Tribulus is making me aggressive, will it work for libido ?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I cant say anything bad about Analyzed Supps but I cant be sure about the quality either. If they can show COA then I will recommend it
they are not even around anymore. I believe PES quit making Analyzed Sups.

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
they are not even around anymore. I believe PES quit making Analyzed Sups.
That is true, unfortunately. Wished I had the chance to try their Cistamax (cistanche deserticola extract).

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is true, unfortunately. Wished I had the chance to try their Cistamax (cistanche deserticola extract).
I liked some of the sups from Analyzed, but didn't get much from there Tribulus Alatus.

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmmm...I have two unopened bottles of Analyzed Supps Trib Alatus.
i have used 2 bottles of AS Trib alatus. Felt I was getting some libido boost but of course probably placebo. Bloodwork indicates ZILCH impact on test levels, and this from the near bottom of the range. One great marketing scam based on a fantastical rat study IMO. There is a reason why AS ceased to exist as a label along with most of the products

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i have used 2 bottles of AS Trib alatus. Felt I was getting some libido boost but of course probably libido. Bloodwork indicates ZILCH impact on test levels, and this from the near bottom of the range. One great marketing scam based on a fantastical rat study IMO. There is a reason why AS ceased to exist as a label along with most of the products
Agree!

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Quality Tribulus Terrestris does reliably up libido (and erections) in individuals using it. Part of that "quality" is being standardized for furostanloic saponins (of which protodioscin is just one). You want a minimum of 500mg furostanolic saponins/day, up to 1,000mg. There is one study showing Trib raises test 12%, IGF-1 20% and result in more fat loss vs. placebo*. Although it hasn't panned out as a test booster, it apparently does have a beneficial effect in strength trained males. This doesn't surprise me. Trib has been on the market since the early 1990's (Tribestan being the first in the U.S.), with many repeat buyers. That's a sign IMO, a sign there's something to it..

The best product in this category is long gone: Syntrax Fuzu. Furostanolic saponins derived from Tribulus, Fenugreek and Dioscorea Deltoidia. Made you smell like maple syrup, (from the Fenugreek), but the libido/gains were worth it. :)

It's just a shame so many junk trib products are on the market..

* Tribulus Boosts Testosterone (+12%), IGF-1 (+20%), Sheds 2kg (7%) Body Fat and Maintains Lean Mass in 12 Wk RCT - SuppVersity: Nutrition and Exercise Science for Everyone

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Quality Tribulus Terrestris does reliably up libido (and erections) in individuals using it. Part of that "quality" is being standardized for furostanloic saponins (of which protodioscin is just one). You want a minimum of 500mg furostanolic saponins/day, up to 1,000mg. There is one study showing Trib raises test 12%, IGF-1 20% and result in more fat loss vs. placebo*. Although it hasn't panned out as a test booster, it apparently does have a beneficial effect in strength trained males. This doesn't surprise me. Trib has been on the market since the early 1990's (Tribestan being the first in the U.S.), with many repeat buyers. That's a sign IMO, a sign there's something to it..

The best product in this category is long gone: Syntrax Fuzu. Furostanolic saponins derived from Tribulus, Fenugreek and Dioscorea Deltoidia. Made you smell like maple syrup, (from the Fenugreek), but the libido/gains were worth it. :)

It's just a shame so many junk trib products are on the market..

* Tribulus Boosts Testosterone (+12%), IGF-1 (+20%), Sheds 2kg (7%) Body Fat and Maintains Lean Mass in 12 Wk RCT - SuppVersity: Nutrition and Exercise Science for Everyone
Syntrax? They was known as scammers ;)
Tribestan by Sopharma is one of the best. It contain protodioscin and protogracillin :)

pro45

Awards
Been using Ultimate Nutrition's Bulgarian Tribulus and I've been getting random boners all day.

M-Test never did this for me. Strength in the gym has been very good, as well.

I've been taking 2-3 capsules a day. Might bump it up to four caps per day with my next bottle. But I plan on doing 5 day on, two off with this protocol.

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been using Ultimate Nutrition's Bulgarian Tribulus and I've been getting random boners all day.

I've been taking 2-3 capsules a day. Might bump it up to four caps per day with my next bottle. But I plan on doing 5 day on, two off with this protocol.
I never got a lot out of those test booster mixes that contain many ingredients (M Test, Alphamax XT, etc.) while I have/had good results with quality extracts of Tribulus, Ecdysterone, TA, etc. I certainly stick with these single ingredient products now.

pro45

Awards
I never got a lot out of those test booster mixes that contain many ingredients (M Test, Alphamax XT, etc.) while I have/had good results with quality extracts of Tribulus, Ecdysterone, TA, etc. I certainly stick with these single ingredient products now.
I am currently seeking a good Ecdysterone product to stack with my trib. If you know of one, please do tell...

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So 50g of quinoa has about 20mg of ecdysterone in it. A 25 pound bag of quinoa cost 70 bucks. So you eat 6 ounces a day to get your daily dose. How does this sound.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
So 50g of quinoa has about 20mg of ecdysterone in it. A 25 pound bag of quinoa cost 70 bucks. So you eat 6 ounces a day to get your daily dose. How does this sound.
James you need the proper form of ecdysterone cos they're all different, a very good quality RCE or rhaponticum carthamoides is probably what you're after

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Haven't tried it but one of the most popular is turkesterone from tonvara

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Ultimate Nutrition Trib has been out there for a while and I've seen others say that they liked what they
got from this brands Trib. I've never tried it so I can't comment but again the feedback has been pretty
good.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ultimate Nutrition Trib has been out there for a while and I've seen others say that they liked what they
got from this brands Trib. I've never tried it so I can't comment but again the feedback has been pretty
good.
Every site I look at has positive reviews for this and only 16 per bottle.

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Trib def boosts my libido and aggression. Feel a lot stronger in the gym and workouts are intensified by the aggression. I am using a super old tub I got from nutrabio dot com. From comparing to other capsules, my powder is very dark and bitter, almost acidic tasting like 100% cacao. Only way it is edible is in a super sweet chocolate protein shake. Def works tho.

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
I bought one 90caps bottle from vemoherb. Will try starting at 4caps ED and go from there. If I see any intial effects, I will buy more to evalate it for 8-12weeks. Might stack it with Retibol (ecdysterone).

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
4 caps is a little bit on the low side in my opinion.

I don't know how much you weigh, but it is recommended to take at least a gram/day

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Yes you should be mega dosing it for maximum effect

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Take at least 6x200mg caps per day, I know it says 3-6 caps but aim for 6 from day 1 if money isn't an option and run for 8 weeks, this will be my next run with 8 weeks tonvara turkesterone

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Btw for those who want to play around with the powder or already bought it (since it is a lot cheaper, but also messier): A 1ml scoop (very often provided with Bulkpowders and Myprotein products) corresponds to 400mg. I would take three scoops a day.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Btw for those who want to play around with the powder or already bought it (since it is a lot cheaper, but also messier): A 1ml scoop (very often provided with Bulkpowders and Myprotein products) corresponds to 400mg. I would take three scoops a day.
So the 30g tub would last 10 days?

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
4 caps is a little bit on the low side in my opinion.

I don't know how much you weigh, but it is recommended to take at least a gram/day
I´m around 85-90kg. Okey, I will aim for 1g ED then.

Take at least 6x200mg caps per day, I know it says 3-6 caps but aim for 6 from day 1 if money isn't an option and run for 8 weeks, this will be my next run with 8 weeks tonvara turkesterone
Will do. Tonvara turkesterone looks good, but too expensive for me right now though. I can get quality RCE from a domestic manufacture aswell.

