USPlabs PATENTED ANABOLIC-ALPHA TESTing it here FIRST!

hawaiianhulk

hawaiianhulk

Awards
I'm sure all selections will be ALPHAS, that will become MONSTERS...

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subd for log links. Looking forward to following along.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Current goals: Constant recomp and strength increases

• Training Style: 4 day split for resistance training at night and moderate cardio in morning
  • Nutrition Style: Recomp, calories over maintenanace
  • Are you over 18 years of age as of 10-1-12? Yes
  • Will you be able to keep a detailed log (WITH a daily video or image) at least 5 posts per week? Yes
  • Are you able to start ASAP? Yes
  • Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Google+ or YouTube? If so which ones? Facebook and twitter
  • Are you on any prescription medications? Yes
  • Do you have any preexisting medical conditions? Yes, just general anxiety
  • Are you prepared to alienate your friends and family in the pursuit of swoleness? I never stopped

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Unfortunately I won't be able to apply to log since I'm very committed to the Trifecta Stack. But good luck to all the applicants! Will be def stalking people's log to find out more about this new supplement from USPlabs!

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Current goals: Im a competitive powerlifter. I have a meet next weekend. oct 27. My goals are 510/330/550 Raw at 220. After this meet I will be switching over to gear, double ply unlimited. I will be working into it until december then decide if I wanna compete in feb or wait until next october. I will also be dieting down to about 210, as before starting the weight cut for 220 I was around 225. After reaching 210 then I will go back to 220 and repeat until under 10% bf. My gear barely fits at 225 so I dont want to move up a weight class for now.
  • Training Style: Westside
  • Nutrition Style: 4-5 meals a day, high protein, high carb, high fat. Clean and or dirty. My sport is not for looks, performance always comes first. Avg about 3500-5000 cals depending on training and how my weight is hold and how my gear fits.
  • Are you over 18 years of age as of 10-1-12? Yes or No Yes
  • Will you be able to keep a detailed log (WITH a daily video or image) at least 5 posts per week? Yes or No I could attempt daily video, however im not sure what you ask for in the video.
  • Are you able to start ASAP? Yes or No Yes
  • Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Google+ or YouTube? If so which ones? Facebook and Youtube
  • Are you on any prescription medications? Yes or No Yes, Test Cyp for low test. 100mg weekly. Arimidex for high E2. .5mg EOD.
  • Do you have any preexisting medical conditions? Yes or No Low test, not sure the medical name.
  • Are you prepared to alienate your friends and family in the pursuit of swoleness? Already do as a comptitive athlete.
As a side note, im not a current member of the usp labs forum. Could I create an account and qualify for this? Or do you want members who have been on the board for some time there?

Last edited:
Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
  • [font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif] Current goals:[/font] lose a lil fat and harden up existing muscle mass.

[*][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Training Style:[/font] 4 day split. 2 on, 1 off, 2 on 2off. rep range to failure at 8-12 reps by 4th set of each exercise. Dedicated body parts per day. Occasional max attempts to gauge strength increase.

[*][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Nutrition Style:[/font] fasted morning cardio. Complex Carbs are necessary or i get hypo and flat, but most are utilized in the am and around workout. Cals are kept close to maintenance with small adjustments to suit current goals. Activity levels dictate results more then anything.

[*][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Are you over 18 years of age as of 10-1-12? Yes or No?[/font] yes, by 10 years

[*][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Will you be able to keep a detailed log (WITH a daily video or image) at least 5 posts per week? Yes or No? [/font] yes, I've ran multiple loss on multiple boards. Including beta testing for pslin, prime and most recently C20, with the link to the latter in my signature(or check this here on usplabsdirect.com http://usplabsdirect.com/forum/topic/9748-my-beta-test-cliff-notes-molding-the-dough-with-compound-20-beta-test/page__p__96150#entry96150 )

[*][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Are you able to start ASAP? Yes or No?[/font] yes

[*][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Google+ or YouTube? If so which ones?[/font] yes, i have a private Facebook account and a public youtube account that I'm happy to use for lift vids, updates, impressions and final reviews as i have in the past.

[*][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Are you on any prescription medications? Yes or No?[/font] None

[*][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Do you have any preexisting medical conditions? Yes or No?[/font] Swoleosis

[*][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Are you prepared to alienate your friends and family in the pursuit of swoleness?[/font]
    Did you just call my family aliens?

