Trying To Get Lean With Red Ghost

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I split the dose into 2 caps about 3 hours apart, less stomach issues so far. Yesterday was horrible with the stomach problems.

I definitely look leaner since starting Red Ghost. I don't see a lot of difference in these two pictures, but the picture on the left was a week or two before I got off track and my diet went to ****.

image.jpeg

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
My weight was about 194 this morning. I definitely feel bigger than I was at this weight last time. I don't feel small and flabby, but this could be because I'm eating a normal amount of carbs this time around. But there is definitely more mass.

Oh and my dosing was
2 caps 8am
2 caps 12:30pm

And no stomach issues at all pretty much. I'm wondering if it's just the spreading out of the dose, or I was just having issues with something else.

I split it yesterday and still had awful stomach problems.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Are you taking at same time as meal, or a period of time prior? Just curious

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Are you taking at same time as meal, or a period of time prior? Just curious
I try and fast until at least 4pm so there's no food around dosing, which I'm sure could probably alleviate all stomach issues, but I'm really liking this intermittent fasting.

I actually didn't have my first meal until 6:30pm today and haven't eaten since. I think the spread of doses extended the appetite suppression quite a bit. I could've gone all day without eating today I'm sure.

I may experiment with that actually, try and fast an entire day, maybe protein shakes or pick up some BCAAs during that day? Then fast the next day until after the gym, and eat 3,000-3,500 calories. That gym session would probably be rough lol

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I fell asleep last night without eating all my calories and I woke up around 192.8 pounds.

I will be going over calories a bit tonight I'm sure, I made some steaks and stuff for me and my girlfriend and didn't bother worrying about not eating this or that.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
This was my first time ever cooking steak, I was pretty proud of myself for how good it was. Lol

image.jpeg

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think you look great! I'm a bit late but I'm definitely in!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This was my first time ever cooking steak, I was pretty proud of myself for how good it was. Lol

View attachment 133635
Looks delicious. I'm having tater tots and was wondering why it was taking so long to cook. I forgot to plug in the toaster oven. Hahah

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I did legs yesterday but didn't record it. Today we just went to the zoo so I did about 2 hours of walking. Ill be dropping calories another 100 tomorrow.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did legs yesterday but didn't record it. Today we just went to the zoo so I did about 2 hours of walking. Ill be dropping calories another 100 tomorrow.
Dang, I haven't been to the zoo in years! I went to the San Diego zoo about nine years ago and couldn't wait to leave!

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Dang, I haven't been to the zoo in years! I went to the San Diego zoo about nine years ago and couldn't wait to leave!
I love the zoo, I go multiple times a year lol

My girlfriend wants to go to that one so bad, I can't imagine how crowded it'd be though.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I love the zoo, I go multiple times a year lol

My girlfriend wants to go to that one so bad, I can't imagine how crowded it'd be though.
It was pretty crowded and it's freaking huge!!!! I was freakin' exhausted!

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Weight was 194.3 this morning. So I'm down about 5-6 pounds at the end of second week which is about right. Calories are at 2100 now.

I'm about to go to the gym and some chest, I'll post it here in a little bit.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Here is yesterday's workout, I felt pretty sick when I first got to the gym but got a little better throughout. My strength is down quite a bit, especially yesterday since I was fasted.

Stomach issues have been better with split dosing, but are still there from time to time. I don't think there's anyway completely around it for me. I think the lower percentage forskolin just doesn't work well with my body.

Bench 135-8 185-5 225-3,3,3
Incline DB 50-12,12,12
Machine flies 175-10,8,8 115-10,10
Cable crossover low 45-8,8,8 40-8,8 drop 30-6
Plate loaded chest press 90-12 180-4,4 90-8,8
Plate loaded incline press 90-8,8,

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
At least split dose is working for the most part. It took me a couple weeks when I used a product with a lower % before as well, but I seemed to settle out eventually. Good session, man

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I feel weak as hell lately, so I've just been doing what I can and trying to add in extra sets to make up for it. I miss bulking lol I don't think I will ever just eat everything in sight again, it makes the cutting part of it too difficult.

Close grip lat pulldowns 180-8,8,8 145-8
Lat pulldowns 205-6,6,6 130-8
Straight arm pull downs 115-10,8 100-10,8 90-10,10
Seated rows 220-8,8,8 190-8,8 160-12,12 145-12,12
Dumbbell rows 85-8,8,8,8
Shrugs 180-15,20,20 270-12,12,12
Behind neck lat pulldown 115-10,10,12

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
At least split dose is working for the most part. It took me a couple weeks when I used a product with a lower % before as well, but I seemed to settle out eventually. Good session, man
Yeah it has definitely helped it a lot. It atleast moves the discomfort to a point where I'm usually at home and can get to a bathroom quick lol

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I definitely don't need a refeed/cheat day but I've definitely been craving one. I can't stop thinking about pizza, wings, and nachos! Lol

I'm trying to decide on if I should stick with my original 4 week plan of no cheats or do it now at the end of 2 weeks and another in 2 weeks? Would it do more harm than good at my body fat?

Also, would I be able to control myself to a reasonable amount of calories is another thing lol

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Cheating is proven to increase the desire to cheat. My advice if you must is do it intelligently - you can definitely find a way to make it work out alright. Cooking it at home vs going out is a great way to control it.

If you fast all day, train legs hard, and come home for a movie w the ol lady and eat half an 1800 cal frozen pizza w her, have a 600 cal box of wings, and portion your own homemade nachos w 93 lean beef you could easily keep it under 2400 delicious calories and make it more of a leptin bump than a speed bump. If you go out you are going to do a lot more damage.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That's the diet coach in me. The powerlifter in me wouldn't care at all, but I'm 20% bf lol. Just because I know about good nutrition is not the same as execution lol.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Cheating is proven to increase the desire to cheat. My advice if you must is do it intelligently - you can definitely find a way to make it work out alright. Cooking it at home vs going out is a great way to control it.

If you fast all day, train legs hard, and come home for a movie w the ol lady and eat half an 1800 cal frozen pizza w her, have a 600 cal box of wings, and portion your own homemade nachos w 93 lean beef you could easily keep it under 2400 delicious calories and make it more of a leptin bump than a speed bump. If you go out you are going to do a lot more damage.
Yeah, that's probably gonna be the plan! Now to make tomorrow legs so I can do this lol

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
That's the diet coach in me. The powerlifter in me wouldn't care at all, but I'm 20% bf lol. Just because I know about good nutrition is not the same as execution lol.
My main reasoning for not wanting to cheat is just because I told myself I wouldn't for 4 weeks. I should've known I've never done that in my life lol

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
My weight was 198.2 this morning. I just finished legs, now I'm about to eat some nachos and wings.

I decided to save the pizza for when I'm completely done so I can really enjoy it then. Lol

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I did shoulders and arms tonight, I was in the gym a little over an hour then walked for 20 minutes when I got home.

Things are going good, I was only up 1 pound this morning from last nights food, but I also had some terrible stomach issues from it so I was bloated like crazy. My stomachs been killing me all day, 100 times worse than before. But I think it was something from last night.

I could easily go a whole day without eating with Red Ghost. I get hungry at some points but it passes after a while.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Today's macros

204g protein
111g carbs
87g fat

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I often get some consequences from stuffing myself with questionable food lol. Body gets used to certain things

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Here's today's work out, completely fasted but it felt good. I weighed 192.6 this morning.

I'll be going out of town next Wednesday night until Sunday, I'm going up to Kansas to turkey hunt so I will have very limited internet access. I will take my Red Ghost as normal, I may not fast all day though. We normally just eat a lot of deer meat and stuff at my uncles so I should be able to eat fairly good still.

