Way to muscle those last reps out.

I'll be watching.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm dig'n the Road to the Olympia DVD, way to hammer it out.

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Way to muscle those last reps out.

I'll be watching.
Good to have ya onboard ! :head::head:

Yeah, man, got to give it your all.. Next time, I'll be using the same handles for my pull-ups, only experimenting with various grip-widths, etc. Since I'm aiming for lower reps nowadays (not beyond 12 reps), I'm not going to be doing any machine pulldowns for the next several weeks , and instead use my bodyweight (+ additional weight at times) on the many variations of the free-hanging pull-ups. Concentrated, I'll get 8-12 reps on each set of them, which is what I'm aiming for in terms of repetitions.

Anyway, I'll be doing this kind of gym-footage from here on. I'm looking forward to my next leg session. See if I won't dare to stand up against Volcom, Thunder and Mullet's legs !

Hope ya'll are in for an adventure. I'm not stopping till I'm satisfied this time around; somewhere around 5% . . . BOOO YAAHHHH`

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Those handles are badass! I wish my gym had your type equipment. Lookn uberly jacked broski! Lookn forward to some workout ideas in here!

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
after googling T7, im extremely interested. read a few reviews and everyone said it was solid. looking forward to your feedback on it.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good to have ya onboard ! :head::head:

Yeah, man, got to give it your all.. Next time, I'll be using the same handles for my pull-ups, only experimenting with various grip-widths, etc. Since I'm aiming for lower reps nowadays (not beyond 12 reps), I'm not going to be doing any machine pulldowns for the next several weeks , and instead use my bodyweight (+ additional weight at times) on the many variations of the free-hanging pull-ups. Concentrated, I'll get 8-12 reps on each set of them, which is what I'm aiming for in terms of repetitions.

Anyway, I'll be doing this kind of gym-footage from here on. I'm looking forward to my next leg session. See if I won't dare to stand up against Volcom, Thunder and Mullet's legs !

Hope ya'll are in for an adventure. I'm not stopping till I'm satisfied this time around; somewhere around 5% . . . BOOO YAAHHHH`
The only thing 5% I'll ever be involved in with, is milk.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thunder's legs are nothing spectacular. They're long and lean and strong like a horse. But not huge by any means. I'm built like Arnold was (just not as good of course) big upper body and a so-so lower body. Except for his ungodly calves! He looked a little weird with those skinny legs and those huge ass calves below 'em! My legs are fairly strong though. I did widowmakers Friday with 320 X 20 reps. It was brutal too. I've squatted 575 for a single in the past. But Mullet's got me on leg shape for sure. He has swollen-looking frog's legs. And his leg press strength is freaky for his size. 1,100+ pounds for reps!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
DAMN BRO!!! sick ass lookin cycle! you should be able to squeeze every bit of potential ,uscle aking synergy outta Epi with that set-up you got thurrr!

Def excited to see how this goes for you!

Let me suggest (i know youll do what you like regardless) BUT for recoveries sake and making more maintainable gains with MUCH less shutdown(reason the gains are more maintainable) just stick with the Epi and throw in the Mdrol next cycle solo. Really you should be able to meet ALL goals easily enough with your current set-up. JHMO

Cant wait to see those numbers jump and the muscles get shredded!

damn cant wait for my own Epi cycle now in a couple weeks!!! but Im liking Prime plenty well enough for now...

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
DAMN BRO!!! sick ass lookin cycle! you should be able to squeeze every bit of potential ,uscle aking synergy outta Epi with that set-up you got thurrr!

Def excited to see how this goes for you!

