Trips (non drama) chatroom

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Congrats Trip!! I like the Pats but since I know someone on the Titans I wish them well. But I'm a Bengals fan...yes Who Dey!!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
congrats reptilian! i'm innnnnnn!
Thank-you kind sir.....I am half alien you know :blink:....wait..............i never said that....uhh.....yea......:stick:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wish the Patriots sucked because I hate them so much (Colts fan), but alas, they are too good. If the Pats-Colts AFC Championship plays out again this year, it should be a classic.

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
Googoo gaga yo' ugly kids call me dada,
Missin' they father while you try and bother ringin' phones-in, You probably jonesin', gettin' greedy eatin' at Tony Romes-in,
stuffin' yo' mouf out like fat pigs you smokin' cigs.

Watch yo step Teresa, chew up on yo slice of pizza!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wish the Patriots sucked because I hate them so much (Colts fan), but alas, they are too good. If the Pats-Colts AFC Championship plays out again this year, it should be a classic.
I can respect the colts/pats rivalry. It's aiming to be the magnitude of a yankee/redsox rivalry soon. I hope we do meet in the AFC champioship as it will be a great game.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can respect the colts/pats rivalry. It's aiming to be the magnitude of a yankee/redsox rivalry soon. I hope we do meet in the AFC champioship as it will be a great game.
For sure man. Despite my unbridled hate for the Pats, I am not in the 'asterisk' camp. I didn't even see 'VideoGate' or whatever ridiculous name they called it as that big of a deal. I want my Colts to beat your Pats in a fair, untainted game. And will not cry about refs, calls, penalties, injuries and the like if I lose. You douchebags are crazy good and I hope we whoop your ass though.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For sure man. Despite my unbridled hate for the Pats, I am not in the 'asterisk' camp. I didn't even see 'VideoGate' or whatever ridiculous name they called it as that big of a deal. I want my Colts to beat your Pats in a fair, untainted game. And will not cry about refs, calls, penalties, injuries and the like if I lose. You douchebags are crazy good and I hope we whoop your ass though.
Great to hear that mullet! I hate the homo colts myself but I respect the talent they have. I can only hope we get to see that game. It's good for the rivalry and the sport. GAME ON :twisted:

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Great to hear that mullet! I hate the homo colts myself but I respect the talent they have. I can only hope we get to see that game. It's good for the rivalry and the sport. GAME ON :twisted:
You hate the COLTS!!! Hmmm maybe I didnt research this rep thing that well:blink:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You hate the COLTS!!! Hmmm maybe I didnt research this rep thing that well:blink:
Being a loyal patriot fan the colts are my enemy. Trust me ya researched well. :D I hate the colts and i'm loyal to my team win or lose ;)

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The colts are like little horses......but gayer, and less PATRIOTIC.............GO PATS!!! whooooooooo!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
Little non-patriotic homohorse.... now we just can't have those can we!

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
Dont call Trip a little homo horse..or is that hung like a mini horse?
Nah, mini-horses are hung like trip.... not that i would know.... damn, went homo for a minute

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nah, mini-horses are hung like trip.... not that i would know.... damn, went homo for a minute
Damn, you actually did.:blink: It's ok it was probably a fleeting moment lol

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
whats all this talk about my fu-shnickin .....?

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
You Canadians like Football? Well at least you know how to choose a team ;) Go Colts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You Canadians like Football? Well at least you know how to choose a team ;) Go Colts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah we play, except with longer fields and bigger balls.

;)

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Gangsta me.....lol I was just admiring the new Christmas lights on the site..Very pretty!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gangsta me.....lol I was just admiring the new Christmas lights on the site..Very pretty!
Please tell me you didn't drop acid.....LMAO

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:blink: Oh lord...someone get the hose!!
Well, I think it's flattering you made that name for my penis but 'the hose' is a little over exaggeration. Cucumber, and steel-rod are quite fine Trippy.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Aye...maybe its not there..play nice tonight, I'm going to bed.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
No more drama in yo life!!! Good song, classic. Random question, anybody tried BO barbell rows underhand? Just started doing them that way and I like it

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
it's all love in here now.

i propose a new rule: you take your testicles off before entering this thread.
should be easy for ubi since he lost his 10 cycles ago. haha.;)

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I mocked Trip in a very unfair way - it was not cool. Joke or no joke, It was childish! I have apologized for my actions and offered Trip a cyber-handshake...

Trip is a good guy, he's a smart guy - and he's loyal, unlike what I demonstrated lastnight.

I hope you all respect his wishes and will keep this a drama free thread...

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh no B5150......looks like the sox are getting close to closing the deal with santana ;):D

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
I mocked Trip in a very unfair way - it was not cool. Joke or no joke, It was childish! I have apologized for my actions and offered Trip a cyber-handshake...

Trip is a good guy, he's a smart guy - and he's loyal, unlike what I demonstrated lastnight.

Well said. Triiiiiip! Where you at?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Oh alright..... I'll holster mine before entering haha

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Matthew all is forgiven,and forgotten. You are a good guy,and I know you were just joking.....

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established

You see Hostel 2? Ouch...... oooouuuch

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What did you do bra??? You can't make a statment and leave me hanging.
We're not going to open up that can of worms.....again it's over and done with.