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Hmmm I'm in... ... Ill fill out the app when I am not on my phone. Nothing like a good ol unmarked Usp labs bottle coming in the mail.
Don't you love those?

I've even received gallon baggies full of diff color pills from Jacob back when powerfull and camphabolic were first released...even some unflavored amino acids and no idea how it was i should take any of them...

Lol

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
f
Name:

Bob Kupniewski

Current goals:

Rebounding after competing in the 2012 NPC Collegiate Nationals, taking top 5 in my lightweight class. Goal is to grow into a middle weight and pack on size/strength in my offseason to become a competitive bodybuilder in the future.

Training Style:

DUP / Periodization working with "The Strength Guys" aka Matt Jansen and Jason Trembalay

Nutrition Style:

Gaining Size/Strength/Bulking
240g Protein
445/475g Carbs
45/50 Fat

Are you over 18 years of age as of 10-1-12?

Will you be able to keep a detailed log (WITH a dailyvideo or image) at least 5 posts per week?

Have done this before on USP Labs Site multiple times (Micro Jack3d and Test Powder)

Are you able to start ASAP?

Yes

Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Google+ or YouTube?If so which ones?

Facebook, Youtube, Twitter

Are you on any prescription medications?

No

Do you have any preexisting medical conditions?

No

Are you prepared to alienate your friends and familyin the pursuit of swoleness?

Does this consider Alpha Status?

I have done multiple logs on the USP Forums, and been with the community over there for quite some time doing reviews/logs.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Don't you love those?

I've even received gallon baggies full of diff color pills from Jacob back when powerfull and camphabolic were first released...even some unflavored amino acids and no idea how it was i should take any of them...

Lol
Lol yeah same with prime

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In to follow logs!

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
dkgreene88

Current goals:Bulk up this winter. Gain roughly 10lbs lean muscle.
Training Style: Following USPlabs Dexterium - Ripped Strong Program!
Nutrition Style: Eat Clean, Train Dirty style... High Protein, Moderate Carbs, Low Fat. Lean Meats, Chicken, Eggs, Natural PB, Ezekiel Bread, Steel Cut Oats, Whole Wheat Pastas, Almonds, Tons of Veggies and Fruits Etc...
Are you over 18 years of age as of 10-1-12? Yes, 24
Will you be able to keep a detailed log (WITH a daily video or image) at least 5 posts per week? Yes, of course
Are you able to start ASAP? Yes, ready to go
Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Google+ or YouTube?Facebook, Tumblr, twitter, youtube
Are you on any prescription medications? No
Do you have any preexisting medical conditions? No
Are you prepared to alienate your friends and family in the pursuit of swoleness?
Hell yes! Nothing is better than the PUMP and getting SWOLE!

Just finished up the microtest stack and had some awesome gains!

This would be my first log on here! It would be awesome!!! Wouldnt let you guys down!!

kll28210

Awards
Current goals: Working to get my weight up to 175 and build some serious muscle.
Training Style: Old School- I follow Arnold's workouts usually, although right now I am using his plan from the Encyclopedia of Modern Bodybuilding: Monday and Thursday-Chest&Back, Tuesday and Friday-Biceps&Triceps, Wednesday and Saturday-Legs&Shoulders
Nutrition Style:At least 1g of protein per lb of bodyweight, as many vegetables as I can (I tend to do more of a ketogenic diet with several days of super low carbs and then loading carbs on select days)
Are you over 18 years of age as of 10-1-12? Yes, I'm 21
Will you be able to keep a detailed log (WITH a daily video or image) at least 5 posts per week? Yes, no problem
Are you able to start ASAP? Yes, I can't wait to!
Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Google+ or YouTube? Yes, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube
Are you prepared to alienate your friends and family in the pursuit of swoleness? Absolutely!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Don't you love those?

Lol
Lol, the good ol days.

My app will be up tonight!!

Sent from my MB865 using Am.com... LIKE A BOSS.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
pick already, I cant wait lol...
to stoked

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Patience my friend, patience
He waited a little over 4 hours before despairing. Bobby, you have to understand this is a sensitive being we are dealing with.

hawaiianhulk

hawaiianhulk

Awards
Keep em coming brothers... Keep em coming...