Let me suggest (i know youll do what you like regardless) BUT for recoveries sake and making more maintainable gains with MUCH less shutdown(reason the gains are more maintainable) just stick with the Epi and throw in the Mdrol next cycle solo. Really you should be able to meet ALL goals easily enough with your current set-up. JHMO

Cant wait to see those numbers jump and the muscles get shredded!

damn cant wait for my own Epi cycle now in a couple weeks!!! but Im liking Prime plenty well enough for now...
Good to have ya, man ! I'm just as excited about the potential synergistic effects . . anabolic/lipolytic :head:

As for the M-drol, I agree. With my Epi dosing, I shouldn't need more, so i'm holding off on the M-drol until NEXT round of Epi + M-drol ! :smite:

Now.. a very random note regarding the Epistane. I take 20mg @ 7.00AM, 10mg post-workout, and 10mg in early evening. Quite ritually, following each dosage, give or take an hour, I'm walking aruond with random wood. Since I began Epi on Sunday, i've noticed a significant increase in random wood. I'm taking MACA on the side - have been since August - but these didn't really come until now. I didn't exerience this last time around on Epi, but then again, i was on the U.D 2.0 training program @ the time, and libido was NON-existant from the stress on my body for 6 continuous weeks. Anyway ... just figured I'd throw it in there.

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Those handles are badass! I wish my gym had your type equipment. Lookn uberly jacked broski! Lookn forward to some workout ideas in here!
Good to have ya, bro ! Long time, no see ! Glad to see the CRE-02 working for ya !

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Another note:

- I'm sore a hell ! So, I went on my run just as soon as I walked in the door back from work. Ran, didn't stretch, haven't had carbs since afternoon (eliminate them beyond 5-6PM), and I've been on my computer doing statistics homework the past 4 hours. Now I'm aching .. traps, upper back, LEGS .. ahhh, soo soor ! Feels good, but not until I can lay down for the night !

Definite hardening effects already. I feel tighter. I've actually felt real tight and hardened up (muscles,, dammit) since i finished my run this afternoon. Drained my body real good from water.

Anyway, I'm over-enthused about this run. I'm about to get me some Xtend (Watermelon, baby!) and Beta Alanine from NP tonight as well. I'm gonna be a damn machine . . . . .

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
how much intra w/o will you dose the BA?

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
very nas!

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Subbed! Where are these damn videos?

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
I'm keeping faithful to IBE Technology. I just purchased my second bottle of Epistane for the [physical] completion of my stack. E-max by Juggernaut was @ $19.99, and it could've been fun to pick up two and play with higher dosages (60+mg/day), but I find that I've got more trust in IBE. Epistane worked for me a year ago (on the month!) and I bet it's gonna do the same now.

Also got a jug of Watermelon Xtend w/100 g Beta Alanine for free. I've missed that flavor. It's been too long! Last time I got Xtend, I $crewed up and got Orange. Regretted that BAD ! I'd love to try Apple, but don't trust it enough to try it. Watermelon is ****in' delicious in ice cold water !!

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Subbed! Where are these damn videos?
Good to have ya, bro !

... where are they ? .. where they were shot ? what gym ? the link don't work ?

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Good to have ya, bro !

... where are they ? .. where they were shot ? what gym ? the link don't work ?
Oh, I was just posting that before I even looked at the log. Typical immature Timber type comments.

Just watched the back vid, and the chest pose down. You are looking mean man.

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Oh, I was just posting that before I even looked at the log. Typical immature Timber type comments.

Just watched the back vid, and the chest pose down. You are looking mean man.
Gotcha, I'll catch on sooner or later .. haha

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Metroba - if your gym has a dual pulley lat pull down station - you can throw handles on those and drop the pin to 280 for pullups.

That works for guys like us... Freakin Viking / TG / Volcom would probably pull that sh*t down.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
I'm keeping faithful to IBE Technology. I just purchased my second bottle of Epistane for the [physical] completion of my stack. E-max by Juggernaut was @ $19.99, and it could've been fun to pick up two and play with higher dosages (60+mg/day), but I find that I've got more trust in IBE. Epistane worked for me a year ago (on the month!) and I bet it's gonna do the same now.

Also got a jug of Watermelon Xtend w/100 g Beta Alanine for free. I've missed that flavor. It's been too long! Last time I got Xtend, I $crewed up and got Orange. Regretted that BAD ! I'd love to try Apple, but don't trust it enough to try it. Watermelon is ****in' delicious in ice cold water !!
Apple sucks. Straight up.

I love Lemon - really would love to try watermelon... I hear its the best.

Ok, I'm all caught up. Finally read your ingredient list. Had to Google T7 and D4 as I've never heard of them before. T7 sounds intriguing. :twisted:

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Apple sucks. Straight up.

