USPlabs PATENTED ANABOLIC-ALPHA TESTing it here FIRST!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Yes indeed.. But USPlabs has never disappointed me.. If I decide to compete in Hawaiis strongman, then my competition will be disappointed at my success.. Only problem is the dang drama that goes on in these competitions..
I second This^. Never Dissappointed me either.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yes indeed.. But USPlabs has never disappointed me.. If I decide to compete in Hawaiis strongman, then my competition will be disappointed at my success.. Only problem is the dang drama that goes on in these competitions..
People grew up on USP Labs. I appreciate a lot of USP stuff, some things don't work for me, but some do.
:bigok:

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There were 2 threads on the USP Forums to test 2nd round of PA
1 Product Alone
1 Product + Caffeine

I sent a PM.
Thank you for your customer service as always.
Ahh - yes, they were simply merged together for better viewing

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Where do we go to see the weekly winners?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
No offense man, have you read the thread? Have you noticed the loggers were selected, and notice that the logs for the 1 month supply are just about done with their reviews and logs? Have you even looked at the links that were provided throughout the thread (Just curious)

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
No offense man, have you read the thread? Have you noticed the loggers were selected, and notice that the logs for the 1 month supply are just about done with their reviews and logs? Have you even looked at the links that were provided throughout the thread (Just curious)
Haha I was wondering the same, but I didn't want to say anything

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have looked threw the logs now and seems like I am on par with what we were to expect. I did not look at it during my log so I didn't get a bias.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for food pics!

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
I don't think you have a clue what he's bumping about bro, you weren't a tester. We as testers were emailed much more details regarding the logs then shared to the public. Different limitations, restrictions, requirements, disclosure releases that had to be printed and signed and weekly contests to help promote constant quality content updates that were going to include weekly winners.

Also a best log name contest that no winner was ever picked.

The only public contest was the name of the product contest then a second round of testers picked...nothing on what he's asking about and others, like myself, are curious about.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't think you have a clue what he's bumping about bro, you weren't a tester. We as testers were emailed much more details regarding the logs then shared to the public. Different limitations, restrictions, requirements, disclosure releases that had to be printed and signed and weekly contests to help promote constant quality content updates that were going to include weekly winners.

The only public contest was the name of the product contest then a second round of testers picked...nothing on what he's asking about and others, like myself, are curious about.
No winner was picked. Checking in on this...

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I did all that. I took care of it with Casey got the emails etc all that good jazz.
The email title was
Zombie slaying with USPlabs "Patented Anabolic"...

I signed Papers etc so not sure what your talking About. How else would I haven known about all I it?
The email I got was not clear as to where the winners would be picked etc other than log it on both usplabs page and am which I couldn't go to usplabs page for a week + something about the iPhone and there's Issues.

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I did all that. I took care of it with Casey got the emails etc all that good jazz.
The email title was

I signed Papers etc so not sure what your talking About. How else would I haven known about all I it?
The email I got was not clear as to where the winners would be picked etc other than log it on both usplabs page and am which I couldn't go to usplabs page for a week + something about the iPhone and there's Issues.
His statement wasn't directed at you.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
The email title was

Look who i quoted bro

Sent from my Toaster using Am.com

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The email title was

Lmao! You are lost aren't you?! He was directing it at solution and backing you up bro wtf! Lmao!

dacotahd

Awards
I had to go back a page to read what all the arguments were about lol

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Log Name Winner

Also a best log name contest that no winner was ever picked.The only public contest was the name of the product contest then a second round of testers picked...nothing on what he's asking about and others, like myself, are curious about.
Ummmm, I was the winner of the log name contest! I received a Testpowder and jackedMicro for the title! Just late responding since I've been relocating from Va to PA.

HP Equiped with USPLABS N.O.W. {Necessities of War} PA and ready

Furthurmore my log is complete and I posted two workouts post beta where I'm still experiencing increases in strength. Versa-1 allowed me to get back to true form and stronger in some aspects. I love skeptics because online people can talk and trash supps and such but when I walk into a gym all talk stops and the curiousness as to what I'm using grows. Then conversations and looks get worse when they see what your putting up. It's ok I have videos to prove what I have done during this run and I will continue post results until I get my hands on an IC release.

I'm bigger, fuller and more barrel chested and back is thicker and stronger. Keep guessing as to the results or reason as to why you shouldn't use their products without knowing the compound mixture because every time they run a beta, it's more opprotunities for me to get in the mix. I was a non-responder to Pink Magic and still don't like it. I run AP/MBCAA/TESTPOWDER (YUM), C20, and now Versa-1 as my staples. I create my own stacks for what works the best with their products. Some I have discontinued and others are staples until I choose to stop. No matter what MY RESULTS speak for themselves!

