Turff goes all 3-MHD

turff49

turff49

Awards
Day 20 - dosing still at 1.5 x twice daily. Tada and PWO along with all my support sups. Just ran out of Stimul8(somehow I forgot to order) but still have my ignite 2.

Workout today - Back

Wide grip lat pull down to chest
6 sets to 200

Reverse grip narrow grip lat pull down
6 sets to 210(feel these in the lats)

Mid Row chest support machine Hammer Strength
10 sets alternating grips to 360
The 360 was only 4 reps palm facing each

Shoulder shrugs
6 sets to 360
360 only 5 reps

Low lat pull in
4 sets to 210

One Arm T-Bar Row(one arm bb row)
Tried to match Wasme but just quite couldn't do it
6 sets to 125
125 - Reps- 4 on left 3 on right

Last but not least
Sumo Deadlifts
5 sets to 285 and only 3 reps on 285
Lower back fried.

Weight was at 196 so that's about 5lbs in the past 20 days staying on a very clean diet with gradual increase on cals. Still at 27-2800 cals with a 40/40/20 split.

turff49

turff49

Awards
So, I mentioned a change to the compounds and dosing. One of our esteemed gurus on here informed me of a product he thought I would like since the whole Hexadrone fiasco happened. After looking it over and discussing with him some dosing scenarios I decided to plunge further into the abyss.
Thanks Steve!

The item has been shipped and is suppose to be delivered Monday. The item is by EPG and is Quad Methyl Extreme. My dosing will be as follows:
Upon rising - 1 serving EPG
1 serving 3-MHD
Evening - 2 servings of EPG

So what's in EPG Quad Methyl Extreme?

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings per container: 60
Amount per serving %DV
BCAA 250mg **
Spirulina 250mg **
Estra-4,9,11-triene-3,17-dione 15mg **
17b-hydroxy-2a,17b-dimethyl-5a-androstan-3-one-azine 25mg **
Methyl-1,4 androstenediol 30mg **
6-chloro-androst-4-ene-3-one-17b-ol 30mg **
**(DV)Daily Value Not Established
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, dicalcium phosphate, microcrystalline, cellulose, stearic acid and magnesium stearate
Product Description
Quad Methyl Xtreme by EPG
**Experienced Users ONLY**

What are the key features of Quad Methyl Xtreme?

- Designed with Experienced Prohormone User in mind
- Promotes Increases in Strength
- Helps Increase Lean Muscle Mass
- Helps Reduce Body Fat
- Helps Increase Vascularity

What are the active compounds in Quad Methyl Xtreme?

DMZ: Originally made popular by iForce's Dymethazine in 2009, is an azine compound, which when taken at 25-50mg per day, can give users effects similar to Superdrol. DMZ has the unique ability to generate muscle mass and strength gains, but what makes this compound superior to other methylated compounds is it's 0% affinity for converting to estrogen.

Trenavar: When dosed at 30mg per day, Trenavar is one of the strongest single compounds for effectively adding muscle and reducing body fat. Trenavar is known to have an affinity for the androgen receptor, meaning it is an extremely powerful, anabolic compound.

M14ADD: This ingredient was originally made popular by CEL and has since become one of the most popular methylated compounds to stack with. M14ADD is an extremely wet compound that promotes intense gains in muscle mass and all around size gains.

Hexadrone: When dosed at 50-100mg per day, Hexadrone promotes dry muscle mass with low toxicity (non-methylated). Due to its chemical structure (ethylated) this compound is ideal to stack with methylated compounds. In addition, Hexadrone cannot not convert to estrogen and has an extremely high anabolic rate (anabolic:androgenic).

turff49

turff49

Awards
///

image-749292436.png

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Just ran out of Stimul8(somehow I forgot to order) but still have my ignite 2.
Ignite2 is such a nice thing to have in your back pocket, just in case.. :)

Workout today - Back

Wide grip lat pull down to chest
6 sets to 200

Reverse grip narrow grip lat pull down
6 sets to 210(feel these in the lats)

Mid Row chest support machine Hammer Strength
10 sets alternating grips to 360
The 360 was only 4 reps palm facing each

Shoulder shrugs
6 sets to 360
360 only 5 reps

Low lat pull in
4 sets to 210

One Arm T-Bar Row(one arm bb row)
Tried to match Wasme but just quite couldn't do it
6 sets to 125
125 - Reps- 4 on left 3 on right

Last but not least
Sumo Deadlifts
5 sets to 285 and only 3 reps on 285
Lower back fried.
holy voluminous session batman!

