Tribulus is making me aggressive, will it work for libido ?

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Danes I will be a guinea pig and try Vemoherb Tribulus in my upcoming PCT that
Im starting in about 5 weeks.

I should have it in my hands in 2 to 3 weeks... ;)
Nice !
Dont be affraid of taking more than recommended dose :)

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice !
Dont be affraid of taking more than recommended dose :)
Look who you are talking tooo... me afraid to over dose something. :biglaugh:

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you tried the sns trib 750 formula?
I have not but it seems like a same extract as used in Swedish Tribulus study I posted.
I personaly would go for vemoHerb Tribulus or Sopharma Tribestan. Those two contain high % of Protodioscin :)

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys I was very intrigued with the content of vemoherb so I dropped them an email and this is what i got back.

VEMO 99 Ltd
Address: 88 Rozhen Blvd., 1271 Sofia, Bulgaria
Tel./Fax: +359 2 931 10 91 | Tel.: +359 2 931 66 21
E-mail: [email protected] | Web: www.vemo-vsv.com
Specification
Name VemoHerb® Bulgarian Tribulus
Biologically active dietary supplement - herbal complex
Ingredients in one
capsule
200.0 mg dry extract from Bulgarian Tribulus terrestris, with content of 60%
furostanol saponins determined as protodioscine, and excipients:
maltodextrin, magnesium stearate, tricalcium phosphate
№ Parameter Characteristics and Standards
I. Requirements for the capsules
1. Appearance Hard, non-transparent,
vegetable (HPMC) capsules
2. Colour
- of the body White
- of the cap White + Logo
3. Size № 0
4. Disintegration, min., not more than 30
ІІ. Requirements for the capsule content
1. Appearance Cylindrical mass,
which disintegrates when touched
2. Colour Light brown to brown
3. Odour Specific
4. Quantity of the content in one capsule, g 0.350
5. Mass uniformity, % ± 10.0
6. Loss on drying, percentage, not more than 5.0
7. Content of furostanol saponins, determined as
protodioscine in 1 capsule, mg 108.0÷132.0
8. Heavy metals, mg/kg, not more than
Lead (Pb) 3.0
Cadmium (Cd) 1.0
Mercury (Hg) 0.1
9. Microbial content
Total Viable Count, CFU/g, not more than 1.103
Yeast, CFU/g, not more than 1.102
Mould, CFU/g, not more than 1.102
E. coli, Salmonella spp., St. aureus, CFU/g Must not be detected
III. Storage and Shelf life requirements
1. Storage Store at temperature not higher than 25oC
2. Shelf life 24 months under the previously mentioned
conditions in its original packaging
Application: Enhances energy and vitality. It is used in developing of different recovering formulas for
supporting the muscle strength, growth and lean body weight and is included in the bodybuilding
programs. It is recommended for athletes in the preparatory and the active period and in the period of
recovering after physical exhaustion. Stimulates the human sexuality and libido.
Dosage and directions for use: 3-6 capsules daily – take 1-2 capsules three times a day.
This product is manufactured and controlled according to principles and requirements of
EN ISO 9001-2008/HACCP, FSSC 22000:2011, GMP

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
We are unique manufacturers of dietary supplements based on rare
remedial plants, because of the fact that we produce our own extracts
that we use for our end products.
Let us tell you the recipe of how VemoHerb Bulgarian Tribulus is made:
1. Select the best raw herb – it is wild grown so we need to gather it manually. Do not worry – it grows in virgin clean idyllic rural regions, so the hiking for this herb is a pleasant experience.
2. Dry the herbal material – do not rush to put it under the sun! The herb should dry in shade, in order to retain its valuable qualities. We are very careful not to spoil the precious herb.
3. Extract the active ingredients – we bring the dried herb in our modern extraction plant and apply our unique know-how technology, constantly enhanced over the past 20 years,
to produce a highly purified and concentrated extract.
4. Analyze and standardize our extract – make sure that the active ingredients are present in the appropriate amounts in the finished extract.
5. Put the extract in vegetarian capsules – the herb is typically quite bitter – it is not pleasant to drink it directly, that is why we encapsulate it.
6. Pack the capsules in bottles and seal the bottleneck to guarantee product freshness.

