Tribulus is making me aggressive, will it work for libido ?

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes that is for sure. Still, was the product tested by the University of Sofia of the same quality or has the university of Sofia falsified their tests.

Anyhow, I will not buy stuff again from Vemoherb. But actually I was not going to order tribulus from them any longer at any rate.

Now it would be funny to test Sopharma :)
Or maybe the test batch they sent to university or if picked at random contained higher rate and later they just switch to lower! Huum

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Or maybe the test batch they sent to university or if picked at random contained higher rate and later they just switch to lower! Huum
Yeah, that is what I am saying. Was the tested product of the same quality?

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes that is for sure. Still, was the product tested by the University of Sofia of the same quality or has the university of Sofia falsified their tests.

Anyhow, I will not buy stuff again from Vemoherb. But actually I was not going to order tribulus from them any longer at any rate.

Now it would be funny to test Sopharma :)
God knows but one thing is for sure.
Their Tribulus NEVER contained 60%.
Amount of Protodioscin is always max 50% of total steroidal saponins.
Tribestan as an example or another one which has same quality and even cheaper) has 40%+ Protodioscin. So the total saponins = 90%

boulon

Awards
Can you test bulgarian tribulus from ultimate nutrition???
Others too,,, like now foods in results of vemo test 36mg for 1000mg for the price....
And curious for barlows herbal elixir 40% protodioscine?????
Bad monkey botanicals 50% protodioscine ????
Thanks

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can you test bulgarian tribulus from ultimate nutrition???
Others too,,, like now foods in results of vemo test 36mg for 1000mg for the price....
And curious for barlows herbal elixir 40% protodioscine?????
Bad monkey botanicals 50% protodioscine ????
Thanks
If only was that easy, only professional company can test. See b oldanic

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anyone have try controlled lab blue up? Ingredient say 30% protodioscin

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Unfortunately, half the products we buy contain crap RAWS.

If most were tested, we'd probably be getting half of what we paid for.

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is the product that keeps showing up as ******** can someone PM me?

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
https://*************/#

Finaly! A company who I trust 100% has released top quality Tribulus product. Standardized for min.40% Protodioscin.

******** bringing us ICPS Ajuga and Ecdysterone (the only company in the world at the moment)now brings more of top herbal products and I hope this is not last !

And no, I am not working for the company nor repping etc. This just makes me happy because its good to see there are still companies focusing on quality and not releasing plenty of crap

Danes DK why AM blocks it.

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Could anyone comment on tribulus atalus from olympic labs? Is it a good product and what are the specific effects of this particular form of tribulus?

D3x

D3x

Awards
  • Established
Olympus is 3rd party verified so.. just do research on what want.. they give you 100% what's listed

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just thought I'd bump this thread and see if anyone had any other feedback on any of the
brands of Tribulus that they might have started using from the start of this thread.

Glow

Awards
Yes, Tribulus will help your libido look at it from the perspective that it reduces cholesterol and sugar level. Also since it alters the hormones, it is likely to increase your libido. For many years, people have relied on its roots to help open up the urinary tract, reduce swelling and enhance libido. It increases testosterone levels which are key to enhancing testosterone function. So I think you are on the right track continue using it and soon you will reap the fruit.

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
Placebo

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Jesus this thread still going? How do you get aggressive form tribulus. We're all different but damn I can only imagine how aas would affect that person. Only thing i noticec was how much it annoyed me that I wasted money on it. Obviously it's not meant to be taken at the age of 16 but still.

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am always wondering what it is good for to point out that it does not work and not being open to the possibility that it might work if it is a quality extract and properly dosed.

It is like people eating steak for 3$ and saying that steak does not taste good. No use in being that "absolute" about herbal extracts.

There are like 1000 different shades between "does not work" and "as good as AAS '". Have an open mind.

Anyways, I can't think of a single person that I personally know, that did not like properly dosed good quality Tribulus. It is common currency in my weightlifting club as it tremendously improves recovery, well-being and allows to give a small extra edge for strength. It is similar to AAS? Not really. Does it possibly increase testosterone? Probably not really. Do you feel awesome on it? I definitely do. But I don't take 1g of a **** tribulus extract.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Tribulus I suppose increase Test conversion to DHT, this it might be why there is and increase in aggression?

-----------------------------
Result of Protodioscin (Tribulus terrestris) treatment in males diagnosed with infertility and impotence
K.M. Arsyad
Medical Biology Division of Andrology, University of Sriwijaya, Indonesia (1996)
SUMMARY
Libilov treatment consisting of oral administration of 3 x 1 to 3 x 2 tablets / day for 14 to 60 days was shown to be effective in improving the concentration and quality of spermatozoa in patients with oligozoospermia. Furthermore, the treated men also reported improvement in sexual libido, erection, ejaculation and orgasm. Libilov treatment also resulted in improved spermatogenesis in the Sertoli and germinal cells, and increased the efficiency of testosterone conversion to dihydrotestosterone (DHT). As DHT played an important role in the improvement of red blood cell formation (erythropoiesis) as well as muscle development, this contributed to the sense of physical well-being and improved oxygen circulation in the body. Indirectly, these effects also added to the improvement in sexual functions, including libido, erection, and orgasm.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Mechanism of Protodioscin
Protodioscin acts by stimulating the enzyme 5-alpha-reductase, which plays a role in the conversion of testosterone into dihydrotestosterone (Viktorof et al. 1994). In addition, protodioscin also stimulates the hypothalamus secretion of luteinizing hormone (LH), but not of follicle stimulating hormone (FSH). Protodioscin is shown to increase the density of the Leydig, but not that of the Sertoli cells, and to improve the level of spermatogonia and to increase the production of spermatocytes and spermatids without changing the diameter of the seminiferous tubules. Physically, protodioscin treatment results in increased male fertility and sexual functions.
In respect to improving fertility, protodioscin increases the level of spermatogenesis by stimulating the Sertoli and germinal cells, resulting in the increased production of sperms. In this process, protodioscin improves the conversion of testosterone to DHT, which in turn stimulates the production of Androgen Binding Protein (ABP) in the Sertoli cells. Increased ABP production results in increased formation of DHT-ABP complex, which stimulates spermatogenesis in the germinal cells. Another fraction of the DHT-ABP complex is transported to the epididymis, which increases the efficiency of the maturation of spermatozoa into fertile sperms.
In respect to increasing sexual functions, protodioscin works by increasing the conversion of testosterone into the potent DHT(Figure 4). In addition to the increase in sexual drive or libido, DHT also stimulates erythropoiesis or production of red blood cells, and muscle developments, thus contributing to the improvement of blood circulation as well as the oxygen transport systems. Importantly, regular use of protodioscin has also been shown to increase the duration of penile erection and improve ejaculation in males.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bought trib powder with a money back guarantee. Have some tribestan on the way. Will run each separately and see if they do anything.

9thvenom

Awards
Just thought I'd bump this thread and see if anyone had any other feedback on any of the
brands of Tribulus that they might have started using from the start of this thread.
I tried tribestan from sopharma loved it, only trib product that ever worked for me unfortunately they must have changed the formula or something because my 2nd go around with it i felt absolutely nothing.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I tried tribestan from sopharma loved it, only trib product that ever worked for me unfortunately they must have changed the formula or something because my 2nd go around with it i felt absolutely nothing.
What does it feel like the first time you took it in the gym.

117codyawebb

117codyawebb

Awards
  • Established
Jesus this thread still going? How do you get aggressive form tribulus. We're all different but damn I can only imagine how aas would affect that person. Only thing i noticec was how much it annoyed me that I wasted money on it. Obviously it's not meant to be taken at the age of 16 but still.
Gave me an erection n 24/7

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is the brand that gets good feedback but strange that the 2nd time around it didn't kick
in for you. :(

PowerHouse555

PowerHouse555

Awards
  • Established
There are alot if haters on Trib. I've taken it off and on for years....different brands, different doses and different sapons. The only thing i noticed was an increase in my "loads". So ya i love the TRIB!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Full disclosure, I do work for San, but we have several types of trib. Only one works, the Bulgarian one. It's pretty great, and better than a lot of other brands. I need to try tribestan, where do you guys buy?

BTW I tried b old anic and it wasn't special.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Full disclosure, I do work for San, but we have several types of trib. Only one works, the Bulgarian one. It's pretty great, and better than a lot of other brands. I need to try tribestan, where do you guys buy?

The one your referring to is the Tribuvar 500 by S.A.N. which sometime down the road I will
try as well as Barlowes Trib but right now I need to use up some of the other herbals that I have
on hand that I've stock piled during crazy deals.:)

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah. They used to have an old formula called endotest with Rhodiola, trib, and some other things which was on fire. So good. Lol, I just searched, and there's a link to ama zon, and I got excited. No longer there of course, it's been years.

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Yeah I was not impressed either with their tribulus.

Btw I think cheap trib (think like generic 40% that sell for 6-8$ for 90g of trib) works pretty well also if you take like 6-9g a day since stuff is underdosed as hell. Still pretty cheap at that price.