Weight was at 196 so that's about 5lbs in the past 20 days staying on a very clean diet with gradual increase on cals. Still at 27-2800 cals with a 40/40/20 split.
wow! that's pretty nice man, good work

Quad Methyl Extreme. My dosing will be as follows:
Upon rising - 1 serving EPG
1 serving 3-MHD
Evening - 2 servings of EPG
that is just straight sexy my friend
I think you gonna like this one, very excited for you to rock it out

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Can't imagine why you'd forget anything?! Not like you've had a lot going on!! ;) Glad you had a back up! That's a heck of a workout! Awesome job Turff!!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is just slick man! Great choice... and I see you killed it as usual..

turff49

turff49

Awards
Woohoo! The Quad Methyl Xtreme showed up in the mail today. Guess we will start the new dosing this afternoon.

So, should I start a new log, move this log(if that's even possible), or just continue this log since I am still using the 3-MHD?

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
well, I would say either keep rolling this log, or start a new one in the general log or anabolic section..your choice
can't have it moved without PMing a mod, and the first part here did cover Synerbolics product so leaving what you have to this point in their forum section is apropos anyway

turff49

turff49

Awards
We will just keep it here instead of creating a new thread.

Day 21 - dose 1.5 of the 3-MHD this morning
And then 2 serving(2 caps) of the EPG this afternoon with food

Workout - Legs
Back was a little tight from the workout yesterday but what the heck, on with the legs

Leg press
6 sets to 540 last set only 5 reps(thanks for the push Kat!)

Leg extension
6 sets to 260(full stack)

Seated leg curls
6 sets to 190

Seated calf raises
5 sets , 90, 90, 140, 180, 180 - 15 pause reps

Front squats
7 sets 135, 135, 185, 185, 205, 205, 225

No back squats today. I think I'll do those on arm day

Calories increase to 2900 today.

I have exactly enough 3-MHD and EPG to go 20 more days so this should be an exciting 2nd half of a run.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What a way to end a leg workout .... seven sets of front squats... damn!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Awesome workout! Glad I could be a little part of you kicking a**!!! ;)

turff49

turff49

Awards
Day 22 - single dose of 3-MHD on empty stomach. 30 minutes later Single dose of the EPG Quad Methyl Xtreme with a banana and BCAA's.

Normally Sunday is Chest day but I woke up feeling really stiff. Wrist, lower back, and shoulder all felt like crap. I've been pushing pretty hard for the past few months so decided to take today as my typical Monday. So I did abs and 26 minutes of HiiT. I'll do this same routine again this evening. And do chest tomorrow(my typical rest day). Body is already feeling much better after the HiiT. And yes, I consider abs and HiiT a rest day. lol

turff49

turff49

Awards
What a way to end a leg workout .... seven sets of front squats... damn!
I love front squats. Feel them in my abs/core and good burn in the quads. I just can't feel rear squats in my legs until I've done a bunch of sets with significant weight and by then I'm feeling the compression in my lower back too.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And yes, I consider abs and HiiT a rest day. lol
I always enjoy a run on rest days.

I love front squats. Feel them in my abs/core and good burn in the quads. I just can't feel rear squats in my legs until I've done a bunch of sets with significant weight and by then I'm feeling the compression in my lower back too.
I am going to have to start working on the front squats. Only actually done them a hand full of times.

turff49

turff49

Awards
And for those wondering what my dosing equates to well here you go:

Right now my breakdown is as follows per day.

DMZ - 95mg
Hexadrone - 145mg
Msten -10mg
M14ADD - 90mg
Trenavar - 45mg

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 22 - single dose of 3-MHD on empty stomach. 30 minutes later Single dose of the EPG Quad Methyl Xtreme with a banana and BCAA's. Normally Sunday is Chest day but I woke up feeling really stiff. Wrist, lower back, and shoulder all felt like crap. I've been pushing pretty hard for the past few months so decided to take today as my typical Monday. So I did abs and 26 minutes of HiiT. I'll do this same routine again this evening. And do chest tomorrow(my typical rest day). Body is already feeling much better after the HiiT. And yes, I consider abs and HiiT a rest day. lol
Lol that's cause you're an animal! ;) Glad you "rested" and are feeling better! Tomorrow should be insane!

turff49

turff49

Awards
Day 23 - feeling good! Dosing is the same with no sides showing. Calories yesterday at 3100