Selecting the best raw herb

Every quality product starts with the choice of raw materials and ingredients. From our longstanding experience, we have concluded that the best herb to use in our product is a wild
grown Tribulus terrestris plant. The Tribulus plant is gathered in the cleanest rural and mountainous areas of Bulgaria, guaranteeing that the plant was not exposed to any harmful
effects of the environment. There is one important note to be made – the herb has to be wild grown, not cultivated. Cultivated herbs are simply too weak with less and lower quality
furostanol saponins and contain residues from the fertilizers and herbicides used for growing –
in plain terms it is not good enough for our premium product.
Something very essential, that is usually “missed”, is the fact that the Bulgarian Tribulus terrestris phytochemistry is different, when compared to herbs with different origin. This is due
to the specific geographic location, the unique climate and relief of the country, different parts of the plant that are used for obtaining the extract, different time of the year and the special
method for gathering the herb. All of this determines the distinct pharmacological and physiological effect of the genuine Bulgarian Tribulus extract.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
After we have selected the best source of quality plants, the next crucial step is the drying method for the herb – contrary to common belief the drying process is almost as important as
the extraction itself – it has to be done in shade, under strictly controlled temperature and humidity. Now we have the best possible raw material for the production of our extract.
Extraction of the active ingredients
Next, the dried raw herb has to be processed into our signature product – the famous Bulgarian
Tribulus terrestris extract. The production process is very complicated, with many preparatory steps and over a dozen extractions, in order not only to guarantee the highest content of the
active ingredients, but also to purify the product from all unnecessary
compounds, that may lower or outright remove the beneficial effects of the extract. In the end, we reach an extraction rate of 1:50 (i.e. we produce 1 kg extract from 50 kg dry herb).
Our manufacturing facilities are in compliance with GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices). Our
company is certified by and follows the guidelines set by the quality assurance systems EN ISO
9001-2008, HACCP, FSSC 22000:2011, GMP+, GMP, KOSHER and HALAL.
Analyzing and standardizing our extract
We standardize our extract at 60% furostanol saponins determined as protodioscin, according to the Bulgarian spectrophotometric assay. We make laboratory analysis of each batch to
guarantee the active substances are present in the extract in constant and appropriate quantityand do not fluctuate from batch to batch. The method we use is approved and validated more
than 30 years ago as Bulgaria has long traditions in manufacturing this extract.

There is a big difference between the furostanol saponins determined as protodioscin, and the
general saponins – common in Chinese and Indian extracts. As a comparison, please note that in the Chinese and Indian extracts with content of 60-90% saponins, that have flooded the market,
(and there are even such falsely claiming that are Bulgarian extracts), the actual content according to the Bulgarian spectrophotometric assay which we are using, is not more than 4-5%.

As a result, our product is more than 10 times more potent than these extracts and that reflects to the dosages at which should be applied in the end customer products.
Another important note to make is that one of the main secrets of the Bulgarian Tribulus extract is the synergistic effect of the whole furostanol saponins group, we standardize our product
according to this group, not just per the protodioscin compound.

Packing

That is why the dietary supplement VemoHerb Bulgarian Tribulus is offered in HPMC (vegetable)
capsules of 200 mg – an absolutely sufficient amount guaranteeing real results after just one week. The other benefit is that our extract is perfectly standardized and extremely purified
meaning that the active ingredients will be easily absorbed and utilized.
On the contrary, if you take supplement with 2000 mg capsule content of Tribulus extract, it is almost certain that the extract is weak and saturated with inactive ingredients, which dull even
more the poor effect that this supplement might have.

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, reads like a big marketing text. As I said before, I tested it, as well as Tribestan, at 5 caps a day and it is certainly something else than other trib products out there.

I just hope they have not bribed the University of Sofia to get those good labtests, but who knows. Go for it and see yourself, definitely worth the risk.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna go for 2 bottles because it seems it's the best of the best and if this doesn't work then no trib products will. 6 caps a day gives only 15 days but it could be worth it.

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh yes I see it now on their website. How did you take this?
What exactly did you get from 8 weeks of use?
Just took it like that without anything. It is pretty bitter.

Higher libido, some endurance and strength gains in the gym. Similar to other high quality adaptogens like Leuzea

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any body composition changes?
Yes, trib works imo mostly for body composition. Lost some fat and looked leaner at same weight, similar to high quality ecdysterone.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Yes, trib works imo mostly for body composition. Lost some fat and looked leaner at same weight, similar to high quality ecdysterone.
Cool, I'll give it a go.
Only ever tried SoPharma for 8 weeks and was lifting heavier weight from week 2 and libido was there in abundance with lean muscle gain.

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cool, I'll give it a go.
Only ever tried SoPharma for 8 weeks and was lifting heavier weight from week 2 and libido was there in abundance with lean muscle gain.
Ah ok, I had more or less the same effects with Vemoherb as with Sopharma. I would lie if I said that I noticed a big difference. But then again, there are so many factors that come into play and each individual reacts differently

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Ah ok, I had more or less the same effects with Vemoherb as with Sopharma. I would lie if I said that I noticed a big difference. But then again, there are so many factors that come into play and each individual reacts differently
Was looking at their ecdysterone product and see that it's from the more favoured genus of ecdysterone rhaponticum carthamoides (leuzea). Could make for a good stack with the trib.

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Was looking at their ecdysterone product and see that it's from the more favoured genus of ecdysterone rhaponticum carthamoides (leuzea). Could make for a good stack with the trib.
I haven't tried their ecdysterone yet. But apparently if it is standardized for a percentage that high, over 90%, it is not recommended either. But who knows.