I will probably buy the powder + bottle if I enjoy the the first bottle from vemoherb. Powder dosing when I´m at home, and caps when I am on the run for convenience.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Should be a nice run but not cheap as good dose of tonvara Turk is not cheap
Sadly, i wouldnt bother buying Turk from Tonvara until I get more info. It was from ICPS before,but not now.
Email sent to ICPS asking is it true ICPS sell their raws to smaller companies in Uzbekistan. According to Tonvara, one of those smaller companies do sell to Tonvara.
We will see!

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sadly, i wouldnt bother buying Turk from Tonvara until I get more info. It was from ICPS before,but not now.
Email sent to ICPS asking is it true ICPS sell their raws to smaller companies in Uzbekistan. According to Tonvara, one of those smaller companies do sell to Tonvara.
We will see!
Well sht hopefully we get a good souce for Turk again

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I´m around 85-90kg. Okey, I will aim for 1g ED then.

Will do. Tonvara turkesterone looks good, but too expensive for me right now though. I can get quality RCE from a domestic manufacture aswell.

I will probably buy the powder + bottle if I enjoy the the first bottle from vemoherb. Powder dosing when I´m at home, and caps when I am on the run for convenience.
Just as a warning, but I hope that it is clear beforehand, the powder is very bitter as every quality extract. It does also well concerning the pinch test. It sticks between fingers. Fake tribulus does not

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just as a warning, but I hope that it is clear beforehand, the powder is very bitter as every quality extract. It does also well concerning the pinch test. It sticks between fingers. Fake tribulus does not
Thank you for showing us Vemoherb.
ordered Tribulus and I am going to run 2g daily.right now I am 232lbs.

Will also try their ecdy at 8 caps daily (2g) which gives 1900mg pure ecdy. I dont need to increase my protein intake because its good as it is

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
I got a free OL tribulus can half dose help libido during pct? Already taking super PCT and serm

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you for showing us Vemoherb.
ordered Tribulus and I am going to run 2g daily.right now I am 232lbs.

Will also try their ecdy at 8 caps daily (2g) which gives 1900mg pure ecdy. I dont need to increase my protein intake because its good as it is
If you can, try to buy it in Bulgaria. The same product for Bulgaria is like 10€ cheaper. On the website it is not possible unfortunately.

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
This is impossible for us to know. You need to try it
Haha I was asking or gonna sell libido is fine last week of PCT. Currently running mk 677 with peptides to bridge and smashed like a champ tonight. Booty call was impressed. Just chasing that test feeling where every chick looks bangable haha miss that but I'm sure tren will do it more in a few months

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Don't get me wrong mtest is a great support for sleep and libido. But test is best I just don't want to waste my time when I could sell it

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha I was asking or gonna sell libido is fine last week of PCT. Currently running mk 677 with peptides to bridge and smashed like a champ tonight. Booty call was impressed. Just chasing that test feeling where every chick looks bangable haha miss that but I'm sure tren will do it more in a few months
Which peptides are you using ?

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Which peptides are you using ?
Cjc no dac and ipam 300 mcg a day split in 2-3 pins depending if I can get home at lunch. Definitely digging them so far or it's all mental I don't care either way something to focus on till next cycle

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cjc no dac and ipam 300 mcg a day split in 2-3 pins depending if I can get home at lunch. Definitely digging them so far or it's all mental I don't care either way something to focus on till next cycle
You dont need MK677 at all. Keep it so you can run it later with some anabolic compounds

JohnP.

JohnP.

Awards
We will see!
Did ICPS every email you back for the Exubol???

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
Have anyone got shipping conformation from Vemoherb?

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have anyone got shipping conformation from Vemoherb?
I got one pretty quick and it was delivered after 5 days. Actually, ordered another two tubs 2 weeks ago.

Just checked my mails, and it was already shipped on the same day. Have you got a order confirmation mail?

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
I got one pretty quick and it was delivered after 5 days. Actually, ordered another two tubs 2 weeks ago.

Just checked my mails, and it was already shipped on the same day. Have you got a order confirmation mail?
That was fast shipping.

I checked my spam filter, order confirmation was there. Not shipped yet though, and will probably not be shipped tomorrow as it is international worker day aka communist day.