Gear Cream Lab Results | Extremely High Testosterone Levels 💪

Prince

Prince

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No way anyone has 3,000 test level from this - but it is a legit product.
All I can say is we don't pay him or ask him to make videos.

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wish he had shown a document or screenshot of his blood test results. Not saying I'm doubting his words but ultimately he's just claiming those were his numbers.

Prince

Prince

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wish he had shown a document or screenshot of his blood test results. Not saying I'm doubting his words but ultimately he's just claiming those were his numbers.
Have you tried any of our Andro Creams? We use a scientifically proven delivery system, it’s not just pro hormones mixed into an off the shelf lotion base.

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have you tried any of our Andro Creams? We use a scientifically proven delivery system, it’s not just pro hormones mixed into an off the shelf lotion base.
No, I'm still not gear worthy so to speak. Still have a long way to go to maximize whatever genetic potential I have. I'm not doubting your products; I'm just saying I wish that guy could have shown a lab test report to substantiate his numbers. I mean 3000 ng/dl test level is elite bodybuilder range, isn't it?

dannyski72

Awards
No, I'm still not gear worthy so to speak. Still have a long way to go to maximize whatever genetic potential I have. I'm not doubting your products; I'm just saying I wish that guy could have shown a lab test report to substantiate his numbers. I mean 3000 ng/dl test level is elite bodybuilder range, isn't it?
Yea - its like week 16 of 2,000mg of sustanon a week level. Lol

Prince

Prince

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yea - its like week 16 of 2,000mg of sustanon a week level. Lol
Huh? 150mg of sustanon per week puts me at 1000ng/dl in a couple of weeks. You must be getting bunk gear bro.

Prince

Prince

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Oh and that’s my TRT dose, so I don’t know where you’re coming up with 2 grams of Sustanon per week to be at 3000ng/dl. You either don’t know what you’re talking about or you have used some really bad UG gear. I would estimate about 500mg of Sustanon per week would put the average guy at 3000ng/dl.

dannyski72

Awards
Oh and that’s my TRT dose, so I don’t know where you’re coming up with 2 grams of Sustanon per week to be at 3000ng/dl. You either don’t know what you’re talking about or you have used some really bad UG gear. I would estimate about 500mg of Sustanon per week would put the average guy at 3000ng/dl.
Fair enough brother! Classify my post as not knowing what I’m talking about then! Been out of the game a long time - I am humble enough to admit when I’m wrong.

Only time I’ve ever had my T levels checked was when on TRT - 800 is the highest I ever got to. Been about 13 years since I was doing any real cycles on my own and I certainly wasn’t going to any doctor to get my levels checked lol.

Prince

Prince

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Fair enough brother! Classify my post as not knowing what I’m talking about then! Been out of the game a long time - I am humble enough to admit when I’m wrong.

Only time I’ve ever had my T levels checked was when on TRT - 800 is the highest I ever got to. Been about 13 years since I was doing any real cycles on my own and I certainly wasn’t going to any doctor to get my levels checked lol.
Lol sorry it’s all good, I didn’t mean to be an ass. :)

Prince

Prince

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I just sent u a PM.