USPlabs NEW PRE-WORKOUT!!! Don't Leave ANYTHING On The Bench! FULL BOTTLES 4 FREE!

dsm400

Awards
My favorite is back squat, but I would like to try front squat.

I rep 135x12. Motorcycle wreck/back injury.

My goal:
Currently 6'3" at 145lbs. Gain 15-20lbs and get my squat up to 225.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice!!! Hope I can try it out. I'm about to be in the market for a new pre in 3 days.
Good profile bro?
Profile hasn't been released yet (and that's not me holding it in the pic), but supposed to be 'stack3d'... official release Nov 30, so I've read...

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
Profile hasn't been released yet (and that's not me holding it in the pic), but supposed to be 'stack3d'... official release Nov 30, so I've read...
Ah okay. I thought it was going to be ModernPre and that it was you holding the jar. Thanks bro.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ah okay. I thought it was going to be ModernPre and that it was you holding the jar. Thanks bro.
Well, yes it is ModernPre...bet the profile will surface here pretty quick now that testers are getting them...

willyb87

Awards
I'll throw an entry in 345 for 6 reps, Favorite squat variation is just the typical high back bar squats. I used to love fron squats but due to some collarbone/AC joint issues these cause some discomfort now

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
uf1uq.jpg

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
High bar ATG back squat is my favorite. Right now, my max is 315 at 150 pounds and yes, that is a tested max, not an estimate. My goal is to hit 365 in the next 6 months. I think I can do so, especially if I can put some weight on. It would be really nice to squat 200+ pounds more than my bodyweight.

hqhrusty

Awards
Congrats to winners. Looking forward to hearing about this stuff. I'm in need of a new pre workout. I don't get that intense rush anymore.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
High bar ATG back squat is my favorite. Right now, my max is 315 at 150 pounds and yes, that is a tested max, not an estimate. My goal is to hit 365 in the next 6 months. I think I can do so, especially if I can put some weight on. It would be really nice to squat 200+ pounds more than my bodyweight.
I found that once you get there you always want more. Like everything else in the gym, it ends up being the journey

You'll get it!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
You already got it?
Yeah I got it earlier today, it was supposed to come tomorrow but I guess I got lucky. I was selected from the previous thread so it shipped out earlier this week.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Variation- pause squat. Right now 255x5 @140. Goal is 300x5.

Second favorite would be BFR squats. 135 for 60 reps split into four sets.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today's winners are The Solution and AntM1564! Thanks guys. Please PM me with your name, shipping address, and email address.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Today's winners are The Solution and AntM1564! Thanks guys. Please PM me with your name, shipping address, and email address.
Sent over ! Thank you
Did you get the PM I had my browser time out a few times
If not I can email classic34

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
Favorite squat at the moment
have really been loving these, banded leg press , then reverse banded Hack squats- its great utilizing the bands two different ways. I like this best with leg press 12-20 rep range and hack squat 10-15[video=youtube;JAwzEyrds_I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAwzEyrds_I[/video]

Bumping this, Try this and I promise you will feel the pain/ and then be thanking me after you make some gains :)

CJNator

Awards
What’s your favorite squat variation and why?

High bar back squat and goblet squat. High bar back squat due to it being challenging depending on depth, core strength, and overall leg strength as the weight increases. Goblet squats because it puts a lot of emphasis on my core and quads.

What do you rep with it?
Ive been doing lower reps for back squats but today I hit 285x3 and ive hit 315x1 and 345x1 with a belt. For goblet squats ive done 100 for 10.

Where are you at now and what is your goal?
I will be trying 315 for 3 Friday but by the time im 200lbs( back to170 now) id like to hit 405x1 beltless. Ill be updating here Friday with a video of my squat.
Bump

315x3 felt smooth as ****!
https://youtu.be/br4A15mSuyM

ahawk01

ahawk01

Banned
Awards
I love big doses of l citrulline!!! In for notropic blend

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
Hope I get in on this goodness soon. Already hearing here on AM how great this is on day 1. Fingers crossed as I'm out of pre this weekend. So I'll be shopping for a new one.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hope I get in on this goodness soon. Already hearing here on AM how great this is on day 1. Fingers crossed as I'm out of pre this weekend. So I'll be shopping for a new one.
Throw another entry in today - they should be picking 2 more tomorrow!

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
USPlabs NEW PRE-WORKOUT!!! Don't Leave ANYTHING On The Bench! FULL BOTTLES 4 ...

Favorite squat variation is reverse hack squats and front squats because they have really helped me bring my quads up in size. Front squats I'm at 175 for 8 and reverse hack I'm at 320 for 8. It also really helps my core which I like

Goal is 225 for 5 and 360 for 10

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
I love hack squats. Now there's where I shine and max out the machine at 900 lbs and sometimes have a buddy sit on it to add another 175-225 lbs. I'll have to get a video up just to prove it. On a good day will rep out 15 reps at 900 lbs on hack squat and on a bad day 6-8 reps.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
What’s your favorite squat variation and why?

My favorite variation is high bar, but i like to do both on different days. low bar sometimes and front squats on my deadlift days.

What do you rep with it?

currently i usually work with 315 for sets of 6 to 8. i also go to 330 for sets of 3-4 on my heavy days.

Where are you at now and what is your goal?

my goal is to be able to hit 352lbs (160kg) for sets of 3-4 sometime next year at least 3-4 months into my surplus/bulk phase.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Actually enjoy reverse hack squats due to lower back due to herniated L4 and L5. 4 plates each side and no pain or post workout low back tightness. So 4 plates for reps, looking to work up to 20 reps one day. As high reps work better for me as a taller person for workout standards, lol.

hawaiianhulk

hawaiianhulk

Awards
Jealous of you all doing squats.. Gonna be a long time before I can even do one set..

CJNator

Awards
Jealous of you all doing squats.. Gonna be a long time before I can even do one set..
Your hack squats are heavy as ****! One you recover for your torn gas thing(I can't remember or find what you said you torn) and start squaring again, the weight will go up quick!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
heavy citruline (well honestly heavy everything) what makes the 2 grams of Arginine HCl sexy..
No you didnt add to the SUSPENSE!!!

deicide

deicide

Awards
lets go squat! my favorite variation is the low bar squat, becuase it works your ass the most and girls love a guy with a squat booty. i am currently only doing 135 at this as i have only been lifting for 2 years but i want to never quit progresssing. USP already makes some of THE BEST products on the market