Punisher187

Punisher187

Awards
•Current goals: To gain lean muscle mass and decrease bf%
•Training Style: Fasted
•Nutrition Style:High protein low carbs
•Are you over 18 years of age as of 10-1-12? Yes
•Will you be able to keep a detailed log (WITH a daily video or image) at least 5 posts per week? Yes
•Are you able to start ASAP? Yes
•Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Google+ or YouTube? If so which ones? Facebook, Google+ and YouTube
•Are you on any prescription medications? No
•Do you have any preexisting medical conditions? No
•Are you prepared to alienate your friends and family in the pursuit of swoleness? My friends are HEAVY WEIGHTS

Mustangmike13

Mustangmike13

Awards
Whats up my ALPHA brothers! I have to jump in on this one for sure! jack3d micro was insane! i can only image of whats to come from USPlabs nation!!!

Current goals: Trying to decrease body fat and make more GAAIINSSS!!!
Training Style: About to start cross fit 3 days per week
Nutrition Style:pALEO
Are you over 18 years of age as of 10-1-12? YES!
Will you be able to keep a detailed log (WITH a daily video or image) at least 5 posts per week? Yes- I had a very detailed one with micro!
Are you able to start ASAP? Yes the sooner the better!!!
Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Google+ or YouTube? youtube, Facebook
Are you prepared to alienate your friends and family in the pursuit of swoleness? H3LL YES!!! bring it on.. I'm already aboard the ALPHA-EXPRESS who else wants to join me?!

#TEAMALPHA

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Current goals: Im a competitive powerlifter. I have a meet next weekend. oct 27. My goals are 510/330/550 Raw at 198 if I make the cut, otherwise 220. After this meet I will be switching over to gear, double ply unlimited. I will be working into it until december then decide if I wanna compete in feb or wait until next october.
  • Training Style: Westside
  • Nutrition Style: 4-5 meals a day, high protein, high carb, high fat. Clean and or dirty. My sport is not for looks, performance always comes first. Avg about 3500-5000 cals depending on training and how my weight is hold and how my gear fits.
  • Are you over 18 years of age as of 10-1-12? Yes or No Yes
  • Will you be able to keep a detailed log (WITH a daily video or image) at least 5 posts per week? Yes or No I could attempt daily video, however im not sure what you ask for in the video.
  • Are you able to start ASAP? Yes or No Yes
  • Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Google+ or YouTube? If so which ones? Facebook and Youtube
  • Are you on any prescription medications? Yes or No Yes, Test Cyp for low test. 100mg weekly. Arimidex for high E2. .5mg EOD.
  • Do you have any preexisting medical conditions? Yes or No Low test, not sure the medical name.
  • Are you prepared to alienate your friends and family in the pursuit of swoleness? Already do as a comptitive athlete.
As a side note, im not a current member of the usp labs forum. Could I create an account and qualify for this? Or do you want members who have been on the board for some time there?
Create an account and you're good to go..

Mustangmike13

Mustangmike13

Awards
Due to the high cost of the raw Material. There will ONLY be 15 lucky loggers picked.
this is going to be ALPHA at its finest.. USPlabs has done it again gentlemen... If your not ready, the ALPHA-EXPRESS is gonna run over your ass!

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just took my dose, shot some Micro and I'm off to destroy Zumba class

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
[*] Current goals: lose a lil fat and harden up existing muscle mass.

[*]Training Style: 4 day split. 2 on, 1 off, 2 on 2off. rep range to failure at 8-12 reps by 4th set of each exercise. Dedicated body parts per day. Occasional max attempts to gauge strength increase.

[*]Nutrition Style: fasted morning cardio. Complex Carbs are necessary or i get hypo and flat, but most are utilized in the am and around workout. Cals are kept close to maintenance with small adjustments to suit current goals. Activity levels dictate results more then anything.

[*]Are you over 18 years of age as of 10-1-12? Yes or No? yes, by 10 years

[*]Will you be able to keep a detailed log (WITH a daily video or image) at least 5 posts per week? Yes or No? yes, I've ran multiple loss on multiple boards. Including beta testing for pslin, prime and most recently C20, with the link to the latter in my signature(or check this here on usplabsdirect.com http://usplabsdirect.com/forum/topic/9748-my-beta-test-cliff-notes-molding-the-dough-with-compound-20-beta-test/page__p__96150#entry96150 )

[*]Are you able to start ASAP? Yes or No? yes

[*]Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Google+ or YouTube? If so which ones? yes, i have a private Facebook account and a public youtube account that I'm happy to use for lift vids, updates, impressions and final reviews as i have in the past.

[*]Are you on any prescription medications? Yes or No? None

[*]Do you have any preexisting medical conditions? Yes or No? Swoleosis

[*]Are you prepared to alienate your friends and family in the pursuit of swoleness?
Did you just call my family aliens?
Made it back just in time.
:wave2:

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Current goals: I'm currently in cutting mode, w/a slight preference towards recomping. This is normally bulking season, but I'm not satisfied w/ the state of my abs right now.

Training Style: high volume, high rep training.

Nutrition Style: My diet stays pretty much the same year round. I just try to keep it clean, w/the carbs usually in the morning, tapering them off around lunch time, depending on what I'm doing that day. My job is fairly inactive, so when I work those 12 hour shifts, I try to cut way back on the carbs. The carbs I do take in, are for the most part, complex.

Are you over 18 years of age as of 10-1-12? Yes

Will you be able to keep a detailed log (WITH a daily video or image) at least 5 posts per week? Yes I've done plenty of logs here, and a few over on the USP Labs page. I'm always willing to update and post photo's as much as needed.

Are you able to start ASAP? Yes! The sooner the better!

Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Google+ or YouTube? If so which ones? I'm on fb and youtube. I'd be more than happy to spread the word on FB.

Are you on any prescription medications? None

Do you have any preexisting medical conditions? Nope

Are you prepared to alienate your friends and family in the pursuit of swoleness? That's been my life's story!

Sent from my MB865 using Am.com... LIKE A BOSS.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great opportunity here. Let the applications continue to flow!

Punisher187

Punisher187

Awards
USPLABS4LIFE!! KILL IT!!

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Remember, the Patented Anabolic is not a steroid....It's a natural compound.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
<3 fits perfect with the Natural Standards I hold so high.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh man I don't know how I missed this, hope I'm not too late! Test powder + anabeta elite is going amazingly for me, I'd like to see how this compares!

Current goals: Recomp
Training Style: high volume/moderate intensity
Nutrition Style: Low carb/carb cycling
Will you be able to keep a detailed log (WITH a daily video or image) at least 5 posts per week? Yes
Are you able to start ASAP? Yes
Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Google+ or YouTube? If so which ones? Facebook
Are you prepared to alienate your friends and family in the pursuit of swoleness? A little late for that!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Can't keep me out of this.

Current goals: Recomp/lean bulk
Nutrition Style: IF
Will you be able to keep a detailed log (WITH a daily video or image) at least 5 posts per week? Yes
Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Google+ or YouTube? If so which ones? Facebook/twitter
Are you prepared to alienate your friends and family in the pursuit of swoleness? Always

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
SUBBED

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Current goals: Increase lean muscle (lean bulk) over the next 4-5 months.
Training Style: Periodization. Moderate rep - high rep. Drop sets, super sets, pre exhaust. Compound movements as well as targeted bodybuilding type workouts.
Nutrition Style: 6 meals a day. Moderate to high carb cycling. Increasing calories as weight increases.
Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Google+ or YouTube? If so which ones? Facebook
Are you prepared to alienate your friends and family in the pursuit of swoleness. WHAT ARE FAMILY AND FRIENDS?

Previously logged Compound 20 and saw great results.

Currently using Prime and Powerfull and loving the great thickness and density in my muscles as well as the quality sleep I'm getting every night.

I'm also an Anabolic Pump ADDICT

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Meaning absolutely no suppression?

What about a boost? I know it's a new moa, but didn't know if this was still a "side effect".

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
with 15 testers I'm sure all sorts of hoodlums will work their way into a slot... but I'm seeing some fellow long time members getting in on this and I'm super excited to see that.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
with 15 testers I'm sure all sorts of hoodlums will work their way into a slot... but I'm seeing some fellow long time members getting in on this and I'm super excited to see that.
What does that word mean , mind you explain :)?

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Celorza

Celorza

Awards

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

they call me EL hoodlum

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Meaning absolutely no suppression?

What about a boost? I know it's a new moa, but didn't know if this was still a "side effect".
No suppression, that's all i'll say aside from the MOA is different from what's on the market, but a different MOA doesn't always mean a different effect...

EL Hoodlum Numero UNO

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
How was Zumba?

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
No suppression, that's all i'll say aside from the MOA is different from what's on the market, but a different MOA doesn't always mean a different effect...

EL Hoodlum Numero UNO
Aha... understood hood.