3 DAYs POST RESULTS:

Saturday: Trap/Delt
Side/front/rear laterals 30x12
Shrugs: 225x8x2
Incline Bench: 135x8, 225x8, 315x8, 405x1 (Revisted PR)

Today I hit:
Pulldowns: 4x8
Smith pull: 4x8
DB rows: 70, 80, 90, 100, 110 (PR), 120(PR)
Flat Bench: 135x20, 225x15, 315x12, 405x4
Cardio: 20min

#MuscleMindProject:
Versa-1 has placed a new stamp on the market. I have hit PR after PR. Being a 39 year old makes it even sweeter. No one ever believes me when I tell them how old I am. People always ask if I play football. The looks I get in the gym are astounding beige they hardly believe I'm putting up the weight I lift.
I suffered no injuries. I moved from another state during this run while working in two different offices, while taking. Care of my now 11 month old and wife. Also selling a home in Va while purchasing a home in Pa. Minimal workouts but smashing PR after PR. Sleep improved, strength increased and swag went through he roof. Anyone can benefit from this product. It doesn't matter the goal. It works if your cutting, bulking or recomp. It can be used in any scenario.

I benched upwards three times a week and hit 405 for up 5 reps on the flat/decline and a single on the incline. Prior to use I was losing strength and felt weak. After taking Versa-1 all that changed and I stepped up my Benching/squatting and deadlifting. I'm getting more dense and workouts more intense. My swag is back and even post Versa -1 I'm still getting it in and hitting PR's.

(I wi copy and paste to Facebook, Anabolicminds and send my info via email! I will also do a video)

Lets get it!

hawaiianhulk

hawaiianhulk

Awards
Ummmm, I was the winner of the log name contest! I received a Testpowder and jackedMicro for the title! Just late responding since I've been relocating from Va to PA.

Furthurmore my log is complete and I posted two workouts post beta where I'm still experiencing increases in strength. Versa-1 allowed me to get back to true form and stronger in some aspects. I love skeptics because online people can talk and trash supps and such but when I walk into a gym all talk stops and the curiousness as to what I'm using grows. Then conversations and looks get worse when they see what your putting up. It's ok I have videos to prove what I have done during this run and I will continue post results until I get my hands on an IC release.

I'm bigger, fuller and more barrel chested and back is thicker and stronger. Keep guessing as to the results or reason as to why you shouldn't use their products without knowing the compound mixture because every time they run a beta, it's more opprotunities for me to get in the mix. I was a non-responder to Pink Magic and still don't like it. I run AP/MBCAA/TESTPOWDER (YUM), C20, and now Versa-1 as my staples. I create my own stacks for what works the best with their products. Some I have discontinued and others are staples until I choose to stop. No matter what MY RESULTS speak for themselves!

3 DAYs POST RESULTS:

Today I hit:

#MuscleMindProject:
Versa-1 has placed a new stamp on the market. I have hit PR after PR. Being a 39 year old makes it even sweeter. No one ever believes me when I tell them how old I am. People always ask if I play football. The looks I get in the gym are astounding beige they hardly believe I'm putting up the weight I lift.
I suffered no injuries. I moved from another state during this run while working in two different offices, while taking. Care of my now 11 month old and wife. Also selling a home in Va while purchasing a home in Pa. Minimal workouts but smashing PR after PR. Sleep improved, strength increased and swag went through he roof. Anyone can benefit from this product. It doesn't matter the goal. It works if your cutting, bulking or recomp. It can be used in any scenario.

I benched upwards three times a week and hit 405 for up 5 reps on the flat/decline and a single on the incline. Prior to use I was losing strength and felt weak. After taking Versa-1 all that changed and I stepped up my Benching/squatting and deadlifting. I'm getting more dense and workouts more intense. My swag is back and even post Versa -1 I'm still getting it in and hitting PR's.

(I wi copy and paste to Facebook, Anabolicminds and send my info via email! I will also do a video)

Lets get it!
Awesome..

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

3 DAYs POST RESULTS:

Today I hit:

#MuscleMindProject:

Lets get it!
Where did you find the results on here.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Punisher187

Punisher187

Awards

3 DAYs POST RESULTS:

Today I hit:

#MuscleMindProject:

Lets get it!

I was the same way HOKIE. I saw no results from PINK MAGIC at all but achieved tremendous results from VERSA-1! I love it and will continue to run it. Keep up the hard work bro because its paying off!!

KILL IT!!