Turff goes all 3-MHD

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very strong numbers brother! Glad to see the BP back under control.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
don't know if it's a blessing or curse but anytime my bp rises I always get a nose bleed. Had one at 4am. Checked bp and sure enough it was 140/90.
This happens to me as well. And if i bend over I feel like my face is going to blast off... (not a good feeling - but safety marker I suppose)

Had a few comments on the Kiss My Mass Finaflex shirt this morning. lol

I bet, that is a great shirt!

turff49

turff49

Awards
Day 30 - cardio and ab day or as I call it, rest day
Old school - 100 crunches and 1hr cardio

Tomorrow - Arms

Back is feeling almost 100% now that I passed on leg day Saturday and just did cardio and stretching. Sometimes just gotta listen to the body.

11 more days of the 3-MHD and EPG.

Thanks Steve for turning me on to the EPG. I have seen an increase in size and muscle hardness while my bf has stayed pretty much the same. Maybe even a little less. Won't know for sure until the end but visual is a good sign!

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Sometimes just gotta listen to the body.
this, good wisdom there
11 more days of the 3-MHD and EPG.
bring it home strong my man!
Thanks Steve for turning me on to the EPG. I have seen an increase in size and muscle hardness while my bf has stayed pretty much the same. Maybe even a little less. Won't know for sure until the end but visual is a good sign!
glad you are enjoying, i really thought it would suit you well :)

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Glad you're back is feeling better! Resting was smart!

JJB1

JJB1

Awards
how many days into that are you now? interested in if this extrapolates out to full cycle, as I am blackballed by the trensomnia something fierce, and every time I use it, no matter in what form..
interestingly, I have never used prami either, only caber (and no I am not dosing that stuff every night, too damn expensive lol) :p
I've been using the pramipexole off and on for a couple months. Sleeping is immediate after dosing .1mg. If I take it several days in a row it's hard to get up. It causes very vivid deep dreams, many very sexual in nature. It does cause slight nausea the next day after several consecutive days of use. The cost is unreal considering the low dose. One 30ml bottle will easily last me a year.

turff49

turff49

Awards
Day 31 - dosing hasn't changed. All vitals are staying the same. No problems with insomnia or tren sweats either.

Today workout - Arms

EZ curl
5 sets to 100

Dips
5 sets of 15 with 3 sec pause at bottom of each rep

Incline DB curls
5 sets to 45

Hammer strength tricep press
5 sets to 280(hard to hold myself down doing these!)

Hammer strength bicep curl
5 sets to 105

Tricep V-bar press downs
5 sets to 120

EZ curl wide grip
5 sets to 80

Tricep seated extension machine
5 sets to 140

Had to have someone else carry my arms out to the truck for me. lol

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Super strong sessions!!! No doubt your arms were dead after that! 280!! Wow!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Okay found the log, you have been crushing it in here Turff!

turff49

turff49

Awards
kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Strong arms!!!! BeastMan!

turff49

turff49

Awards
Day 32 - dosing is the same 3-MHD first thing in the morning, then EPG 3 times during the day.
No issues with BP or HR and no typical tren sides either. Diet has been on par and strict!

Today was Shoulders

DB military press
5 sets to 80's

Hammer Strength OHP
6 sets to 230

DB Side laterals
5 sets 20, 25, 30, 25, 30

DB front laterals
5 sets 20, 25, 30, 35, 25

Rear delt machine
5 sets to 180

Upright rows
5 sets to 100

Shoulders felt great. The Hammer Strength OHP was last in the rotation due to it being occupied the entire time. I normally do these after the DB presses and before the other exercises. So it kind of surprised me I was able to do 230 for reps at the end of the workout.
I'm seeing more people in the gym at 6am now for some reason, maybe because school started today?

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They are there to watch you lift heavy! Nice lifts!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
230??!!! Wow man!! Very impressive!!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice lift and don't you love those surprises when you outperform your expectations by a good margin.

turff49

turff49

Awards
Nice lift and don't you love those surprises when you outperform your expectations by a good margin.
Yes it does. I'd been hampered by a nagging shoulder issue(who isn't right). I kept lifting the whole time knowing when I was right at the point of injury and would back off. The past week or so it has been feeling a lot better so maybe it has about completely healed. Once I got the 230 up then it was game on. I knew I had it. The sticking point is right about ear level with the handles but after that first rep it's eazy peazy.

turff49

turff49

Awards
Day 33 - typical rest day with cardio and abs
Dosing was the same as usual.

Only difference today was the heat. My job has me work outside on a regular basis. Today was one of those days as I needed to sample some wells. Heat index was 106 at 11am this morning. Just brutal. Still got my 26 minutes of HiiT in this evening but I'm one drained puppy right now.

Tomorrow - Back

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yikes! 106 that early!! I bet you are drained!! Not much rest at all for you! Hopefully you'll wake up refreshed in the morning!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is that Arizona or Texas or Mexico?! 106 is brutal.

turff49

turff49

Awards
Is that Arizona or Texas or Mexico?! 106 is brutal.
Myrtle Beach, SC. Temp was only 93 but the humidity and dew point put the heat index at 106. Yeah, hottest day of the year from a heat index standpoint. I think I drank a case of water by myself today.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Myrtle Beach, SC. Temp was only 93 but the humidity and dew point put the heat index at 106. Yeah, hottest day of the year from a heat index standpoint. I think I drank a case of water by myself today.
Well I am hoping you can order mid 80s and sunshine for that 2nd week of October lol

turff49

turff49

Awards
Well I am hoping you can order mid 80s and sunshine for that 2nd week of October lol
I think you should be ok. Oct is usually a good month!

turff49

turff49

Awards
Day 34 - dosing has been consistent and no issues. Weight holding steady at 197 with cals at 3100.