I love Lemon - really would love to try watermelon... I hear its the best.

Ok, I'm all caught up. Finally read your ingredient list. Had to Google T7 and D4 as I've never heard of them before. T7 sounds intriguing. :twisted:
Glad to hear I made yet another good choice there then. Hopefully I'll get a hold of an Apple Xtend sample someplace .. I've never tried lemon, but tend to get tired of lemonade tasting anything .. pre-workouts, lemonade is among my LEAST favorite flavors.

T7 sounded intriguing to me as well, so when I came across it, I jumped on it. I've spoken with the Cellucor customer service line a couple times, and they've been of great assistance in making me understand how it works; the mechanics of the product. They also offer diet and training advice, and actually have personal trainers on staff, so I've got to give their customer service a lil' thumbs up :thumbsup:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established

I think you made a wise decision.

We are the only comp providing epitihios that prefers an aisomer version over a mixture of both the a and bisomers.... NOW we did add about a 1% bisomer to our mix JUST cause others complained so much about it not being correct with the whole peaks fiasco... so we conformed....kinda, lol. The difference is completely unnoticeable from our first batch and our latest. I think theres a reason why some of the others are so cheap as well.... lets just say I tried one before(not giants or even CEL's... someone else) and just tossed it and started some reg Epi instead as I wasnt noticing hardly anything.... then the switch turned on again... said volumes to me.

I really gotta try me some of that Xtend, Ive been meaning to for forever since EVERYONE says the watermelon flavor is insanely good and even the grape... plus I need me a good amino complex.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm about to get me some Xtend (Watermelon, baby!) and Beta Alanine from NP tonight as well. I'm gonna be a damn machine . . . . .
When I end my cycle and go into PCT, I'm going to resume my ECA stack along with some new additions this time. I'm going to add into the mix the following: 1,3-dimethylamylamine, Yohimbine HCL, and Beta-Alanine!! I should get totally spun on that stim-combo!! :eek:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Metroba - if your gym has a dual pulley lat pull down station - you can throw handles on those and drop the pin to 280 for pullups.

That works for guys like us... Freakin Viking / TG / Volcom would probably pull that sh*t down.
Yeah, I know that viking and myself do pulldowns with 300+ for reps. I could probably gut out 12 reps with 280.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
I actually got the apple sample from NP - saved me from buying it because I usually like apple.

Might as well just ask them for one in the comment field for your next order. If I had a full container of it, I'd send it to ya!

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Day #4

07.00AM: 2 caps D4, 1 cap T7, 2 caps Incarnate w/10 oz. water
07.30AM: 2 caps Epistane w/35 gram whey protein shake
08.15AM: 3 scoops SuperPump250
09.00AM: Gym

Arms:

Seated DB Curls - (30 * 12, 40 * 12) 50 * 10, 60 * 8, 70 * 8, 70 * 8
Cable EZ-bar Curls - 150 * 12, 200 * 6, 200 * 8
Seated Hammer DB Curls - 50 * 12, 65 * 10, 80 * 8, 80 * 8

Two-arm Overhead DB Extensions (awesome slop-rep sets with the 120/130s db extensions!) - 90 * 12, 120 * 12, 130 * 10, 140 * 8

Rope Pressdowns - 50 * 15, 60 * 15, 60 * 15
superset with
Machine Preacher Curls - 120 * 15, 140 * 8, 140 * 7

Weight - ?

Youtube clip + ratings to come..

YouTube - An Epi(c) Gym Assault II

Rating still to come.

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
12.30PM:

2nd serving of D-4 and T-7. I forgot my 10mg Epistane immidiately following my workout, so I took that one @ 12pm instead. Depending on how I feel this afternoon, I may take another 1-2 cap serving of D-4 with my 4PM dosage of T-7. As usual, I'm counting on a run as soon as I get back home from work at 5.30PM.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sweet, Road to the Olympia Volume II was nice. Seated curls with the 70's? Was that right? That's psychotic.

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Sweet, Road to the Olympia Volume II was nice. Seated curls with the 70's? Was that right? That's psychotic.
Seated DB Curls with 70s, and Seated DB Hammer Curls with 80s. Didn't see that one coming. :duel:

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Man, I love Apple Xtend. You guys are crazy. (Or maybe I'm crazy? :lol:)

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im the same way Viking. Nothing but watermelon flavor on the Xtend. That vid is nutz bro! Your strength left me :jaw:

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
5.20PM:

- 30 minute run outside with my dog.

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
vikinginc's Diet and Supplementation Timing

07.00AM: 2 caps D-4, 1 cap T-7, 1-2 caps Leviathan w/10 oz. water

07.30AM: 1.5 scoops whey protein w/6 oz. fat-free milk + 1 tbs PB (+20mg Epistane)

Protein: 45 grams; Carbs: 10; Fats: 6 gram

09.00AM: GYM

10.00-10.30AM: Post-workout Power Shake (+10mg Epistane)

Protein: 45 grams; Carbs: 100 grams; Fats: 1 gram

10.30AM: Sludge

Protein: 50 grams; Carbs: 50 grams; Fats: 5 grams

12.00PM: 2 caps D-4, 1 cap T-7

12.30PM: 8-10 oz chicken w/3/4 cup rice w/sprinkled cheese

Protein: 55 grams; Carbs: 50 grams; Fats: 10 grams

2.30PM: 8-10 oz. chicken, 1 rice cake

Protein: 50 grams; Carbs: 5 grams; Fats: 2 grams

4.00PM: 2 caps D-4, 1 cap T-7

4.30PM: 8-10 oz. chicken, 1.5 cups veggies

5.20PM:
RUN

6.00PM: Whey Protein Shake

Protein: 25 grams; Carbs: 1 gram; Fats: 1 gram

7.00PM: 8-10 oz. chicken w/1 cup veggies (+10mg Epistane)

09.30PM: 4 Whole eggs, 3-4 egg whites with 1/3 cup cheese

Protein: 40 grams; Carbs: 1 gram; Fats: 20 grams

12.00PM: Whey Protein Shake w/1 tbs PB

Protein: 40 grams; Carbs: 5 gram; Fats: 6 gram

Total Macros:
Protein: ~400 grams/day = 1,600 calories
Carbohydrates: ~240 grams/day = 900 calories
Fats: ~60 grams/day = 500 calories

Calories:
~3,000-3,100

* on occasion, I miss one whole meal, reducing my daily protein intake by -50 grams, carbs by -40 gram, and fats by -5 grams = ~-400 calories/day.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
I personally think you should raise those cals a little at least 3500

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
SCHHHWEEEEET man! Little late, thanks for the invite, digging this sh!t brother..

Your stack is freaking off the chain. I have no doubts you'll hit your end goals. The intensity you bring is contagious - making me want to get a 2nd workout in today right now after reading this!

And on the apple Xtend - love it bro! I ordered watermelon last time, got sent orange instead (terrible), so have yet to try watermelon. Our tastes on a lot of things seem to be very similar (hah, so do our diets for that matter!), so I would wager you'd like the apple as well my man..

Keep bringin' this madness dude - you're on the cusp of some truly great growth!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
your diet makes me feel like a fatty :ntome:

I eat about 400-600 more cals then that when clean bulking and I weigh a good 40lbs less..

I agree, you will likely be able to bump to 3500-4000 with ease and not gain any extra fat.... specially with all your supplementation.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Just to be fair to Scivation... my sample was only about 1/4 what I usually put into my water container.

Perhaps it was a little too watered down.

So send me a bigger sample (i.e. 1 Jar :lol:)

Looking forward to watermelon - I hear its awesome.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seated DB Curls with 70s, and Seated DB Hammer Curls with 80s.
WHOO-EE!!! Awesome video and workout viking! That was cool as fukk. I like your fighting spirit. Watching you gut out those last few reps on those seated hammers was inspiring. And the 200 lbs. EZ cable curls was downright spiritual. I have met my equal on training arms! :box::clap2:

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
I personally think you should raise those cals a little at least 3500
I agree .. but initially, I've been wanting to lose some water. . and I've manged to lose a considerable amount since I began Sunday. Four days of running in a row, now, too. But man, I'm NEVER hungry ! The D-4 KILLS my appetite. Seriously. Actually, to be honest, Epistane killed it by itself last time around - allowing me to eat CLEAN while on it ! :food: But anything beyond a cup of oatmeal PLUS a protein source (whey or chicken) and I couldn't bare it!

But .. this evening, I took a couple too many Tylenol 3s.. Damn, empty stomach, right before a tutoring session. I was in a different dimension .. it was awful .. As soon as I got outta there, i got a footlong subway with turkey, salami and pastrami, pepper jack, mozzarella, and all veggies (most). I've chowed it down, every piece of it, and feeling like my good old self again ! :head:

(Tylenol 3s: I'm getting my wisdom teeth taken out in a week. All four. Got an infection this past weekend, so I got painkillers and pennicillin. Not a druggie, had to clarify.)

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
SCHHHWEEEEET man! Little late, thanks for the invite, digging this sh!t brother..

Your stack is freaking off the chain. I have no doubts you'll hit your end goals. The intensity you bring is contagious - making me want to get a 2nd workout in today right now after reading this!

And on the apple Xtend - love it bro! I ordered watermelon last time, got sent orange instead (terrible), so have yet to try watermelon. Our tastes on a lot of things seem to be very similar (hah, so do our diets for that matter!), so I would wager you'd like the apple as well my man..

Keep bringin' this madness dude - you're on the cusp of some truly great growth!
Better later than never ! Saw ya lurking in Volcom's log, and figured you were back from Lower Unkton (Volcom's referring to 'bb.com'). Good to have ya.

Our diets are similar? In what sense ? Focusing on carbs mainly prior to and following the workout ? Same caloric intake ? .. How you tweaking your diet into giving you those god damn cuts !?!?! :head::head::head:

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
your diet makes me feel like a fatty :ntome:

I eat about 400-600 more cals then that when clean bulking and I weigh a good 40lbs less..

I agree, you will likely be able to bump to 3500-4000 with ease and not gain any extra fat.... specially with all your supplementation.
****, I eat more than twice as many calories and weigh about what you do! LOL!

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
WHOO-EE!!! Awesome video and workout viking! That was cool as fukk. I like your fighting spirit. Watching you gut out those last few reps on those seated hammers was inspiring. And the 200 lbs. EZ cable curls was downright spiritual. I have met my equal on training arms! :box::clap2:
Fvcck yes, my friend ! Arms-day is a much appreciated day in the gym for me, and has been so for years. Obviously, big arms were the first thing that struck me as 'fascinating'. I didn't know Triceps existed until late high school (HAHA) so I did only bi's (and a $hitload of 'em!!!) . . But my strength is now soaring ! It increased while on SuperPump250 (but @ 3 topped scoops each pre-workout w/6 caps Incarnate pre-workout), and it's gonna get ****kin' nuts here around the corner ! I've got to get some more good joint aid (hopefully I can afford more Incarnate) because I'm gonna be curling the 100s within a month ! You in ? :duel:

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
****, I eat more than twice as many calories and weigh about what you do! LOL!
I was talking to a buddy of mine.. He's done a couple of shows .. He's bulking now - doing 7,000 calories/day. He's 5'11", 205 lbs . .I'm 30 lbs heavier, and can't choke down half of that !

.. it's a mind over matter kind of deal. My mind won't allow me to bulk, because I'm overly conscious of gaining water/fat weight. Seeing my face getting bigger .. gut getting less defined .. I can't deal with it, so I decided to cut up ! :think:

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
I was talking to a buddy of mine.. He's done a couple of shows .. He's bulking now - doing 7,000 calories/day. He's 5'11", 205 lbs . .I'm 30 lbs heavier, and can't choke down half of that !

.. it's a mind over matter kind of deal. My mind won't allow me to bulk, because I'm overly conscious of gaining water/fat weight. Seeing my face getting bigger .. gut getting less defined .. I can't deal with it, so I decided to cut up ! :think:
I hear you, my friend. I have always been a big eater, but I've always struggled to gain weight. My metabolism is just ridiculous. Now I am trying to force my body to grow. I don't care about fat, I am just eating ridiculous amounts of food to put on size and praying my body does the right thing with what I give it! :head:

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Better later than never ! Saw ya lurking in Volcom's log, and figured you were back from Lower Unkton (Volcom's referring to 'bb.com'). Good to have ya.

