USPlabs NEW PRE-WORKOUT!!! Don't Leave ANYTHING On The Bench! FULL BOTTLES 4 FREE!

Jenov

Awards
My favorite squat variation is probably a barbell back squat with my feet together. As I stand up, I focus on pushing my knees together in order to focus on the "sweep" of the quad.
Right now I do 4X12 of 130-150lbs, solely focusing on the contraction of the muscle by using a 2-1-2 pause scheme.
I'd love to get up to ~200lbs while keeping the same speed and form!
BUMP!

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today's winners are CJNator and jalfrey! Good responses guys. Please PM me with your name, shipping address, and email address.

Sent over ! Thank you
Did you get the PM I had my browser time out a few times
If not I can email classic34
Yes, I did. Thank you!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Today's winners are CJNator and jalfrey! Good responses guys. Please PM me with your name, shipping address, and email address.

Yes, I did. Thank you!
Thank you! i am on mobile all weekend since I am in pittsburgh.

ahawk01

ahawk01

Banned
Awards
My favorite squat variation is dumbbell front squats to seated position. I can really get good mind muscle connection. I usually grab 2 60 pound dumbbells. I rest one edge of the dumbbell on my shoulder. I keep it in the 12 rep range.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
PM'ed! Thanks and congrats to CJ too!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Wait is this for an entire tub? I thought we were winning beta samples??

If this is a tub I'm gonna go bananas

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Wait is this for an entire tub? I thought we were winning beta samples??

If this is a tub I'm gonna go bananas
Lol it's a tub

Balthazar

Awards
today i did 1 1/2 overhead squats for tempo work. slow down and thru back to the top of the half squat and then catch a rebound out of the bottom of the half and back up as fast as possible.
i finished with 155x5

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Time to go bananas.
since its proven effective on very first use, many people's first workout will be bananas! its surprising how effective this formula is…

also, the cool part, you would expect that a workout that goes bananas will increase post exercise soreness, well, not here, the next day you should be less sore, again that's bananas!

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
since its proven effective on very first use, many people's first workout will be bananas! its surprising how effective this formula is…

also, the cool part, you would expect that a workout that goes bananas will increase post exercise soreness, well, not here, the next day you should be less sore, again that's bananas!
I must have this super concoction! Pick me pick me.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

I am down to go banana's, eat banana's, and get a modern protein banana flavor?
:)

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Still best line to me, modern bcaa, modern protein, modern creatine, ultimate T, and pre jack3d (must underrated one of them all) So this new pre is going to be better?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gwen Stefani would love this thread...

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If we're asking to be in I want it too!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man I cracked a tub of Blue Raspberry Modern BCAA - never had that flavor w Modern and man is it so awesome. The mixability and flavor were so smooth and refreshing, not sickly sweet. Just awesome product w a great profile.

In case anyone was on the fence lol

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Man I cracked a tub of Blue Raspberry Modern BCAA - never had that flavor w Modern and man is it so awesome. The mixability and flavor were so smooth and refreshing, not sickly sweet. Just awesome product w a great profile.

In case anyone was on the fence lol
Grape Bubblegum, Green Apple, Pineapple strawberry
Thank me later for those flavors. my top 3.

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
some say best flavors yet...
Dang I'm going to have to go get those flavors now. Currently my fave is bubblegum followed by green apple and blue raspberry.
Now I've got new homework to try these new flavors.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The final four are...

willyb87
MultiVitamin
tyga tyga
McCrew

Woohoo! Congrats guys. Please PM me with your name, shipping address, and email address. Thank you to everyone who participated in this thread. Keep an eye out for the testing logs coming soon. :)

Full Tub.
USP labs does it big.
Always :D

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have not tried them yet, but will soon find out!
Mango Orange has my name all over it!
Under additional ingredients? I didn't see it in the main profile...

;)

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
The final four are...

willyb87
MultiVitamin
tyga tyga
McCrew

Woohoo! Congrats guys. Please PM me with your name, shipping address, and email address. Thank you to everyone who participated in this thread. Keep an eye out for the testing logs coming soon. :)

Always :D
Congrats to the winners. Wish I could've got in on this, but still USP doing big things.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats to the winners. Wish I could've got in on this, but still USP doing big things.
follow my directions on last post and you are on. PM borobulker and link him to this or my last post.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still best line to me, modern bcaa, modern protein, modern creatine, ultimate T, and pre jack3d (must underrated one of them all) So this new pre is going to be better?
you want to try and take your own word for it?

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
follow my directions on last post and you are on. PM borobulker and link him to this or my last post.
Ah okay I did that yesterday. Then I'll just wait to hear back from borobulker. Thanks alot bud.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats to all the winners! Guess I'll have to wait for the IC release.