Trips (non drama) chatroom

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
if i'm stuck in a burning building i hope it's trip that comes to resuce me (no homo).

DarkDragon

Awards
H I could challenge the medic test and become a firemedic. I could still work in nursing on the side per diem and make a killing that way all while having a pension in 20 years.....the only thing that keeps me back is the heights......I hate heights! lol
Do it, it is a great career choice. Having a fear of heights is ok, just don't get on the ladder truck!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do it, it is a great career choice. I am doing it now, having a fear of heights is ok, just don't get on the ladder truck!
It's certainly in my realm of possibilities not doubt. Lately i've been debating becoming a flight nurse. I have a few buddies that do it and kind of have an in if i want to. My heart however really lies in going on and becoming a Physician assistant or Nurse Anesthetist...... very shortly i'll be making that decision :D

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Do it, it is a great career choice. Having a fear of heights is ok, just don't get on the ladder truck!
You have to get on the Platform in order to pass FF1/FF2 - and that's for every state.

Being a Fire/Medic is a great way to serve the public.

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
Why is it that i see an ex from over a year ago that i have seen plenty of times since and for some reason it F*cks my head up tonight? i dont get it... Its king funny cause for the last year a girlfriend is the last thing i have been thinking about... My estrogen levels must be to high or something...i gotta up the dose of arimedex...

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey bro i hope you get the fire academy man! Im pulling for ya!

Hey y'all, Today was a banger fo sho. I stood in -8 degree weather for 45 mins waiting for the doors to open to hand my application to fire academy in.....this was at 6:30 in the morn. I got mine in 4th out of lord knows how many. They do give preference to people that are already affiliated with a department. I want this more than anything else in the world right now........sorry gwen

Hit up the gym in the morning...I never ever do that!...and tore that sun-b*tch up!!!

I also had my second interview with fed-ex freight. They have to wait on a backround check now. The job pays pretty awsome. If I get into fire recruit school I can't take it though.

Did I mention I slept for less than an hour last night...nerves got the best of me I guess!

This day has had way too much happen already......my mind is on vacation for the rest of the night.

~Trip "Bananas"

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
Why is it that i see an ex from over a year ago that i have seen plenty of times since and for some reason it F*cks my head up tonight? i dont get it... Its king funny cause for the last year a girlfriend is the last thing i have been thinking about... My estrogen levels must be to high or something...i gotta up the dose of arimedex...
it happens to the best of us brotha.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Been there broski, not always easy to be studs like us is it..