I tried several ecdysterone sources and actually even with cheap Nutrend or Haya Labs I had good results and it is questionable whether the label is correct :) if they cheat for trib why not for other products.

I might try their ecdysterone also but it gets pricey :)

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
So Tribulus effects on performance and body recomposition is as an adaptogen? Never tried this herb, so I am intrigued as jt75. Anything that helps with performance and strength is great, the libido effects would just be a plus. mbonheur, did you see any improvements in overall well being?

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just hope they have not bribed the University of Sofia to get those good labtests, but who knows. Go for it and see yourself, definitely worth the risk.
We never know because those countries are known for that :D
But vemoherb Tribulus and Tribestan are the best anyway.

I have been saying this many years. Most of extracts we are using are low grade

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
So Vemoherb is supposed to be Trib that actually does something? Hahaha - we'll see - I just ordered two, 30g tubs :D (Why do I think I just wasted $65 LOL)

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So Vemoherb is supposed to be Trib that actually does something? Hahaha - we'll see - I just ordered two, 30g tubs :D (Why do I think I just wasted $65 LOL)
Have you tried Sopharmas Tribestan before?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So Vemoherb is supposed to be Trib that actually does something? Hahaha - we'll see -
I just ordered two, 30g tubs :D (Why do I think I just wasted $65 LOL)
If its anywhere near as good as the original Bulgarian Tribulus from SoPharma Tribestan, then it
should be good to go.... I also ordered some and will be using during my upcoming PCT a month.

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If its anywhere near as good as the original Bulgarian Tribulus from SoPharma Tribestan, then it
should be good to go.... I also ordered some and will be using during my upcoming PCT a month.
It definitely is, I used both.

However, Sopharma is cheaper (the tabs) if you know good sources or go for a holiday to Bulgaria.

The powder by Vemoherb is pretty good pricewise.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Cool, we'll see - unbiased review coming soon :D

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
How would you gauge how much to take each day from a 30g tub of powder

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
I had SoPharma capsules. I mean we are talking about a tub of powder, you would need to take time to split the tub into 30 portions then split each portion into your separate 6 hourly doses.
Seems a lot of work

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Does this also go for other trib varieties such Atalus?

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had SoPharma capsules. I mean we are talking about a tub of powder, you would need to take time to split the tub into 30 portions then split each portion into your separate 6 hourly doses.
Seems a lot of work
I am not sure where the problem is. Just use a scale and take 300-500mg each time, some scoop should be available from your old products. Otherwise, you can cap it yourself. And if all of this is too much work, just buy the caps

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
I am not sure where the problem is. Just use a scale and take 300-500mg each time, some scoop should be available from your old products. Otherwise, you can cap it yourself. And if all of this is too much work, just buy the caps
I'll tell you where my problem is. Some scoop as you call it from an old product is normally 30g if it's from protein. So that's the entire 30g tub of Tribulus in and old protein scoop so I think caps are better for the sake of an extra couple of pounds/dollars.
Not everyone has digital scales laying around either

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll tell you where my problem is. Some scoop as you call it from an old product is normally 30g if it's from protein. So that's the entire 30g tub of Tribulus in and old protein scoop so I think caps are better for the sake of an extra couple of pounds/dollars.
Not everyone has digital scales laying around either
Do whatever you want, I could care less.

I have literally tens of scoops in all sizes at home and a digital scale is a cheap investment which comes in handy if you use bulk powders. I rather get 10g of Tribulus more for the same price. Each to their own, but please, don't act as if it was rocket science to get 300-500mg of a tub and get all offensive

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Do whatever you want, I could care less.

I have literally tens of scoops in all sizes at home and a digital scale is a cheap investment which comes in handy if you use bulk powders. I rather get 10g of Tribulus more for the same price. Each to their own, but please, don't act as if it was rocket science to get 300-500mg of a tub and get all offensive
Stop behaving like a spoilt little b1tch, point out for everyone what offended you in my post, go on, what was so offensive.
It's hardly rocket science I would just prefer caps, is there really a crime in that?
Think your e2 is a bit high seeing as youre so touchy and emotional, it's a good AI you need not Tribulus. I'll stop now before you burst into tears

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
A 1/8 Tsp scoop is about 300-500mg. I guess if you've never bought bulk products from the defunct (RIP) Powder City, you may not have any. It comes in handy to purchase (for a few dollars): Yellow and Red Micro Scoops, White 0.15 cc, 1/8 Tsp, and a 1 cc. All the larger stuff is usually in your mainstream supps.

Edit: It's 1/8th Tsp, not 1/3

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
A 1/3 Tsp scoop is about 300-500mg. I guess if you've never bought bulk products from the defunct (RIP) Powder City, you may not have any. It comes in handy to purchase (for a few dollars): Yellow and Red Micro Scoops, White 0.15 cc, 1/3 Tsp, and a 1 cc. All the larger stuff is usually in your mainstream supps.
Thanks for the tip ?

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
Caps are convenient as well when you are on the move.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar