Perhaps a stupid question.. DAA and Tribulus?

katafe2260

Awards
Hello,
I know this might sound like a stupid question, but I'm a newbie.

Is it safe to take DAA and Tribulus Terrestris simultaneously? That's all I'm asking.

Also, plese don't tell me, that test boosters don't work, leave me with the placebo at least

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yes . Most test boosters use these two together in one product and it’s very common . No interaction . Just be aware, there’s some evidence and anecdotal reports of daa raising prolactin

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Not all Tribulus is the same.
You definitely want something with a high percentage of Protodioscin. If it doesn’t have that word with a percentage after it, don’t buy it.

DAA, “yeah it’s a no from me, dawg”
Like my dude above said, can raise prolactin and I experienced that back in the day, when DAA was popular.

The best product I’ve used recently in this realm, is Black Magic Supply, “Super Natty”

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Not all Tribulus is the same.
You definitely want something with a high percentage of Protodioscin. If it doesn’t have that word with a percentage after it, don’t buy it.

DAA, “yeah it’s a no from me, dawg”
Like my dude above said, can raise prolactin and I experienced that back in the day, when DAA was popular.

The best product I’ve used recently in this realm, is Black Magic Supply, “Super Natty”
So you got high prl symptoms from it ? Lol . Damn , can you describe them while on daa? Hopefully no leaking nips 😂

I haven’t tried daa yet so I’m curious

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So you got high prl symptoms from it ? Lol . Damn , can you describe them while on daa? Hopefully no leaking nips

I haven’t tried daa yet so I’m curious
Itchy, sensitive, slightly puffy....It’s been forever, but that’s what I remember. Wouldn’t recommend....Take yourself out for a juicy 🥩 steak instead, that’s where the gainz are (Dont skimp on the carbs)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Itchy, sensitive, slightly puffy....It’s been forever, but that’s what I remember. Wouldn’t recommend....Take yourself out for a juicy 🥩 steak instead, that’s where the gainz are (Dont skimp on the carbs)
Agreed on this. You'll get much more out of a steak than you will DAA :)

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hello,
I know this might sound like a stupid question, but I'm a newbie.

Is it safe to take DAA and Tribulus Terrestris simultaneously? That's all I'm asking.

Also, plese don't tell me, that test boosters don't work, leave me with the placebo at least
Shouldn't be any specific issues between the two.

That said I would look into different ingredients. There is decent research on some ingredients that have more than just testosterone boosting benefits (cortisol, stress, performance, libido, etc.) or with those benefits as well.