Trips (non drama) chatroom

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Yea i just got off work 10:40. Eatin and goin to bed. Shyyyytt ill prolly be here for a bit. I missed the football talk...
Im a Jacksonville fan.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ewwwwwww... Well, I guess that's better than being a Falcones fan! BLEH!!!

Yea i just got off work 10:40. Eatin and goin to bed. Shyyyytt ill prolly be here for a bit. I missed the football talk...
Im a Jacksonville fan.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Later B

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
ewwwwwww... Well, I guess that's better than being a Falcones fan! BLEH!!!
YEa but jacksonville only gets 2nd in the div. cause of the colts. They were 1 game behind them untill past weekend. And they have a well together team. I like them, not to showy not garbage.
Plus Jones-Drew is a force right now.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im jealouos! I wanna be Green! :bb2:

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
it's all love in here now.

i propose a new rule: you take your testicles off before entering this thread.
should be easy for ubi since he lost his 10 cycles ago. haha.;)

I lost one.. the other 3 are wayyy too fierce to go.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
Sorry guys, don't mean to bring down troop morale or anything but it was confirmed to me just a little bit ago that a friend of mine all thru middle school and high school just took his own life the night before last. I havent really had any contact with him for the past 8-9 years outside of the occasional bump into every now and then, but it still hurts all the same. He had lots of friends and seemed successful in his ventures. Hearing this sh*t made my skin crawl because he is not the guy anyone would have expected it from.

This is the 2nd person I have known to commit suicide and I can't help but wonder what kind of demons someone has in their head to lead them to believe that there is no other choice. Honestly, I think this action is unforgivable. Incredibly selfish and callous. No matter how bad things could get, I think it could always be much worse and I also wonder if they are so self-centered in their mindset that they don't consider the pain and loss of the people closest to them, the ones that would do anything to help them through the toughest times no questions asked???? The thought of my loved ones would would take that bitter taste out of my mouth in a hurry.

Anyway. Just a little confused had a few thoughts that I didn't want to speak and felt better coming here with them. I hope you guys dont mind.

-hijack over- carry on my wayward friends

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
On a lighter note... Has anyone tried Super Dieter's Tea???? That sh*t's no joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I took like 5 dumps today!!! Woooooohooooooooo! :dump:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry guys, don't mean to bring down troop morale or anything but it was confirmed to me just a little bit ago that a friend of mine all thru middle school and high school just took his own life the night before last. I havent really had any contact with him for the past 8-9 years outside of the occasional bump into every now and then, but it still hurts all the same. He had lots of friends and seemed successful in his ventures. Hearing this sh*t made my skin crawl because he is not the guy anyone would have expected it from.

This is the 2nd person I have known to commit suicide and I can't help but wonder what kind of demons someone has in their head to lead them to believe that there is no other choice. Honestly, I think this action is unforgivable. Incredibly selfish and callous. No matter how bad things could get, I think it could always be much worse and I also wonder if they are so self-centered in their mindset that they don't consider the pain and loss of the people closest to them, the ones that would do anything to help them through the toughest times no questions asked???? The thought of my loved ones would would take that bitter taste out of my mouth in a hurry.

Anyway. Just a little confused had a few thoughts that I didn't want to speak and felt better coming here with them. I hope you guys dont mind.

-hijack over- carry on my wayward friends
ahhh dam bro,sorry to hear....I lost a few friends from childhood. My best friend when i was like 16 .....od'd and they found him dead in a motel. I did everything with that kid...I't was rough. Ironic the last time i ever saw him I beat the sh*t out of him.....I never got to say sorry. Trauma remembers that i'm sure.

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
ahhh dam bro,sorry to hear....I lost a few friends from childhood. My best friend when i was like 16 .....od'd and they found him dead in a motel. I did everything with that kid...I't was rough. Ironic the last time i ever saw him I beat the sh*t out of him.....I never got to say sorry. Trauma remembers that i'm sure.
Pretty sh*tty stuff

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
my wife and his sister were best of friends for a long time

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Leggo - I am praying for you, your friends and family - and for your friend that took his life. I am praying that GOD hears the voice that prompted him to do such a thing, to hear Satans voice and excuse your friend, to pardon your friend into his kingdom. I will pray.

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
Leggo - I am praying for you, your friends and family - and for your friend that took his life. I am praying that GOD hears the voice that prompted him to do such a thing, to hear Satans voice and excuse your friend, to pardon your friend into his kingdom. I will pray.
thanks Matt

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Drama free and Trip in the same sentence is an oxymoron (j/k) :D Good to see you go green Trip, nice accomplishment bro :thumbsup:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Drama free and Trip in the same sentence is an oxymoron (j/k) :D Good to see you go green Trip, nice accomplishment bro :thumbsup:
thank-ya kindly

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Leggo- I have lost a few close friends myself from suicide also. Its tough and i felt helpless cause i never thought it would be them. Stay Strong man.

side note, anyone know why my Hdrol caps are only 80% or so full? I mean one was under the rounded part of the cap at the top? Is there somehitn im missin? Did they have too use a bigger cap? My "Mdrol" was packed.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Is it really 80% full, or is it only 20% empty? Hmmmmmm....

Leggo- I have lost a few close friends myself from suicide also. Its tough and i felt helpless cause i never thought it would be them. Stay Strong man.

side note, anyone know why my Hdrol caps are only 80% or so full? I mean one was under the rounded part of the cap at the top? Is there somehitn im missin? Did they have too use a bigger cap? My "Mdrol" was packed.

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
Leggo- I have lost a few close friends myself from suicide also. Its tough and i felt helpless cause i never thought it would be them. Stay Strong man. .
thanks MT

Didn't you buy during that "20% off" sale?? :lol:

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
80% full guess im positive thinker.
Leggo, i may have found outwhy the sale happend...

only time will tell i guess.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ahhh see Trip I went to bed and woke up and there is still Christmas decorations up at am!

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
Ahhh see Trip I went to bed and woke up and there is still Christmas decorations up at am!
i think trip might be right about you being on hallucinogens cause i'm not seeing a thing! on a side note, can i get some? :afro: LOL

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
suuuuuuuuuuuure Christine........we can all see them too? :fool2:

:toofunny: I kill me sometimes :)

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Congrats on the rep position Trippy. Can you let me know, I don't get the "I put the L back in PAL" wtf does that mean exactly. Sorry I'm a little slow but I'm sure it makes sense.

Thanks man,

Neoborn

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
:wtf: I come in here and find you all ripping off my signature !!!! Teh Mucho Lovo is mine!!!! alllllll mine!!!

Grande Loversius,

Neoborn

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It looks the old way to me.......do I need to log out then back in or something......I want to see the colors like Christine :)

MOD EDIT: Press crtl + f5

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats on the rep position Trippy. Can you let me know, I don't get the "I put the L back in PAL" wtf does that mean exactly. Sorry I'm a little slow but I'm sure it makes sense.

Thanks man,

Neoborn
Thanks Neo, Funny story really, I'm not really sure what the hell it means either. It just sounded good at the time. :cool:

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
It looks the old way to me.......do I need to log out then back in or something......I want to see the colors like Christine :)

MOD EDIT: Press crtl + f5
oh snap there it goes!:woohoo:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh snap,straight out of the north pole now!! Nice touch,makes me want to watch a christmas story with Ralphy...(gad that movie is gay,but its a total classic)

ps. I guess crader wasn't trippin after all. :toofunny:

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
wait...yo uguys really cant? Either that or imstill trippin on shrooms...eerrrrrr....nevermind. haha. I do see them though.
I will do shrooms soon too....maybe....im not sure....