Today's workout - BACK

Wide grip lat pull down(to chest)
6 sets to 210

One arm t-bar rows
5 sets 90, 90, 115, 115, 125

Meadow rows
5 sets each 90, 90, 115, 115, 125

Hammer strength mid chest support rows
10 sets to 320

One arm bent over DB rows
5 sets 80, 100, 100, 110, 110

Shrugs
5 sets to 360

Pretty good workout. Now, the rest of the day will suck. Heat index to 105 today.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice session here, like the flow of this workout very much. Bet your back was lit up nice.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Very strong rows Turff! I bet you were nice and pumped!!

turff49

turff49

Awards
Nice session here, like the flow of this workout very much. Bet your back was lit up nice.
You should! It fashioned off of one of yours. lol

turff49

turff49

Awards
Day 35 - dosing the same. Only 2 days left of the 3-MHD after today. And I miscalculated on my Tudca as I would run out with 2 days of cycle left(need to get my order in today). The EPG will be finished on Friday and then I'll be in pct mode.
PCT will be Clomid, Finaflex Pct and Mass550 and I'm trying to decide if there is any benefit to using Myokem Magnitropin(haven't decided yet).

Today's workout - Legs

Leg Press
8 sets to 540. Couldn't go as deep on 500 or 540 as I really felt them in the spine(back is fused). Just never feel these in the quads like I use to...

Decided to do Hack Squats and these activated my quads. Finally!!
Hack Squats
6 sets to 360

Leg extensions
6 sets to 260(full stack)

Seated leg curls
6 sets to 210

Seated calf raises
5 sets 180

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great leg workout! I too have problems with other bothering my back when I go deep but mines just the muscles in that area. How does your back feel now?

turff49

turff49

Awards
Great leg workout! I too have problems with other bothering my back when I go deep but mines just the muscles in that area. How does your back feel now?
Back is feeling fine. I am definitely going to incorporate the Hack Squat as my main leg exercise now. Once I fidget around and find my spot in the hack squat(and foot placement) then I didn't feel anything in my back. All in my quads. Something I had desperately been needing. My leg workouts(leg presses and squats) had been feeling more like a spinal workout. My quads were pumped when I left the gym. I hadn't been doing hack squats because I was afraid it would be more on the spine, wish I had got on it months back now. I should be able to push my hack squats to over 500 in no time.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hack squats wind me like no other.. especially when Meadows calls for 1.25 or 1.5 Hacks..

turff49

turff49

Awards
Hack squats wind me like no other.. especially when Meadows calls for 1.25 or 1.5 Hacks..
The gyms I've used in the past never had a hack squat machine. I've been pretty happy with this gym. It's a 24/7 so that's cool. DB's go up to 150. Some Hammer Strength equipment. A couple racks, several benches. Only downside has been no decline bench.

I might incorporate the 1.25 & 1.5 rep routine after I see where my working limit for 6 reps is going to be. I'm guessing I'll see increases for the next several weeks until my body says hey, here's where you stop!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So glad your back is feeling good! Hack squats were in my leg routine a couple of weeks ago and I enjoyed them too!

turff49

turff49

Awards
Day 36 - dosing as usual. 1 day left on the 3-MHD AND 5 days left on the EPG Quad Methyl Xtreme. Really wish I could just cruise on this.

Anyway, quick CHEST workout today

Low incline DB press
6 sets to 95's warm up with 70's

Hammer Strength chest
6 sets to 320

Hammer Strength incline
6 sets to 200

Pec Dec
6 sets to 210

Didn't push anything today and mainly just a maint. lifts for chest. Was in and out in less than 40 minutes. Good pump and chest was pumped.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol at the quick chest workout! Would have killed me with those heavy weights! Nice job brother!!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Quick but awesome workout! Congrats on the rep position! You and RegisterJr both deserve it!!!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I missed it. Who are you representing Turff?

turff49

turff49

Awards
I missed it. Who are you representing Turff?
Part of team Finaflex now! Joined Simon, Mark, Thomas,
TK, Montana, Steve! Just a great bunch of guys with a great product!

turff49

turff49

Awards
Day 37 - was a rest day with 52 minutes of HiiT( 2 26 minute sessions).

Day 38 - finished dosing the 3-MHD yesterday. Today's dosing is EPG x3. First dose along with Tada, PWO, dextrose, and a banana and then off to gym.

ARMS

EZ curls
6 sets to 100

Dips
4 sets with 25lb plate 15 reps

Hammer strength preacher curls
6 sets to 110

V-Bar press downs
6 sets to 120

Incline DB curls palms up
5 sets to 45

Skull crushers
6 sets to 115

Great workout and pumped! A little elbow tendinitis flared up but pushed through it. I think I flared my elbows out on that last few sets of skill crushers.i'll do some tricep push-ups through out the day and that usually helps ease it some.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Strong triceps Turff. Fo' real.

turff49

turff49

Awards
Yeah, wish my quad strength equalled my arm strength!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Part of team Finaflex now! Joined Simon, Mark, Thomas, TK, Montana, Steve! Just a great bunch of guys with a great product!
Congratulations! Finaflex Freak!! Very deserving and a tribute to us "master" lifters!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Strong arm workout! Dips FTW!!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar