• Established
  • First Up Vote
Dude that's fantastic. I'm glad you posted some before/after pics. Great work

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Overall, I think this is a great product for the money and the ingredient profile. It has plenty of proven ingredients and the price is very reasonable.

As far as the effects, I lost a little over 7 pounds. I am very happy with this. I am a fat kid at heart so I have a hard time sticking to a strict diet, but even with the not so perfect diet, I am happy with how it turned out. I feel way leaner throughout the day and I have lost a noticeable amount of fat, I think.

The appetite suppression on this was great. I followed intermittent fasting, and most days I could have gone the entire day without eating if I didn't have to.

I originally started at 4 caps upon waking, but the upset stomach forced me to switch to 2 caps upon waking and 2 more four hours later. This took about another week for my body to get used to. I just do not respond well to lower percentage Forskolin apparently. It ended up going away mostly as long as I dosed four hours apart. It was even better if taken with a meal.

I didn't notice any other acute effects, like increase in energy or sweating. I did get a little anxious a few times for a few minutes about 45 minutes after dosing 4 caps at once, but that didn't happen often.

I feel as if I stayed rather full while losing bodyfat on this cut. My previous cut I felt like I lost most of my muscle with the fat, I think some of this has to do with the Forskolin.

I think this would be best if ran at 8 weeks because of the Forskolin. Overall I am happy with the results, and I would like to thank Controlled Labs for sending me the product to try! I appreciate the opportunity guys and I hope I was of some help to you guys and any others that are interested in this product. Sean1332 Hyde

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Overall, I think this is a great product for the money and the ingredient profile. It has plenty of proven ingredients and the price is very reasonable.

As far as the effects, I lost a little over 7 pounds. I am very happy with this. I am a fat kid at heart so I have a hard time sticking to a strict diet, but even with the not so perfect diet, I am happy with how it turned out. I feel way leaner throughout the day and I have lost a noticeable amount of fat, I think.

The appetite suppression on this was great. I followed intermittent fasting, and most days I could have gone the entire day without eating if I didn't have to.

I originally started at 4 caps upon waking, but the upset stomach forced me to switch to 2 caps upon waking and 2 more four hours later. This took about another week for my body to get used to. I just do not respond well to lower percentage Forskolin apparently. It ended up going away mostly as long as I dosed four hours apart. It was even better if taken with a meal.

I didn't notice any other acute effects, like increase in energy or sweating. I did get a little anxious a few times for a few minutes about 45 minutes after dosing 4 caps at once, but that didn't happen often.

I feel as if I stayed rather full while losing bodyfat on this cut. My previous cut I felt like I lost most of my muscle with the fat, I think some of this has to do with the Forskolin.

I think this would be best if ran at 8 weeks because of the Forskolin. Overall I am happy with the results, and I would like to thank Controlled Labs for sending me the product to try! I appreciate the opportunity guys and I hope I was of some help to you guys and any others that are interested in this product. Sean1332 Hyde
Thanks a lot, dude. I agree with running forskolin for 8 weeks as well. I'm glad you liked it, man!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good log bro. Definitely gained my interest. My BP can't handle anymore stims and this sounds like a good option for me in that regard.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm glad I got the opportunity to try it! I appreciate it guys.

Good log bro. Definitely gained my interest. My BP can't handle anymore stims and this sounds like a good option for me in that regard.
If you can handle the lower percentage Forskolin, I don't see any reason not to give it a try. There's even ways I could have gotten past the stomach issues, but I wanted to stick to my original plan of intermittent fasting.

There's definitely not a huge stimulant feel to it for someone like you who is used to that, but there's still proven ingredients in it that do what they're supposed to.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Breaking up the dose would certainly be the way to go if you were going to try RG. Smooth out the delivery curve and avoid a larger spike.