Pre-Summer Gains Sesh.... + FREE USPLABS STACK >

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2017-04-28 11_12_43-18235840_10158597540880494_25718203_o.jpg - Windows Photo Viewer.png

***Freebie Friday*** To Enter: SHARE your favorite leg machine / exercise!

Two (2) winners will be randomly selected on 5/1/17 and will receive one (1) bottle of ModernBCAA+ BONUS SIZE, one (1) bottle of Ultimate-T, and one (1) USPlabs Fitted Barbell Club Shirt.

(Winners will be announced in this post. Winners must submit information within 5 days of selection or winnings will be forfeited. 18+ ONLY, please. US Shipping Address’ Only. Alternate product may be substituted based upon availability at time of shipping. We are not responsible for packages that do not make it to their final destination. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited.)

Visit www.usplabsdirect.com for more info!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
[video=youtube;cBg_nhhgiUY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBg_nhhgiUY[/video]

Leg day; most lifters either love it or hate it. However, the majority of us, no matter how we feel about grueling through rep after rep of squats until the need to find the nearest trash can for quick breakfast disposal, will do it anyway. One might say leg day is, "a necessary evil."

Even though your quads are hidden under your board shorts all summer, they remain a vital part of your beach physique. We've all seen the guys that look like they've trained arms for days on end, but haven't touched a squat rack since the last time it was confused for a curl station. Don't be that guy....

Are your legs ready for summer? Squat your way to a better beach physique with this workout >> https://usplabsdirect.com/blog/heavy-duty-bodybuilding-workout-for-legs.html

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hack Squat. Absolutely destroys my quads better than anything else I've tried.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hack Squat. Absolutely destroys my quads better than anything else I've tried.
Same here, man.

When I go to my commercial gym, I hit a few sits of hacks and my quads are on fire.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Always high rep leg press to finish my quads off! A triple drop set consisting of 20-30 reps and I can barely walk out of the gym! Love it

boflex78

boflex78

Awards
  • Established
Front Squats

Something about loading it up, going down and driving it up is just pure bliss when you hit the top.

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Blood flow restriction leg extensions. High reps. Very little rest between sets!!! Veins for days

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm using this more and more and really digging it.

20170428_115620.png

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let's not forget, calves are part of the legs, too ;)

I'm a big fan of this machine and always combine it with the seated calf extension or standing calf raises (some variation without the knees bent at 90* like this).

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
before my knee got messed up I used to strap on 15lb each ankle weights[big old yellow things full of bb's-I know cause I tore one once]and get on the escalator type stairmaster for 20 minutes-after doing squats!!! absolute killer!!!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really like finishing off a leg workout with some really high volume single leg presses. Walk out the gym like a pimp

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
When trying to move weight in a athletic position, reverse hack squats. Really puts you in a explosive position workout the balance.

Colby.Strunk

Colby.Strunk

Awards
  • Established
Great entries, keep them coming!

Tymba

Tymba

Awards
Deficit stiff leg deads for a sick stretch and super heavy box squats ?

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
135 lb 5 min challenge gets me going I get more sore from this than going super heavy low rep. Try to mix it in every other week

Zenercise

Zenercise

Awards
Love me some RDLS. Barbell or dumbbells. Great way to incorporate some dynamic stretching into a workout too... Since stretching is boring.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Not really a machine but walking lunges, truly overlooked
[video=youtube;YYWhkctnP2o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYWhkctnP2o[/video]

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ready to shred some fat, need some bcaas. Bring it on, lol

Parkerw

Awards
Close stance squats w/ toes pointed outwards burn the hell out of the outer sweep of your quads

muskate

muskate

Awards
Anyone who has lowerback/knee pain - Give this a try!

Colby.Strunk

Colby.Strunk

Awards
  • Established
Close stance squats w/ toes pointed outwards burn the hell out of the outer sweep of your quads
Winner #1! Please DM me your shipping information and shirt size, congratulations

Colby.Strunk

Colby.Strunk

Awards
  • Established
Love me some RDLS. Barbell or dumbbells. Great way to incorporate some dynamic stretching into a workout too... Since stretching is boring.
Winner #2! Please DM me your shipping information and shirt size, congratulations

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats, guys!

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I fccking love kettlebell squats. More realistic imo than barbell.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been starting out with goblet squats lately. Plyo-style so I'm actually jumping an inch or two off the ground. I'm seeing some development in my quads and upper chest that I've never had before. I think they're great!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been starting out with goblet squats lately. Plyo-style so I'm actually jumping an inch or two off the ground. I'm seeing some development in my quads and upper chest that I've never had before. I think they're great!
I agree.

Kinda of on this topic, I've been adding 100 KB swings 2x per week to my routine and really liking it.