Military press 130-8 135-8,8,8,8
Bent over rows 185-8,8,8,8,8
Machine flies
145-12,10,10,8
Dumbbell curls machine 80-10,10drop to 30
Tricep pulldowns 100-10 85-12,8,8,7
Hammer curls 45-12,12 40-12,12
Cable kickbacks 30-12,10 20-10,10,
Calf raises 90-15,15,15,15

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I took the past two days off from the gym so nothing really to report. I weighed 195 this morning, no idea where that jump in weight came from.

I went out to eat at Texas Roadhouse tonight but that's the only food I had and I'm pretty sure I kept it under my calories. I'll be dropping calories to 2000 in the next couple of days.

robbyjrwv35

robbyjrwv35

Awards
I've been bouncing up and down too! By a couple pounds. I think it's water weight. I don't know about you ,but I've been staying really thirsty since I started.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've been bouncing up and down too! By a couple pounds. I think it's water weight. I don't know about you ,but I've been staying really thirsty since I started.
My water intake is sporadic lol I stopped carrying a gallon jug with me a few months ago and ever since then I just drink when I want, I still average a gallon a day easily though.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Now that I think about it, it could be water. I haven't really had any stomach issues the past few days, so without being too graphic I should be more hydrated than I have been. Lol

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Weight was back down to 194 today. Stomach issues weren't there again today. Very simple but effective work out today. I actually really enjoyed it.

The dumbbell bench was a hammer grip with the Dumbbells pressed together in the center of my chest, if that makes sense. Kinda like using a couple plates pushed together with your hands. It was my first time doing this and I think I'm really gonna enjoy it.

Plate loaded Incline press 90-12,12 140-8,6
Plate loaded chest press 90-10,8 140-8,6
Chest press machine 100-12,12 80-10,12
Incline dumbell hammer grip 35-10,9,10 30-12
Bench press 135-8,8,6
Superset
Machine flies 205-8,7 145-6

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I did arms today. It was supposed to be back but I wasn't feeling that, so I'll do it tomorrow before I go out of town.

I'll try and get a weight in the morning, I've been in a rush lately in the mornings so I haven't gotten to.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
My weight was right around 191 pounds this morning. I'm about to go do back, I don't know if I'll record it today. I'm just going to do whatever feels good at the time.

I'm leaving this evening so I after tonight I probably won't be on much until Sunday. I don't get any service out there.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Enjoy the hunting and family time - back is a great group to trash before a long weekend. Doesn't mess w you like legs if you're gonna be very active and some big muscles to deplete.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Enjoy the hunting and family time - back is a great group to trash before a long weekend. Doesn't mess w you like legs if you're gonna be very active and some big muscles to deplete.
Thanks, I will!

Yeah legs would've been horrible. Especially after the long car ride of no movement lol

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Four turkeys down in the first two days. This is my first time turkey hunting and I killed the first two we saw with one shot lol

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm back, I weighed a couple pounds heavier this morning which is to be expected since I ate pretty ****ty even though I tried my best not to. I'm sure it'll drop down in the next couple of days once I drop all the extra water.

I'm gonna try and do some chest today. I strained something in my forearm so we'll see how that feels.

My last dose of Red Ghost will be on Thursday.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Maybe try to use a false grip wherever you can if you need to be easy on the forearm?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Maybe try to use a false grip wherever you can if you need to be easy on the forearm?
It ended up feeling just fine!

I flew through my work out today because I went on my break. Reps were lower but rest time was shorter too.

No real stomach issues in the past week or so. I definitely feel and look leaner than my starting point, even after the few days of eating like crap.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I weighed 194 this morning. I weighed again a little later after my first meal and drinking water for a few hours and I weighed 193.

I did back today and 15 minutes of the stair climber.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Today is actually my last day of Red Ghost, I was counting wrong somehow. Lol

Starting weight: ~200 pounds upon waking.
Ending weight: 193 pounds in the middle of the day.

The left picture is about 3 weeks ago and the right picture is about 20 minutes ago. I will have a review up later in the day.
image.jpeg

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
7lbs and tightened up! Great work and looking forward to your thoughts