Today is chest -

Been awhile since I did BB inclines but they felt good:
6 sets to 225

Hammer strength incline
6 sets to 210

Hammer strength chest
6 sets to 320

Pec dec butterfly
6 sets to 220

Chest dips - leaning forward
4 sets of 10 - toast

DB pullovers
5 sets to 100

Felt strong today!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Very strong inclines!

turff49

turff49

Awards
Day 24 - morning dose as usual but will break the evening dose into 2 doses. My dosing here on out will be:
Morning: 1 dose 3-MHD
1 dose EPG

Afternoon: 1 dose EPG

Evening: 1 dose EPG

This should spread the trenavar out a little better

Today's workout - ARMS

EZ CURL
5 sets to 90 but 15 reps per set

Tricep dips
5 sets of 15 pause 3 sec at bottom(holy cow what a burn)

Incline alternating DB curls
5 sets to 45. 15 reps on 30, 35, 40's. Only 8 on 45's

Hammer strength curls
5 sets to 90

Skull Crushers
5 sets to 105 15 reps per set

Hammer Strength tricep press down
5 sets to 270

Arms were toast but the pump was insane.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great arm workout!! I bet the pump was crazy!!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like all those high rep movements. The blood must have been pumping in on those curls.

turff49

turff49

Awards
I like all those high rep movements. The blood must have been pumping in on those curls.
Haha! I'm still feeling it this evening! Shoulders in the morning, going to shoot for 15 rep sets again.

turff49

turff49

Awards
Day 25 - dosing has been right on par.
Morning - 3-MHD & EPG
Afternoon - EPG
Evening - EPG
BP & HR are normal
Now the thermogenic effect of this is quite brutal at times. Wake up in a pool of sweat and the thermostat is set at 68. Workouts you are in a sweat and oh lord, when you do cardio you are just soaked! Love it!!

I've been hitting abs and cardio every evening so I'll lay off that tonight and double up on cardio tomorrow since it's a rest day tomorrow.

Today was Shoulders

DB military press
5 sets to 80's 15 reps except on the 80's and only got 8 on them

Hammer Strength OHP
6 sets to 220

DB Side laterals
5 sets 20, 25, 30, 25, 30

DB front laterals
5 sets 20, 25, 30, 35, 25

Rear delt machine
5 sets to 165

Upright rows
5 sets to 100

Wanted to do more but was pressed for time.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Killed shoulders!!! I love upright rows! Haven't done them in a while though! Do you prefer an ez bar or a cable?

turff49

turff49

Awards
Killed shoulders!!! I love upright rows! Haven't done them in a while though! Do you prefer an ez bar or a cable?
EZ curl bar all the way. When you go with heavier weights you need that angle for the wrist. If I use a straight bar I can't bring it up under my chin.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Now the thermogenic effect of this is quite brutal at times. Wake up in a pool of sweat and the thermostat is set at 68. Workouts you are in a sweat and oh lord, when you do cardio you are just soaked! Love it!!
Tren sweats?

turff49

turff49

Awards
JJB1

JJB1

Awards
Yep. Not as bad as some people get. At least I haven't had any problems sleeping.
I just started tren and found the cure to "trensomnia" is .1mg pramipexole before bed. Deep sleep! Just don't dose it higher than .1mg or it has the opposite effect.

turff49

turff49

Awards
Wow, never would've thought of that.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just started tren and found the cure to "trensomnia" is .1mg pramipexole before bed. Deep sleep! Just don't dose it higher than .1mg or it has the opposite effect.
I was thinking dose to high and you might not wake up lol

turff49

turff49

Awards
Heck, I can take 2 ambiens and be up in 4-6 hours. Lol

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
how many days into that are you now? interested in if this extrapolates out to full cycle, as I am blackballed by the trensomnia something fierce, and every time I use it, no matter in what form..
interestingly, I have never used prami either, only caber (and no I am not dosing that stuff every night, too damn expensive lol) :p

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just found this log. It's great to see another older lifter killing the weights. Looking great brother!

turff49

turff49

Awards
Just found this log. It's great to see another older lifter killing the weights. Looking great brother!
Thanks! And welcome to the log. Not a lot of us over 50 crowd around here but you really are only as old as you feel.

turff49

turff49

Awards
translation between these two old guys: kenpo: "I had wood last night!" turff: "nice! good times" carry on gentlemen....
What's wood?? (Alzheimer's setting in!)

Hey, I'm happy it still works and when I look down I see it. And I do get to put it to use on a regular basis.