Our diets are similar? In what sense ? Focusing on carbs mainly prior to and following the workout ? Same caloric intake ? .. How you tweaking your diet into giving you those god damn cuts !?!?! :head::head::head:
I'm lurking all over the place man.. :ntome:
Except for bb.com. I was only over there checking your log out, other than that I don't peruse their forum. Guess I'm just not in "the click". I keep my profile fairly updated there tho, and do some online training for a few ppl..

Our dieting ideology is similar in that we both strive to maintain cuts, utilize a lot of liquid nutrition; yes bunch our carbs surrounding w/o, cut carbs off after a certain point in the day. We utilize similar food choices as well (with the exception of I don't see you eating any red meat, and I'm a huge fan of lean beef) - the 8-10 oz. chicken breast & 1.5 cups veggies is a meal I know VERY well! The protein/carb/fat ratios you have listed look exactly like a page outta my book during cut time! I've always eaten huge amounts of protein, mostly 2x my bw.

Now, I've come to learn how to utilize carbs thru P-Slin/AP usage, so I have varied dietary intake, periods where I'll shift into 450g+ carbs daily while lowering protein for awhile. Currently (off-season mode) I'm at 196, consuming anywhere from 3k-4k cals daily. But for dialing everything in (that 5% bf you refer to), those macro splits you have are my preferential zone too! (except I drop down to 2200-2600 cals at those times)..

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My mind won't allow me to bulk, because I'm overly conscious of gaining water/fat weight. Seeing my face getting bigger .. gut getting less defined .. I can't deal with it, so I decided to cut up ! :think:
Yes, same here my friend. I used a ketogenic diet for 4 yrs. (!!!) running just to maintain a ripped state, so I feel ya.

However, I have developed the belief (after not adding much muscle over those 4 yrs.) that one needs to have those excess caloric intake periods, briefly, to spur new growth. And not a sloppy "bulk" as many ppl do, but strategically placed spurts of clean excess consumption..

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fvcck yes, my friend ! Arms-day is a much appreciated day in the gym for me, and has been so for years. Obviously, big arms were the first thing that struck me as 'fascinating'. I didn't know Triceps existed until late high school (HAHA) so I did only bi's (and a $hitload of 'em!!!) . . But my strength is now soaring ! It increased while on SuperPump250 (but @ 3 topped scoops each pre-workout w/6 caps Incarnate pre-workout), and it's gonna get ****kin' nuts here around the corner ! I've got to get some more good joint aid (hopefully I can afford more Incarnate) because I'm gonna be curling the 100s within a month ! You in ? :duel:
Been there done that. Like 2 weeks ago. I was just visiting a new gym with a co-worker. We went in there after work. They let us try everything out. I practically did a whole workout! I warmed up and everything. I did some preacher machine curls at 200 X 10. Easy just to show my co-worker how easy it is for me. Showing off! I didn't even strain. I believe I could've done 15 to 18 reps on that machine. Mine at home is so much harder. Then I grabbed a 100 lb. DB and bent over and banged out 8 reps of concentraion curls. My co-worker's eyes were like :eek: I just got him into training like 7 months ago. He's loving it. I do 80 lb. one-arm preacher cable curls here at home. And like I said, my machine here is downright HARD!! :smite: Arms have always been my favorite bodypart also. I can get so fired up for banging biceps!! :head:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, same here my friend. I used a ketogenic diet for 4 yrs. (!!!) running just to maintain a ripped state, so I feel ya.

However, I have developed the belief (after not adding much muscle over those 4 yrs.) that one needs to have those excess caloric intake periods, briefly, to spur new growth. And not a sloppy "bulk" as many ppl do, but strategically placed spurts of clean excess consumption..
I agree totally bro. I'm in a clean bulk phase right now. But it's VERY clean. To others it would look like a cut probably. I've lost over 30 pounds of fat over the last 14 months. I do NOT want to be fat ever again! I'm liking the leaner, meaner Thundergod.:hammer: