USPlabs PATENTED ANABOLIC-ALPHA TESTing it here FIRST!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Do you wear those crazy zumba outfits too?? Lol

Sent from my MB865 using Am.com... LIKE A BOSS.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have never done a sponsored log for Usp labs despite the amount of products I have used from them even with videos. I hope maybe I can this time around log a product of there.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Name:
HokiePride
Current goals:
compete in Raw Powerlifting Meet #14 IPA POWERLIFTING CHAMPIONSHIPS IN YORK, PA Nov. 17 .
Training Style:
Powerlifting Wendler 5/3/1
Nutrition Style:
Lifetime Cut
Are you over 18 years of age as of 10-1-12?
Yes , I am 39

Will you be able to keep a detailed log (WITH a dailyvideo or image) at least 5 posts per week?
Yes, current YouTube page and willing take gym pics or video.
Are you able to start ASAP?
Absolutely.
Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Google+ or YouTube?If so which ones?
Facebook, Youtube.

Are you on any prescription medications?
None
Do you have any preexisting medical conditions?
None
Are you prepared to alienate your friends and familyin the pursuit of swoleness?
Already on this path.

Currently have beta tested multiple USPLABS Products, logs available under same name on USPLABS FORUMS and named to the ALPHA crew [Power Circle].
Screen shot 2012-10-20 at 7.47.02 AM.png

That is odd indeed :blink:

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Current goals: Add lean mass and strength

Training Style: High intensity. Heavy compound lifts with heavy to moderate assistance work.

Nutrition Style: Lean bulk/recomp. Above maintenance with macros usually around 40/30/30.

Are you over 18 years of age as of 10-1-12? Yes or No: Yes

Will you be able to keep a detailed log (WITH a daily video or image) at least 5 posts per week? Yes or No: Yes

Are you able to start ASAP? Yes or No: Yes

Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Google+ or YouTube? If so which ones?: Facebook

Are you on any prescription medications? Yes or No: No

Do you have any preexisting medical conditions? Yes or No: No

Are you prepared to alienate your friends and family in the pursuit of swoleness? : Have been for years

-Logged C20 with great results and was equally impressed with a TPwder run, which ended yesterday.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Training Style: High intensity. Heavy compound lifts with heavy to moderate assistance work.

Nutrition Style: Lean bulk/recomp. Above maintenance with macros usually around 40/30/30.

Will you be able to keep a detailed log (WITH a daily video or image) at least 5 posts per week? Yes or No: Yes

Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Google+ or YouTube? If so which ones?: Facebook

[*]Are you prepared to alienate your friends and family in the pursuit of swoleness? : Have been for years

-Logged C20 with great results and was equally impressed with a TPwder run, which ended yesterday.
Would love to see this log for sure!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards

[*]Are you prepared to alienate your friends and family in the pursuit of swoleness? : Have been for years

Great logger here

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
... sadly I'm going to have to withdraw my app considering the start date.

If i can start later then Nov 1st(prob thanksgivingish) I'd still be happy and honored to participate.

Good luck to all... I'm still super excited to see what this can do.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's Unanimous, he's in...

El Hoodlum Zumbaing King Reporting
Wow! If that's the case, thanks for the amazing opportunity and I can't wait to get this started!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Nice Breezy, I'm sure you'll have a killer log with this!

Mustangmike13

Mustangmike13

Awards
it aint eazzy being breezy y'all! lol

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow! If that's the case, thanks for the amazing opportunity and I can't wait to get this started!
Can't wait to see this !!!
You know Breezy will do it right.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can't wait to see this !!!
You know Breezy will do it right.
You gonna put an app up fu? With your legendary log style I definitely would be following that one!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Can't believe this is the only amount of applications for this....
Based off how people are raving over this at the USP labs Forums.. this should be huge.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't believe this is the only amount of applications for this....
Based off how people are raving over this at the USP labs Forums.. this should be huge.
For real.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
a good crop applied. I think the name Patented Anabolic is a little intimidating for the newer members. We are picking this week.

Remember that MOA is different, very different and it's not a steroid. We are not promising steroid like effects (want to make that clear. This will not be D-bol or superdrol but for a natural supplement...it should shine bright) but i am promising different. You will feel it...

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
a good crop applied. I think the name Patented Anabolic is a little intimidating for the newer members. We are picking this week.

Remember that MOA is different, very different and it's not a steroid. We are not promising steroid like effects but i am promising different. You will feel it...
"It's like taking anabolics from a hoodlum... "

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Remember that MOA is different, very different and it's not a steroid. We are not promising steroid like effects (want to make that clear. This will not be D-bol or superdrol but for a natural supplement...it should shine bright) but i am promising different. You will feel it...
This sounds very, very interesting indeed!! Definitely looking forward to this!

Sent from my MB865 using Am.com... LIKE A BOSS.

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

This sounds legit! Very excited to see what El Hoodlum Rey got coming out of the labs... The releases this year have all been chingon!

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You gonna put an app up fu? With your legendary log style I definitely would be following that one!
Thanks LTL.

I have previous commitments to log, so I will be following Breezy's log. If you were logging this I would follow that one as well.

Mustangmike13

Mustangmike13

Awards
Different is good... FEELING IT is a whole new realm in the supp world.. this is going to be ridiculously sick!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
hawaiianhulk

hawaiianhulk

Awards

I'm just afraid you may choke me out.. hahahaha... Looking forward to this week...

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here is a Testimonial by one if not the best Natural bodybuilding team on the Planet...3-4 days in.

Sick workout today. Stacked with 4 Zap and 3 yoked.Obviously leg pump was sick from yoked but the focus energy etc was phenomenal.Legs felt Hugh and dense. Hit a pr for squats on my third exercise. Stephsquatted more than she has in long time. Gave sample to one of my clients whohas been dieting for 20+ weeks and he had an awesome workout.

-Doug Miller

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Here is a Testimonial by one if not the best Natural bodybuilding team on the Planet...3-4 days in.

Sick workout today. Stacked with 4 Zap and 3 yoked.Obviously leg pump was sick from yoked but the focus energy etc was phenomenal.Legs felt Hugh and dense. Hit a pr for squats on my third exercise. Stephsquatted more than she has in long time. Gave sample to one of my clients whohas been dieting for 20+ weeks and he had an awesome workout.

-Doug Miller
What do you think about the Clients sample (Honestly)? Can the MOA be effective and react upon first dosage and short period of time...? Or was it Placebo on the client, and built up effect on the tester Jacob?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

This shines "Alpha" status all over it stacked with Prime and Compounds 20.. Not to mention Test powder to boot

This should be the new "Anabolic Stack"

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
I was going with the Spanglish...Many Gringos here, I have to represent both sides..
Lol, Texas's close proximity to the border is wearing off eh?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Lol, Texas's close proximity to the border is wearing off eh?
Don't get me wrong, I love my moms heritage and my 1/2 heritage background...but honestly you would get annoyed of how bad they speak here! They will say:

"Hey mister! Dame dos tacos please! I'll pay with la "carda de credito" "

Translation: Give me 2 tacos please, I'll pay with the credit card...funny thing..."carda" is not a spanish word...it is PURE SPANGLISH...and they go back and forth on and on @_@ gets a bit exhausting!

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards

-Doug Miller
hmmm sounds interdasting. Can't wait to see wide spread feedback.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Don't get me wrong, I love my moms heritage and my 1/2 heritage background...but honestly you would get annoyed of how bad they speak here! They will say:

"Hey mister! Dame dos tacos please! I'll pay with la "carda de credito" "

Translation: Give me 2 tacos please, I'll pay with the credit card...funny thing..."carda" is not a spanish word...it is PURE SPANGLISH...and they go back and forth on and on @_@ gets a bit exhausting!
bro.... i live in southern Ca... i used to work at a gas station, install dish and now knock door to door, so i have tons of interaction with the public, much of it Spanish speaking.

I hear plenty of "Americanized Spanish" n it's hilarious when they don't even understand the word for spider.