You're quickly approaching the elite club of over 50...

turff49

turff49

Awards
Day 26 - Rest but 2 sessions of HiiT and abs

Day 27 - today is Back

Dosing is the same. Weight is at 197 which is up about another 1.5lbs
Feeling a little tweak in my lower back so will monitor that closely and I backed off the weight a little today.

Wide grip lat pull down
5 sets to 180

Seated low lat pull in
5 sets to 200

Hammer strength mid row 3 different grips
9 sets total to 270

One arm t bar rows
5 sets to 115

Depending on how I feel this evening I may do some more rows, shrugs, and deadlifts.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Strong numbers! Great session!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
2 sessions of HIIT?! You're pretty crazy too huh?! Lol jkn! Awesome job!! Very strong!

turff49

turff49

Awards
Evening workout didn't go quite as planned. I got in another:
5 sets of BB bent over rows with 185 and 225

Then 5 sets of DB one arm rows using 80's(my DB's only go to 80's)

And 5 sets of shrugs with 275

Not sure if it's my back or maybe kidney infection/stone. Tried foam rolling it but that didn't seem to help any. I'll put some Voltaren gel on it tonight and see how it feels in the morning. If it's muscle the Voltaren should help. Obviously I decided not to do any deadlifts tonight.
Upper back, lats, and traps feel great after this morning and evening sessions of rows.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm sorry you're hurting! I hope it feels better quick! Great job with the rows!

turff49

turff49

Awards
I think I'm going off grid today, food wise. Crazy craving for Five Guys. Will probably get the large bag of fries too... lol

Back is feeling better but decided to make today a non workout day(it was suppose to be legs). Got up, did cardio, mowed the grass, finished all the yard work, and did all the house chores(since wife is still out of commission). I'm sure my neighbors love me, was mowing at 0730!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Oooo enjoy your five guys! I like their burgers! Not too big on their fries though! Glad you're "resting" a bit today! How is your wife doing btw?

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have only had 5 guys once.. just a burger, never tried the fries.. I am looking forward to going to the Carolina Roadhouse (think that is what it was called) for Ribs and one of those massive baked potatoes!

How you feeling Turff?

turff49

turff49

Awards
I have only had 5 guys once.. just a burger, never tried the fries.. I am looking forward to going to the Carolina Roadhouse (think that is what it was called) for Ribs and one of those massive baked potatoes! How you feeling Turff?
Ah, Carolina Roadhouse! Yeah, they have great ribs.

I passed on the 5 Guys. Guilt. I bought some 93/7 beef and made my own burger patty. No bun needed. Added tomato and onion and that took care of the burger craving.
Bought a large russet potato and baked my own fries. Smothered in ketchup, sprinkled with cayenne and garlic and that took care of the fries craving.

Back is feeling much better. Was tempted to go and knock out legs today but my better judgement said to wait. I think I tweaked it on deadlifts last week. I do a controlled lift (down motion) instead of the typical hard set down of the bar. I don't like slamming the weights down. The twing is on the left and my left hamstring was awful tight this week too. Spent 30 minutes last night just foam Rollin my back, glutes and hams and another 20 minutes today.

turff49

turff49

Awards
Oooo enjoy your five guys! I like their burgers! Not too big on their fries though! Glad you're "resting" a bit today! How is your wife doing btw?
Slow process with the wife. Lots of swelling and she's a girlie girl so pushing through pain isn't quite the same as how I push through. Just takes time...

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I passed on the 5 Guys. Guilt. I bought some 93/7 beef and made my own burger patty..
Nothing better than making your own! Good choice..

Slow process with the wife. Lots of swelling and she's a girlie girl so pushing through pain isn't quite the same as how I push through. Just takes time...
I am sure she'll be herself in no time...

turff49

turff49

Awards
Day 29 - dosing is the same, spread out through the day. Didn't take the tada yesterday and bp was up a little this morning. I don't know if it's a blessing or curse but anytime my bp rises I always get a nose bleed. Had one at 4am. Checked bp and sure enough it was 140/90. Took my 3-MHD and then the tada and by the time I left for the gym my bp was back to normal.

Today's workout - Chest

High incline DB press
5 sets to 95's
The 95's were a PR for me on this steep of incline.

Hammer Strength chest press
6 sets to 320

Incline DB flyes ss into presses
5 sets 40, 50, 55, 55, 60 form on 60's wasn't great

Hammer strength incline press
5 sets to 140, 180, 180, 200, 200

DB pullovers(cross bench)
5 sets 70, 90, 90, 100, 110(new PR)

Pec dec butterflies
5 sets to 210

75 knee raises for abs

Chest is fried!