly ascribed to it; in respects to P.C.T., ER-a (alpha Estrogen receptors) stimulates Insulin-mediated glucose uptake via increasing IR (Insulin Receptor) proteins - therefore, an increase in Estrogen may increase positive results (via aromatization) whereas a decrease due to AI usage may attenuate possible results; most likely, Post-P.C.T., is the most objective scenario!

Mullet,

Address has been sent!

Like I mentioned, I will do it according to your demand - for the lack of a better word. PCT or post-PCT .. ?

I am truthfully considering the PSlin [now then, as the AP won't be intra-cycle], so do you possess the knowledge of 'how to run it' as Snagency does ? .. If you took a peak at my diet, would you see it as beneficial in any manner to do it pre-breakfast in the morning, 2 hours pre-workout? .. I'd appreciate any comment on that.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Vik,

Either I got 2 IQ points smarter from reading that, or I feel 10 IQ points dumber for not fully grasping that paragraph.

yeah Viking, what Mullet said, that's exactly what I was thinking, but he beat me to the post. I hate it when that happens.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This log has become a phucken seminar. I better get some form of certification by the end of this.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreed on the timeframe of PCT being the most beneficial; that was my first thought on usage myself.

Why the worry for bias - Vik gonna be a test case is he?
Mostly to give viking the fullest, most honest experience of Anabolic Pump! As the bottle is coming from me, I would rather impart him an honest experience, rather than a falsely beneficial one!

That being said, P.C.T., is the most beneficial choice due to ER-alpha mediated IRS increases, leading to glucose uptake; as well as the mitigation of cholesterol and triglycerides, having a dual benefit in both overall health and aesthetics - that is, lowering total cholesterol and TGs (triglycerides) which will obviously mitigate 'poor' cholesterol, as well as lower blood pressure, as well as increasing the possibility for nutrient increase!

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Mostly to give viking the fullest, most honest experience of Anabolic Pump! As the bottle is coming from me, I would rather impart him an honest experience, rather than a falsely beneficial one!

That being said, P.C.T., is the most beneficial choice due to ER-alpha mediated IRS increases, leading to glucose uptake; as well as the mitigation of cholesterol and triglycerides, having a dual benefit in both overall health and aesthetics - that is, lowering total cholesterol and TGs (triglycerides) which will obviously mitigate 'poor' cholesterol, as well as lower blood pressure, as well as increasing the possibility for nutrient increase!
Not a problem !

As mentioned, PCT consists of Stoked! and Activate Xtreme. Epi's always been good to me (knock on wood) so I'm not counting on adding anything else there. ALSO .. at the moment, i've mentioned a Stim in the PCT for further bodyfat loss. However, if you feel that could be detrimental, I will not include.

I've got ways to go in the run - the cycle - and I'm hoping to shed as much bodyfat as possible by the time I hit PCT.

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Either I got 2 IQ points smarter from reading that, or I feel 10 IQ points dumber for not fully grasping that paragraph.

yeah Viking, what Mullet said, that's exactly what I was thinking, but he beat me to the post. I hate it when that happens.
Hahaha, exactly, man ! Mullet and your comments always make me put on my focus-cap, and thoroughly read, and nore merely skim.. LOL

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not a problem !

As mentioned, PCT consists of Stoked! and Activate Xtreme. Epi's always been good to me (knock on wood) so I'm not counting on adding anything else there. ALSO .. at the moment, i've mentioned a Stim in the PCT for further bodyfat loss. However, if you feel that could be detrimental, I will not include.

I've got ways to go in the run - the cycle - and I'm hoping to shed as much bodyfat as possible by the time I hit PCT.
In terms of adipose shedding, I have some interesting and successful protocols utilizing fasted resistance training and Anabolic Pump. Interested?

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
In terms of adipose shedding, I have some interesting and successful protocols utilizing fasted resistance training and Anabolic Pump. Interested?
Absolutely ! It'd work out great for me, being I workout in the early AM (9AM), and wake up at 7AM.

I'm up for a read about that anytime !

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Absolutely ! It'd work out great for me, being I workout in the early AM (9AM), and wake up at 7AM.

I'm up for a read about that anytime !
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/96784-b5150-transcending-agedness.html

Here is a quick summation, though I would read the log for two primary reasons:

a) To view the very cumulative increases in strength, and capacity for volume brought about by modulating lipid metabolism and expenditure

b) To view the explanations in their native capacity.

I put together Brian's whole stack there, and I think you will find it incredibly interesting!

Anabolic Pump is often conceptualized as merely a supplement of glucose homeostasis. While that's true in part, its true identity is one of energy metabolism as a whole; specifically, mitigating energy expenditure and transfer in both fat and muscle cells, via the modulation of energy storage and production mechanisms.

During a long bout of exercise (i.e., an hour long resistance training session) your body's energy homeostasis mechanisms need to take on a more oxidative (the B-oxidation of fatty acids) as opposed to glycolytic (GLUT4 translocation and glucose storage) role. This is due in part to the inability of the body to produce the fuel (glucose) for anabolic processes at the rates needed for anaerobic exercise. In response, your body has in place several mechanisms which prevent the accumulation and synthesis of triglycerides and lipids, and release them into the bloodstream to be oxidized.

These lipolytic processes actually contribute to the majority of energy transaction in a bout of anaerobic exercise - the oxidation of fatty acids and plasma triglycerides, primarily, provide the energy for resistance training.

The reason I mention all this is Anabolic Pump's fascinating ability to regulate one of the vanguards of oxidative and glycolytic energy consumption - AMPk. AMPk works as an essential gate-keeper of energy production, reacting to extracellular fluctuations of various downstream energy messengers (AMP:ATP ratio included). Its activation is responsible for various roles, including all of the above mentioned.

Using such a product in conjunction with fasted cardio simply utilizes energy which would have been stored anyway. The mere presence of AMPk ensures that the liberated fatty acids and triglycerides will be oxidized as it plays a primary role in not only lipolysis, but the inhibition of lipid, triglyceride, and cholesterol synthesis.

In terms of blood glucose, you should have circulating plasma levels which are enough to stave off hypoglycaemia, even with the use of Anabolic Pump. As carbohydrates have not been ingested, the presence of Insulin (the main inducer of hypoglycemia) is not necessarily present. Anabolic Pump works through Insulin-reactive, though not dependent, pathways of energy metabolism. The lipolytic role is also enough to provide ample energy.

Hope that helps!

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Thanks a lot, I'm already browsing.

So being that I wake up @ 7AM, and work out @ 9-9.30AM, should I still go fasted ? [and include a pre-workout drink or something for energy?]

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks a lot, I'm already browsing.

So being that I wake up @ 7AM, and work out @ 9-9.30AM, should I still go fasted ? [and include a pre-workout drink or something for energy?]
I would change your workout to 7:20 AM, and utilize a pre-workout mixture containing a stimulant, as well as BCAAs, to mediate any protein turnover ratios which can be brought about by Berberine-mediated mTOR alterations.

So:

7:00 Wake Up
1 AP
stimulant of choice (what are you using now?)
5g BCAA, w/ extra Leucine
Epistane dosage.

7:20 Lift

On last set of resistance training:
1 AP

Post-WO Meal
60-70g complex carbohydrates
20g simple carbohydrates.

What is your current supplement list, exactly?

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So being that I wake up @ 7AM, and work out @ 9-9.30AM, should I still go fasted ? [and include a pre-workout drink or something]
I would not utilize in this fashion personally.

Fasted training within 45 minutes of waking worked wonders for me this summer, but I'd advise against a protocol such as you just mentioned.

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would change your workout to 7:20 AM, and utilize a pre-workout mixture containing a stimulant, as well as BCAAs, to mediate any protein turnover ratios which can be brought about by Berberine-mediated mTOR alterations.

So:

7:00 Wake Up
1 AP
stimulant of choice (what are you using now?)
5g BCAA, w/ extra Leucine
Epistane dosage.

7:20 Lift

On last set of resistance training:
1 AP

Post-WO Meal
60-70g complex carbohydrates
20g simple carbohydrates.

What is your current supplement list, exactly?
Ahh, Mullet beat me to the punch!

I feel so slow on my laptop..

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Unfortunately I'm interrupted by an 8AM class every morning, five days per week. Waking up at 7 is hard as it is, and getting my stims in to wake up is 'essential' atm .. That is why I've been doing 9am workouts - I'll be donetraining by 10-10.30am, and got class again @ 11-12pm, and then work from 1-5PM. So 9AM is kind of the earliest I can get there .. I could potentially go 75 minutes from consumption of AP until my workout. Wake @ 7.40. Pop AP @ 7.45-8AM. Train @ 9-9.10AM.

?

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Hey Vik,

:toofunny: Mullet's fiance disposed of Vikings package...

Damn, I wish I wasn't so immature. :frustrate

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
My Current Supplement List:
- Epistane
- D4/T7 (occasional mix & match with Leviathan Reloaded/D4)
- CEE (3 grams post-workout AM, 3 grams in PM)
- Xtend (Starting Saturday)

- Sesamin Oil
- Multivitamin
- Hawthorne Berry / Cayenne
- Milk Thistle