Lifting on Business Trips

Cole79

Awards
Hey guys, so at my internship this summer I am scheduled to take a three day business trip next week. The hotel I am going to just has some free weights up to 30 or something and an all purpose machine I believe. Normally I would just deal with it and make the hotel gym work, but I just got back from vacation and need to get back into my flow with no interruptions. Any ideas or tips on how to get complete workouts? Has anybody ever convinced a gym to let them in for a two or three days without paying a whole week fee?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Another week won't kill you. Find an open space and just do HIIT. If you feel inclined to lift, just pay the day fee, most gyms only charge $10-20 per day. Some even have week free trials.

CincyKiller45

CincyKiller45

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys, so at my internship this summer I am scheduled to take a three day business trip next week. The hotel I am going to just has some free weights up to 30 or something and an all purpose machine I believe. Normally I would just deal with it and make the hotel gym work, but I just got back from vacation and need to get back into my flow with no interruptions. Any ideas or tips on how to get complete workouts? Has anybody ever convinced a gym to let them in for a two or three days without paying a whole week fee?
Plenty of places have day passes for around $10. Call around, it won't be difficult to find a place.

bobsaget2191

bobsaget2191

Awards
that's why I love my handy dandy iron gym can do anything on it lol

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe think about purchasing a TRX system to use for hotel room training.

Cole79

Awards
Was actually looking into the trx thing to buy. Seems pretty useful. Thanks all for the help.

jgvg

Awards
I would just pretend you're interested in signing up for the gym and they should give you a 7-10 day pass. Problem solved =)